Pages:
Author

Topic: HAVELOCK INVESTMENTS - Trading To Resume 6 PM EST March 4th - page 25. (Read 31293 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Seriously, how new are you?  The same thing was said about Labcoin, the same thing was said about NeoBee, the same thing was said about CoinReturn, the same thing was said about *everything in the securities sub*.
Stop trying to out-think scammers--this sub has been doing it since forever, and look! Cheesy

Why don´t you try paying attention.Your totally contentless posts are useless.

What is the need and reason for all this song and dance? If it´s a fraud like you seem to claim it is.

Don´t tell me they´re sitting there pondering should I do this or that. That was already taken by the other retard.
Since this lamb whatever thing is very clearly some sort of a mental case I was hoping that it could help with my theory about the lunatic playing with its victims. Given that this is a fraud like that lamb seems to believe. I don´t have any evidence that it is.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
Seriously, how new are you?  The same thing was said about Labcoin, the same thing was said about NeoBee, the same thing was said about CoinReturn, the same thing was said about *everything in the securities sub*.
Stop trying to out-think scammers--this sub has been doing it since forever, and look! Cheesy
Well, this is getting old. If they´re closing shop I don´t understand this maintenance song and dance for days and days. Unless the guy is a fucking lunatic who likes to play with his victims.

If you understood how cons worked, you wouldn't be here now, would you?

Like I said, if it´s a fraud I don´t see the reason or need for all this song and dance. Your totally contentless posts won´t clarify this I´m sure.
Well, this is getting old. If they´re closing shop I don´t understand this maintenance song and dance for days and days. Unless the guy is a fucking lunatic who likes to play with his victims.

If you understood how cons worked, you wouldn't be here now, would you?
Activity: 644
Inspired
Have my holdings been converted to frostcoins yet?
Y'all will be fine, gentlemen.  What could possibly go wrong?

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Our team is still working on testing and we will continue to update you on our progress.

Again we truly apologize for this delay.

Havelock

As of now, I still trust that things will be OK.  At least the downtime is coinsiding with the AMhash holiday.   
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
NotLambchop, creates panic to buy cheap shares. Don't fall for it.

All is Fair in Love, War and Bitcoin Mining.

I lol'ed for real Cheesy
Activity: 420

All is Fair in Love, War and Bitcoin Mining.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Whatever dividends are due to you from any of the dividends paying funds will be paid up to date as soon as we are back on-line.

Havelock
Activity: 406
According to the site (no sure where), Havelock sends 2x daily emails to asset holders / managers with shareholder amounts and emails.  Can you comment if this is actually done?  Is this automatic or manual?  When was the last time this information was sent.

This is automatic, I'm still getting them.

Yes, I have got them as well.
Activity: 405
This downtime is beyond a joke.
Activity: 318
Will we receive funds that were earned during the downtime?
Just like MtGox, this will look pretty childish in retrospect. ...
There.
FURring bitcoin up since 1762
Just like BitStamp, this will look pretty childish in retrospect. But on the other hand, I do get the fear of people that the people running these services are disappearing with their money, it really has happened far too often in the btc world!
Sorry, not reading more of that crap ever.
Activity: 280
lol noob?  What is it that drives you to turn the people who could have helped you into new enemies?  What's wrong with you?
Pages:
Jump to: