Pages:
Author

Topic: [HAVELOCK] SCRYPT 4 GH/s hosted scrypt mining project by CRYPTX - page 10. (Read 63943 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

I mean, after loosing everyone's trust, we really want to attempt buying other machines and letting them profit for ever?
let's get what we can and see.
With the current dividends, I could make more by day trading...
Activity: 709
Merit: 500
Gridcoin Foundation
Total reinvestment fund now reaches 93.60 BTC

These are the results of the survey. 57% of all unit holders have cast their vote:

1. Purchase of 23 Scrypt Miners - 7%
2. Convert every Scrypt-X unit to 5 PetaMine units. - 11%
3. One time dividend of the reinvestment fund. - 34%
4. Keep the reinvestment funds for future opportunities. - 48%

The result is clear that a large majority of unit holders who cast their vote prefers to use option 3 or 4.

Therefore we open the second voting round with options 3 & 4. Unit holders can place their vote till Friday 29 August 2014, 12:00 GMT on https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3QLQR8J

We also like to thank all users for their positive comments and advice.

We particularly found the suggestion on Gawminers Vaultbreakers (this week released as Hashlet) very usefull. Therefore we have contacted Gawminers to discuss a possible cooperation. We will keep you updated about this progress. In case the second round also points to option 4, we could possibly make a new proposal with Gawminers hardware.

check the bold text....thats indeed  now very good news! :-)

So everyone please  VOTE  to keep the reinvestment fund to see what the outcome with GawMiners!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Yes you are right. Something needs doing properly. I did not get to vote, it was closed and i bought 244BTc worth of units at IPO....! ?
so what are the results of the vote....it got closed early and looks like some people didnt even get to

yep, they closed to early, when i went there is was already taken offline. So my vote is lost.
Again cryptx is upping his untrustyness bigtime

I had a mail back for crypt x and they say the voting stopped at 12pm GMT, is this correct?
I was allowed to make my vote by email.
The market conditions of LTC/BTC have really messed this project up, and if difficulty is changing so fast then why is the LTC price still so low? If its not profitable for miners then why are they?
As I previosuly say I am more a business person than detail specific techy. Can a techy pls solve the crypt x puzzle. Come on you clever cloggs - I know some of you are!
like if we had any way to check... simply invent a number.
30% less div from previous week.
Did the difficulty and exchange rates reflect this ? WHO CARES!
Activity: 281
no update for today?

still not finished counting there hosting dividens 8P
Activity: 574
no update for today?
Activity: 281
Yes you are right. Something needs doing properly. I did not get to vote, it was closed and i bought 244BTc worth of units at IPO....! ?
so what are the results of the vote....it got closed early and looks like some people didnt even get to

yep, they closed to early, when i went there is was already taken offline. So my vote is lost.
Again cryptx is upping his untrustyness bigtime
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
And the 1st and 2nd place awards for most ingenious mining operation hustles (yes plural) goes to none other than CryptX.
Activity: 574
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
we.are.fucked.

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

this puts my loss in proportion. Sorry for yours.

So, they sold units for 1162.281 BTC
The whole fund now worths 186.2215 BTC (assuming you find someone who buys it!)
Loss of 84% in few months.
Latest dividend of 2.67btc or 0.00009394 per share.
Total dividends given until yesterday= 117.54btc

They could buy the whole fund and tell us to feckoff. Total spent would be 186 btc for shareholders, 117 btc spent in dividends = 304 btc against an income of 1162 = gain of 858 bitcoins.

It's not Ponzi. It's genius. Evil but genius. And we all fell for their idea.

And with Havelock in the middle, no real need to demonstrate shit. As soon on Peta thread we started thinking to have a road trip to the server house to take pictures and make the fund a success, Cryptx published pictures of a warehouse. Roadtrip canceled.
Did they actually ever mined something? Was it only called peta but was all theirs? As soon as some users started challenging the math, Cryptx disappeared and Havelock started answering on the peta thread. Then even havelock stopped. No more communication. No transparency on votes.

Cryptx, seriously, distribute the reinvestment fund leftovers, buy us out and let's all proceed in our lifes. Each one by his road.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I find it hard to believe that 77% of all votes last time were in favor of spending $60,000 on the A2s.

just to be specific, it is not 77% of all votes, but 77% of the shareholders who voted, based on shares owned.

If there is someone owning 3000 shares, his vote counts as 10% of all shareholders. Assuming most of them didn't even vote, that 10% could easily have more weight in the decision.

(not justifying or denying the vote, here)

Let's see what happens now. Anyway, I lost my investment.

You're right, of course. I should have written that as "77% of the weighted vote". Moreover, when the results were shared, CryptX said that "36% of unitholders have voted". It's not clear if they meant 36% of all the individuals holding units, or individuals who collectively represent 36% of all units held.

In any event, that doesn't really clarify the mystery or alleviate my skepticism concerning the truth of those results: large unitholders suffer greater absolute losses in an underperforming security than small unitholders, so unless large unitholders are disproportionately ignorant (and perhaps a case could be made that anyone holding an outsized number of units in something like this is, in fact, disproportionately ignorant), then why would they be more likely to have voted for the nonsensical A2 purchase?

And of course, none of that matters now. Still no word from CryptX on why this round of voting was halted early or where we're going to net out.
I find it hard to believe that 77% of all votes last time were in favor of spending $60,000 on the A2s.

just to be specific, it is not 77% of all votes, but 77% of the shareholders who voted, based on shares owned.

If there is someone owning 3000 shares, his vote counts as 10% of all shareholders. Assuming most of them didn't even vote, that 10% could easily have more weight in the decision.

(not justifying or denying the vote, here)

Let's see what happens now. Anyway, I lost my investment.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
First voting round:
Unit holders can place their vote on https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BXLC5JP till Thursday 21 August 2014, 12:00 GMT.

Team CryptX

I just tried to place my vote for #4 given the lack of better options, but that clicking that link now leads to a page saying "This survey is currently closed. Please contact the author of this survey for further assistance."

The survey is supposed to be open for another 12 hours according to CryptX's email.

Par for the course with them, I suppose; the survey was probably a sham anyhow. I find it hard to believe that 77% of all votes last time were in favor of spending $60,000 on the A2s. The only party that benefited from that decision, like so much around here, was CryptX himself who could start collecting additional hosting fees and probably got a huge kickback from that supposed "purchase" anyhow (if they were even purchased and if they even cost $60k). That was the catalyst for the share price plummeting from 0.03 downward. If the vote "results" this time declare option 1 the winner, then we really have nothing left to do but laugh.
The share prices suck.
I start wondering how much responsibility is of Havelock as well. These are all live funds they are trading now. Not a single one making profit.

Funds   loss
7C   23,38%
ALC   42,86%
AM1   93,54%
AM100   77,69%
B.EXCH   89,62%
B.MINE   92,60%
B.SELL   87,25%

CBTC   69,51%
CFIG   44,67%
DEALCO   80,10%
HIF   82,19%
HMF   99,94%
MS   70,00%
PETA   98,00%
RENT   14,55%
ROCK   41,67%
SCRYPT   84,21%
SF1   70,00%
SMG   73,91%

Does anyone knows how much Havelock charges the funds for launching/management/hosting?
Is it Cryptx who decided to use them or Havelock who looked for Cryptx? Isn't it strange that not a single fund has proven to be "good"?

As said before, B.EXCH/B.MINE/B.SELL don't function as a normal equity investment.

Right, also the percentages may be a little off.
Anyway, PETA and SCRYPT do qualify (98% and 84% loss)... what I'm also shocked (pfui) about, is HIF. This fund was supposed to be the Havelock gains one... it doesn't matter that all funds are in deep shit. Commissions are paid anyway and HIF was supposed to profit. But no.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I start wondering how much responsibility is of Havelock as well. These are all live funds they are trading now. Not a single one making profit.

Funds   loss
7C   23,38%
ALC   42,86%
AM1   93,54%
AM100   77,69%
B.EXCH   89,62%
B.MINE   92,60%
B.SELL   87,25%

CBTC   69,51%
CFIG   44,67%
DEALCO   80,10%
HIF   82,19%
HMF   99,94%
MS   70,00%
PETA   98,00%
RENT   14,55%
ROCK   41,67%
SCRYPT   84,21%
SF1   70,00%
SMG   73,91%

Does anyone knows how much Havelock charges the funds for launching/management/hosting?
Is it Cryptx who decided to use them or Havelock who looked for Cryptx? Isn't it strange that not a single fund has proven to be "good"?

As said before, B.EXCH/B.MINE/B.SELL don't function as a normal equity investment.

Funds   loss
7C   23,38%
ALC   42,86%
AM1   93,54%
AM100   77,69%
B.EXCH   89,62%
B.MINE   92,60%
B.SELL   87,25%
CBTC   69,51%
CFIG   44,67%
DEALCO   80,10%
HIF   82,19%
HMF   99,94%
MS   70,00%
PETA   98,00%
RENT   14,55%
ROCK   41,67%
SCRYPT   84,21%
SF1   70,00%
SMG   73,91%

Pages:
Jump to: