Pages:
Author

Topic: [HAVELOCK] SCRYPT 4 GH/s hosted scrypt mining project by CRYPTX - page 6. (Read 63943 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 250
So, we are keeping the reinvestment fund for future opportunities... how much in the future?
What are 106.93 BTC doing right now? Where are we looking as a possible scenario for using it?
Where are all the 50%+1 voters looking at?

I disclosed my amount of shares a while ago. No one else did the same... so where are them? Why they voted to keep the fund? What did they had in mind?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Nice loss and share price
Activity: 594
Merit: 506
Just sold my shares. Sucks, but sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. Lesson learnt.. hopefully!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Today's ScryptX dividend: 0.00007681/share

I suspect next dividend will be closer to 5500-6000 tops.  Road to nowhere and in a hurry.

This is one of the reasons I don't understand how the majority of shareholders voted to keep the reinvestment fund and to wait for opportunities... Unless those opportunities are to buy lottery tickets, I can't see how to get out of this.
Anyway, on the topic of "cryptx faking the survey results", it could help to see a masked list of voters. Cryptx just remove the usernames but show us a screenshot please. I'm sure that if you faked it, you can also fake a photoshopped result... right?

IDK, based on the level of discussion over here, I woudn't be surprised that the vote was genuinely in favor of reinvesting...

But good news, we're mining shitcoins now !

I suspect next dividend will be closer to 5500-6000 tops.  Road to nowhere and in a hurry.

This is one of the reasons I don't understand how the majority of shareholders voted to keep the reinvestment fund and to wait for opportunities... Unless those opportunities are to buy lottery tickets, I can't see how to get out of this.
Anyway, on the topic of "cryptx faking the survey results", it could help to see a masked list of voters. Cryptx just remove the usernames but show us a screenshot please. I'm sure that if you faked it, you can also fake a photoshopped result... right?
share price is up a smidgen!

err no it was temporary.

then again slightly up. wow.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!

One Question. Was the PETA Project not same fucked up till it got the turnaround? I mean it will take 6-12 months to get to IPO Share prices back but isnt it possible? If we reinvest everything every week into new hashlets and we have a bit luck with mining profibility ? Then also a bit luck with BTC prices in the next 12 months?

I don't understand how people can give up and don't try to make the best out of the worst. I think that crypt x is listening to us the first time is a good first move.

In my opinion, PETA was being bled dry from the start. I don't think it ever had a turnaround. If you're referring to the May/June IPO, investors simply didn't understand what the exploding network hash rate, uncompetitive hosting fees and repayment for the loan really meant.

Given the past history, there's no chance that a new IPO by cryptx will be met warmly. I don't think there's any chance for SCRYPT to return to IPO prices.
There is about 0 probability of this happening.  I just finished dumping my shares for ~73% loss and truth be known I consider myself lucky to have gotten back 27% on what I put in.  Both ScryptX and Petamine where obviously designed with the 'long con' in mind.  Get out while you can is my recommendation.  Given CryptX's track record things will only continue to get worse.

I'm really curious to know who purchased your shares...
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
One Question. Was the PETA Project not same fucked up till it got the turnaround? I mean it will take 6-12 months to get to IPO Share prices back but isnt it possible? If we reinvest everything every week into new hashlets and we have a bit luck with mining profibility ? Then also a bit luck with BTC prices in the next 12 months?

I don't understand how people can give up and don't try to make the best out of the worst. I think that crypt x is listening to us the first time is a good first move.

In my opinion, PETA was being bled dry from the start. I don't think it ever had a turnaround. If you're referring to the May/June IPO, investors simply didn't understand what the exploding network hash rate, uncompetitive hosting fees and repayment for the loan really meant.

Given the past history, there's no chance that a new IPO by cryptx will be met warmly. I don't think there's any chance for SCRYPT to return to IPO prices.
There is about 0 probability of this happening.  I just finished dumping my shares for ~73% loss and truth be known I consider myself lucky to have gotten back 27% on what I put in.  Both ScryptX and Petamine where obviously designed with the 'long con' in mind.  Get out while you can is my recommendation.  Given CryptX's track record things will only continue to get worse.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100

no. peta was doing good until it got fucked up. by the same guys who managed to fuck up scryptx.
We have over 100btc sitting there doing nothing. The same that I thought about my dear btc sitting on a paper wallet. Better ised investing in peta, then scryptx. now they are not mine anymore. Now I don't have enough buy orders on havelock to get out of here with a 90% loss.

but hey, you don't need to trust me. Feel free to throw all your btc in here. You could save someone (and depending on how many btc you will enter with, you could even raise the shareprice!)
Activity: 952
Merit: 515

I would love all my BTC back.  Tongue

i'd love even to have just 50% of mine back...

Same Sad We got badly ripped.

i'd love even to have just 50% of mine back...
I'd love to be able to convert shares straight to personal Hashlets.. Sad
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
This looks more worthwile:

https://bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140830074550960Um75pnzg06E3

Current investment fund could buy almost 9 GH/s, not including bulk rebates
Ships in december.....
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
This looks more worthwile:

https://bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140830074550960Um75pnzg06E3

Current investment fund could buy almost 9 GH/s, not including bulk rebates
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
now I need months just for the withdrawal fees Grin 4 shares hodl !
i thort they were building machines based on chips?

Pages:
Jump to: