Pages:
Author

Topic: Havelock Securities At A Glance: The SRS BZNZ Edition - page 2. (Read 7583 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
Hi, sorry about that, thanks for pointing out the mistakes.  Updated KCIF with divs/note re. stock split (with a link to your post), and HMF with a note for now.
All the best.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
If you see any errors, please PM/post.  Thanks.

Quick note, total dividends for KCIM ended up being 0.001849 (though I do see your note on the bottom about being last updated on the 25th). Also, like HMF we split 100:1 as well, so the dividends were the equivalent of BTC0.1849 on an IPO of BTC1.0.

Not saying it's anything to be proud of, but I did want to make sure the chart was factual. Maybe an additional column noting any splits?

Anyway, this is a good chart to have. A comprehensive list of all successes and (overwhelming) failures on Havelock (or other exchanges) should be a good demonstration to anyone looking to invest their coins. Bitcoin-based securities are risky, to put it lightly. I'm not sure many people fully grasp that concept yet.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
But you rather lash out at the intelligence of others because your more intelligent than everyone else,  right? I think you forgot to tip your Fedora to me.

He is intelligent enough to run this:

Bitcoin Difficulty Derivative (B.EXCH; B.MINE; B.SELL):
This [three-part offering] is not an investment but a ((zero sum)-fee) game.  The issuer is open and honest about this.

Now stop Angry

You claimed here that you ran this when you were getting upset in the "why do you invest thread"

twentyseventy runs that.

Yeah i see that now. I had thought in the prior post to that, that I was so arguing with NotLambchop. Must have been having to much fun and didn't realize it wasn't him.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
But you rather lash out at the intelligence of others because your more intelligent than everyone else,  right? I think you forgot to tip your Fedora to me.

He is intelligent enough to run this:

Bitcoin Difficulty Derivative (B.EXCH; B.MINE; B.SELL):
This [three-part offering] is not an investment but a ((zero sum)-fee) game.  The issuer is open and honest about this.

Now stop Angry

You claimed here that you ran this when you were getting upset in the "why do you invest thread"

twentyseventy runs that.
...If your look at the "why do you invest?"  thread NotLambchop is the owner of B.Mine B.Exchange and B.Sell. He wanted a biased chart to make people think his security is better than the others. If he was to post other securities like cryptsy, TRADER or DEBT from cryptostocks it wouldn't support what he's trying to do as those stocks are higher.

Lol, what gave you that idea?
*Did you know that tinfoil is virtually unobtainable today?  My minions have replaced it with cheap ersatz aluminum foil, which can't even stop the puny nm-range thought control radiation, forget the mighty sub-ether spread-spectrum orgone waves I provide to your Reptilian Overlords.  

That's why you've been thinking them strange thoughts, Germican--your hat is useless.  I'm only telling you this 'coz it's too late for you to do anything about it--I'm in ur brainz, firing your neuronz!
I think you should also add other securities not listed on Havelock.  I almost invested a bunch of my coins into ice drill...thanks god I didn't.  I would like a single thread with every bitcoin security/mining coop/ and also MPEX stuff is listed!  I would donate to the effort.

The problem was this post wasn't too inform but manipulate. If your look at the "why do you invest?"  thread NotLambchop is the owner of B.Mine B.Exchange and B.Sell. He wanted a biased chart to make people think his security is better than the others. If he was to post other securities like cryptsy, TRADER or DEBT from cryptostocks it wouldn't support what he's trying to do as those stocks are higher.

There is a big reason why earlier cryptostocks listings tended to stay above ipo until problems happened. Havelock has always had ipo flags which didn't allow you to sell during ipo. Prior to several months ago cryptostocks didn't have that. So if someone wanted to liquidate a Havelock security you had to wait then everyone did it all at once when the ipo flag dropped. Sadly cryptostocks started allowing this as well but prior to that there was never a post ipo crash like every Havelock stock because people weren't restricted on when they could sell.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
I think you should also add other securities not listed on Havelock.  I almost invested a bunch of my coins into ice drill...thanks god I didn't.  I would like a single thread with every bitcoin security/mining coop/ and also MPEX stuff is listed!  I would donate to the effort.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
The simple truth is that almost every security will loose you coins.  Early AM and SD investors did well...the rest are bag holders.  I am glad these kind of threads point out how horrible bitcoin securities are. 
His definition of "profit"  is his major error in the chart.

Which definition is that?  I even reached back into the past to include a delisted security which did show a profit.

*** "Profit" is calculated using this formula: ((highest bid)+(Dividends paid)-(Issue price)) / (Issue price) * 100.
This number represents
not calculated due to laziness and the inevitable bickering that's sure to ensue about the meaning of "profit."
Suffice it to say none of the securities listed could be called profitable with a straight face. One, thanks for the PM.
As well I'm simply asking you to provide proper evidence to your your claim.

The scope of this 'claim' is about how most Havelock securities are a bad investment. Not listing the other 'exchanges' does not invalidate the facts presented.

Your right that is just for securities in general. The info posted previously about the purchasing power of stocks at ipo compared to now is what invalidates his claim. His definition of "profit"  is his major error in the chart.

Edit: also his initial post of the chart was not specified to Havelock it was to securities in general and he just posted Havelock information
... but key information is left out just like you did on your selection of securities. ...

Err... all of the securities on Havelock.  Each and every one.  In a thread titled Havelock Securities At A Glance:  The SRS BZNZ Edition.
You are now begging for another thread, like this one, but about some absurdity called Cryptostocks.  The only exposure I have had to Cryptostocks was something called [RETURN] Announcing CoinReturn Financial IPO!.

I have advised the finance enthusiasts "invested" in said firm that, unless they ran very quickly, the august issuers [known to our amateur investors only as "Tom" and "Jeff"] would OKTHXBAI first, leaving our titans of finance to sob and wipe snot on their pant legs.

Unsurprisingly, this came to pass, but with surprising rapidity--a couple of days.

So now you know what I know about Cryptostocks.
Now stop being retarded Angry
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
As well I'm simply asking you to provide proper evidence to your your claim.

The scope of this 'claim' is about how most Havelock securities are a bad investment. Not listing the other 'exchanges' does not invalidate the facts presented.
Newfriend, I don't remember you contributing anything to the community.
You haven't even thanked me for this thread, and already you're trying to wheedle MORE out of me.  It's always "give us more, we need more" with you people, isn't it?

How about you stop begging in my threads?

Haha that's too good. I never expected you to provide anything as that would simply defeat your intent. As well I'm simply asking you to provide proper evidence to your your claim.

It's like saying saying X number of car accidents are caused by weed because X number of people tested positive for weed. Now just looking at the number X it sounds reasonable but key information is left out just like you did on your selection of securities. Looking deeper in the study it actually found a large majority of those drivers actually tested positive for alcohol as well. That new information that was withheld showed that the initial claim was an invalid one. But if they said the truth it wouldn't support what they are trying to achieve. This is exactly what's happening in your charts. You have an purpose and willfully ignore any information that contradicts your interpretation.

And as for contributing I think I've done quite well at showing the error in your methods.
Newfriend, I don't remember you contributing anything to the community.
You haven't even thanked me for this thread, and already you're trying to wheedle MORE out of me.  It's always "give us more, we need more" with you people, isn't it?

How about you stop begging in my threads?
^Is Cryptostocks even a thing?  If you're a fan, feel free to make a thread about it, I feel no need.

Ahhh your right it doesn't fit your rhetoric. No worries glad to get confirmation your only intent was to spread FUD and not actually try to provide valid information to people.
^Is Cryptostocks even a thing?  If you're a fan, feel free to make a thread about it, I feel no need.
I was wondering if you wanted to do the same thing with cryptostocks?  Cryptsy, TRADER or DEBT are just a couple investments that have profited.
Pages:
Jump to: