Pages:
Author

Topic: Heading for another crash? - page 2. (Read 737 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Partner of Arsenal Football Club
February 25, 2018, 01:24:59 PM
There won't be any dip worse than the last one. The reason for altcoins drop is basically BTC moves. Unless BTC is stable, altcoins always get damaged. For now, this dip is reasonable and a good chance to invest in altcoins for a long term, and BTC for a short term.
I agree with you. Very hard month for us and now price is nice for buying and holding.. We look forward to March and good news)
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 12:16:18 PM
There won't be any dip worse than the last one. The reason for altcoins drop is basically BTC moves. Unless BTC is stable, altcoins always get damaged. For now, this dip is reasonable and a good chance to invest in altcoins for a long term, and BTC for a short term.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 12:00:21 PM
usually the market goes down at the beginning of the year, then all the coins will pump. but, depending on whether there are many obstacles to rising or not. if not sure bitcoin will penetrate $ 6000
It happen market goes down anytime but actually it will recover. Maybe it will not go lower to $6k and bitcoin price calmly moving in the market. As I can check bitcoin were heading to rise after this dips.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 11:50:00 AM
Market always move in circle, so after such crash always be new high and then new correction. nothing new)

Yes you are right. Crypto currency is like a roller coaster ride. It move up and down, very volatile. Therefore we just need to get use to it. But it always happen to good projects that it goes up more and dropping. Therefore, end of the day, you still gain.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 11:31:08 AM
400 billion total capitalization is proving an important accumulation zone. as much resistance resists, the boom will increase
Activity: 94
Merit: 5
February 24, 2018, 09:09:48 AM
usually the market goes down at the beginning of the year, then all the coins will pump. but, depending on whether there are many obstacles to rising or not. if not sure bitcoin will penetrate $ 6000
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 08:11:53 AM
I think that with an investment today, you can still make good money. Blame yourself for what you missed the moment is not necessary. It is not right. Invest in bitcoin and it will show you the successful growth. Now he has good dynamics. It's my opinion
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 10:48:41 AM
I think BTC will defo come under 10k again in the next few hours!
Activity: 336
February 23, 2018, 10:44:40 AM
I think that we already saw the bottom. Now it just needs time to stabilize and even though we will be seeing some dips I think we are heading up Smiley. At least for some time before another big correction happens.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 10:18:39 AM
from my experience when I want to panic sell it usually means that bottom is close haha
we still dont have all those nov-dec bottoms, dont we? prob some alts will make a new ATH in this spring-summer
The fact is that you can predict anything, but every moment you need to back up with some facts. And I generally think that crypto currency is a huge risk and everyone chooses what is closer to him.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
February 23, 2018, 10:18:18 AM
Market always move in circle, so after such crash always be new high and then new correction. nothing new)
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
February 23, 2018, 10:16:16 AM
from my experience when I want to panic sell it usually means that bottom is close haha
we still dont have all those nov-dec bottoms, dont we? prob some alts will make a new ATH in this spring-summer
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
February 23, 2018, 10:10:40 AM
There won't be another dip for the main markets. Good time to stock up while you can before the month is over. If the markets look weak to you, we could possibly entertain that this was the plan.
How do you know that?
How do people know that market won't crash again?
You can't know that, all speculations are actually pointless. Whatever you do you can only HOPE it won't go down again and that it will go up.
Activity: 252
February 23, 2018, 08:34:37 AM
I do not think it's a crash. Rather, this is a correction after increases from the price of $ 6,000. The market has to recover a bit, it's normal.

Everything is possible in the cryptocurrency market. But the positive trend will last for much longer. If bitcoin arrives at 6.00 then then it bounces at 20,000 very fast
Activity: 392
February 23, 2018, 03:54:37 AM
And essentially a chance it certainly be on crypto, i can feel what you feel right now.. yeah just be calmly, no need have to worrying or a little feel regret about that, this is just a journey that will bring to profit. Stay optimistic and entrust.. from a variety of predictions by some experts even many say it still tends lead to height especially Btc, and some popular altcoins.
I'm personally still believe this is only a temporary movements, which moves slowly but sure, which still would be going to the higher direction.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
February 23, 2018, 03:33:45 AM
I do not think it will ever be such a big crash. 70% of all subcoins are already damaged. how much more can it fall?
I think the prices will stay the same now. May, then everything will rise in price Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
February 23, 2018, 03:26:09 AM
Not meaning to spread worry but watching everything go down again, I have been kicking myself for missing out and picking the wrong coin to buy on the last dip and I could have made $$$ on bitcoin with the bounce back, do you think there is a chance there will be another big dip coming is it this just a small wave? Not that I want to lose money on my other coins but if there is a chance to have another dip like we just had, I would be ok with that, as everything proved they can come back (maybe not to the same height they were just a month ago, but came up enough that people can capitalize)...still a newbie so learning the ropes and tricks of reading and guessing the crypto game.

Look at the charts over a longer period, last 3 months view is quite informative. The dip this week is just part of the larger bear pattern since early Jan. We are still in a falling market, the question is how low the current mini-dip will go. If the minimum is substantially higher than the last minimum (around $300 billion for the whole market), then arguably we are on the path to recovery.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
February 23, 2018, 02:58:53 AM
Not meaning to spread worry but watching everything go down again, I have been kicking myself for missing out and picking the wrong coin to buy on the last dip and I could have made $$$ on bitcoin with the bounce back, do you think there is a chance there will be another big dip coming is it this just a small wave? Not that I want to lose money on my other coins but if there is a chance to have another dip like we just had, I would be ok with that, as everything proved they can come back (maybe not to the same height they were just a month ago, but came up enough that people can capitalize)...still a newbie so learning the ropes and tricks of reading and guessing the crypto game.

Right now we're seeing that basically everything is going down.

If this does happen just like last time, then we should see a massive dump soon. Or, the markets could pick up from this point and rebound back up to $11k or beyond. I think it's not going to be as huge as the first dump in January, though.

People are much more resilient after that first dump and won't give up their position on bitcoin/altcoins easily. If BTC goes under $8k again, or ETH goes under $700, be sure to buy the dip this time.
Activity: 350
February 23, 2018, 02:57:15 AM
Deep correction has already passed, but until the market is completely stabilized, more time is needed. This year indeed the chart of all the coins I feel will look like a cardiogram of a person after running.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 02:48:53 AM
this is not crash ,
1st of all this is a price correction . after a big crash every people going to sold his money.
Yes, right now, everything is red for most cryptocurrency. Is this a further adjustment? It seems this year will witness continuous fluctuations.
Pages:
Jump to: