Pages:
Author

Topic: Heading for another crash? - page 4. (Read 737 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 103
February 22, 2018, 01:17:32 AM
Crash are you serious? The price 11,500 is expected to be a major resistance from BTCUSD pair. The bitcoin price downward movement is expected so why are you panicking? do you know how to read price charts? maybe not thats why.

Activity: 351
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 01:06:18 AM
this is not crash ,
1st of all this is a price correction . after a big crash every people going to sold his money.
I agree with you this isn't crash
this will not continue forever, yeah this is a price correction
we will see pump again, indeed some people panic
I hope you don't, hold and wait for the right time
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 09:18:11 PM
I don't think its going to crash. Prices may go lower slightly, but not crash compared to the correction we just had for the past few weeks. Lately it seems like there's been much more good news with the way cryptocurrencies will be regulated/left alone. Would take a lot of FUD to crash pretty significantly. I think the prices will lower a bit since people will take their profits from the recent uptrend.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
February 21, 2018, 08:44:41 PM
there is no sign , no FUD , no reason to another crash. BTC was 6k two weeks ago and now is around 10.5k . so where is crash ? I think we have seen dip and now its time to buy alts when they are so cheap. You can make easily 2x from almost any coin. But please dont buy shitcoins.
By the way there are many good news. BTC will rise again just be patient and HODL.

You are mistaken.

February Bitcoin futures closing this Friday + high level roundtable on virtual currencies of EU Commission, representatives of central banks, supervisors and market players about cryptocurrency regulation.

An implosive combination.

Even if the roundtable fizzles like the SEC + CFTC hearing at the beginning of the month it's a risky event. Whales will Tether up or cash out while shorters will try to hammer crypto prices into the ground. Look at this month's chart. And it's getting worse if Europe decides to go tough on crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 07:52:18 PM
we had  a great pump in the past 2-3 days so a little dump is not a problem, i hope it will not fall anymore like the previous week, that would be dangerous for us. i hope we will back to  the capitalization of december in may-june to test the 1 trillion dollar capitalization during this summer
agreed, i think this is natural since we just came from a big crash and correction lately. this dumps are not what we experience from the last month, i think this is more of a short term kind of situation and nothing to worry about.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 06:00:40 PM
we had  a great pump in the past 2-3 days so a little dump is not a problem, i hope it will not fall anymore like the previous week, that would be dangerous for us. i hope we will back to  the capitalization of december in may-june to test the 1 trillion dollar capitalization during this summer
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
February 21, 2018, 05:59:22 PM
there is no sign , no FUD , no reason to another crash. BTC was 6k two weeks ago and now is around 10.5k . so where is crash ? I think we have seen dip and now its time to buy alts when they are so cheap. You can make easily 2x from almost any coin. But please dont buy shitcoins.
By the way there are many good news. BTC will rise again just be patient and HODL.
Activity: 127
February 21, 2018, 05:42:04 PM
The big crash we had just ended. The MC went from 800B to 295B. That was a crash. The 10% pull back we are having now is just a small correction we are going through which is natural since the weekend is coming. There are so much positive news around the media at the moment so yes this is natural. Just wait until March and April arrive... it will be stellar months ahead.  
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
February 21, 2018, 05:38:13 PM
I really like the panic that is going on in the most social media channels in the last time. Dont worry about more dips guys just buy more and you will be happy if you hold your stuff for 2 or 3 months!
Activity: 26
February 21, 2018, 05:30:21 PM
Just a small pullback, the market short-term has gone on nice bull-run, so I think it will go down far as 8.5k-9k then start tu pull back up from there
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
February 21, 2018, 05:09:33 PM
I dont see anything in the news to predict this, so no one really knows.
Activity: 406
Market Integration Platform
February 21, 2018, 05:04:19 PM
There might be another crash but it will be probably not harder than previous one. $6k-$8k is dip for bitcoin, I am going to buy some altcoins if bitcoin drop to this prices again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
February 21, 2018, 04:52:44 PM
This may be just a pullback and consolidation for the rally of last two weeks before going higher.
Just waiting and watching it closely.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 04:50:06 PM
This coin market is very vulnerable to manipulative info, news, or rumors. Just the issue that somehow from the source could have an effect on the increase or decrease in the price of coins. I think that's a natural thing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 03:29:25 PM
At this point its not a crash but a burn. Once again Bitcoin goes up and alts slightly go up. Bitcoin goes down and alts serverly go down. At this rate alts will be dead and Bitcoin will be fluttering in the wind.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 03:13:48 PM
The market usually dips in December and January due to people cashing out and generally having less money to spend. It was particularly bad this year as the dip coincided with regulatory reforms. February is generally a good time as investors return to the market so alts and bitcoin will rise again. Buying now could be the last chance before it recovers back to the all time high and then moves beyond that.

the thing is we are no longer in January. It's the end of February...
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
February 21, 2018, 03:13:03 PM
The market usually dips in December and January due to people cashing out and generally having less money to spend. It was particularly bad this year as the dip coincided with regulatory reforms. February is generally a good time as investors return to the market so alts and bitcoin will rise again. Buying now could be the last chance before it recovers back to the all time high and then moves beyond that.
But in 2018 I see exception. January was not bad but in February nothing good. Most of alts red now. Sometime any of this are pumped bit that's all.
Activity: 448
February 21, 2018, 03:07:31 PM
I decided not to sell any of my coins, and bought some usdt to increase my coins, so any other crash is actually a new opportunity for me, I don't have any fear anymore.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
February 21, 2018, 03:01:16 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 02:55:48 PM
Not meaning to spread worry but watching everything go down again, I have been kicking myself for missing out and picking the wrong coin to buy on the last dip and I could have made $$$ on bitcoin with the bounce back, do you think there is a chance there will be another big dip coming is it this just a small wave? Not that I want to lose money on my other coins but if there is a chance to have another dip like we just had, I would be ok with that, as everything proved they can come back (maybe not to the same height they were just a month ago, but came up enough that people can capitalize)...still a newbie so learning the ropes and tricks of reading and guessing the crypto game.

It's not a crash it's a normal because Bitcoin dominance are increasing it means a lot of people going to Bitcoin instead of Altcoins. You should monitor that and learn how it works just go to coinmarketcap you can search it on google.
Pages:
Jump to: