Pages:
Author

Topic: HEALTH IS WEALTH - page 22. (Read 9543 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 17, 2017, 01:17:40 PM
In my country, there is giant holding built and run by a big family. They can buy an entire country Smiley but one of their sons has some disease and couldn't walk and do other stuff. So what s the point of having that wealth without health.
Health is the essential richness in the world.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 01:03:40 PM
Other than investing in stocks and altcoins, my friend invest also in your health. It will be more profitable in the long run, what will you do with your money if you are always in the hospital? Invest in it right now, eat healthy foods, go to the gym atleast 3 times a week or run for how many kilometers. It's more pleasurable to have a GOOD HEALTH.

I agree completely that health is wealth, it can not be bought any where in the world, staying healthy is the best thing to do.
Activity: 124
December 17, 2017, 12:48:14 PM
Our life is so precious then  do not waste it, by maintaining a healthy and orderly diet, although we are a lot of money but we can not enjoy it, it's useless. Other than that set aside some of our income to sign up at health insurance for us, to be able to guarantee our funding when we are sick.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 11:19:55 AM
Other than investing in stocks and altcoins, my friend invest also in your health. It will be more profitable in the long run, what will you do with your money if you are always in the hospital? Invest in it right now, eat healthy foods, go to the gym atleast 3 times a week or run for how many kilometers. It's more pleasurable to have a GOOD HEALTH.

Yes, what you said is very true. I think health is our most valuable asset because if we don't have good health we are not able to make money and also, as you said, all the money we earn goes to doctors and hospitals.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 05:58:41 AM
yes.it is health which is wealth
Activity: 448
December 17, 2017, 05:51:49 AM
Tentu saja sehat mahal harganya,karena mahalnya sehat kita jadi kaya ,sehat memang utama.
Activity: 92
December 17, 2017, 04:55:04 AM
of course, I really agree with you that health is more than everything.
it's true that today's money is everything, but do not forget,
without a healthy body we will not be able to make something that makes money ...
Activity: 157
December 17, 2017, 04:44:03 AM
I absolutely agree. And I am telling it from a bed in a hospital!
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 17, 2017, 02:32:24 AM

Health should really be given enough attention. It's difficult to face days when you're feeling unwell. Aside from exercise and good food. sleep is also important. 7 hours of sleep a day, at least.

I agree with this, health is one of the best investments anybody can have.
All this bitcoin, cryptocurrency and altcoins stuff would be senseless if you can’t stay
healthy enough to enjoy and live it. Eat right, sleep a lot and exercise plenty.
Make the most out of your existence. Make most of what matters in life.
Activity: 17
December 17, 2017, 02:21:43 AM

Health should really be given enough attention. It's difficult to face days when you're feeling unwell. Aside from exercise and good food. sleep is also important. 7 hours of sleep a day, at least.
Activity: 6
December 16, 2017, 04:12:23 AM
that's extremly right, the money we have will be nothing if we get six, so that the health is very very expensive to pay
Activity: 336
December 16, 2017, 01:02:40 AM
Exaclty, Health is Wealth. Actually I didn't believe on this before, when I was a bit younger. But now, I can say, better listen to your parents when they utter the many "don'ts". If you started with a healthy living, go for it. But if you do otherwise, think of your future. How will you enjoy life if you are bedridden? How can you play with your children if you cannot talk anymore? Well this might be too much yet possible. So, let's all take care of our health for this is oir greatest wealth. :-)
Activity: 75
December 16, 2017, 12:44:07 AM
Absolutely health is wealth. It is difficult to be unfit and unhealthy.
Activity: 18
December 15, 2017, 02:14:07 AM
im so agree and so thankful , im healthy and it is a gift , very precious one!
Activity: 154
December 14, 2017, 05:57:03 PM
Certainly, it is better to be healthy and wealthy.
Activity: 48
December 14, 2017, 03:57:01 PM
I believe heath is wealth because when a man money is lost nothing is lost but when health is lost then he something is lost.
Activity: 47
December 14, 2017, 02:51:41 PM
Yes invest also in your body's wellbeing, it is more important than anything
Activity: 13
December 14, 2017, 02:21:04 PM
Yes but moslty it also works the other way around
Activity: 3
December 14, 2017, 01:35:13 PM
Health of course. Wealth is nothing compared to health. You cannot gain it back once it's been lost.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 01:18:05 PM
Yes, health is a thing that money couldn't buy too. Stay healthy is the best way to enjoy life too.

Aww not really. As soon as you are healthy you would like to try and get another achievement I guess...  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: