Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐛  HealthyWorm  •  Sig/Avatar Campaign  •  Full PoS  •  REAL SHOP OPEN  🐛 - page 42. (Read 68274 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 100
To be able to stake, we just have to keep coin in our wallet?
What is the minimum to be stake?
Block explorer not available yet?

We are working with a new system for it. Should be up soon in rough form before we make it look pretty

Nice...While waiting for an update from you, I will mine some WORM in suprnova.
Thanks!
Activity: 180
how much total suply coin
how much premine
and any bounty dev

copy me no good!

you make fun my speak!

worm dev like me no you  Angry

seriously, what's with the pidgin english?

Roll Eyes

what pigdoen english ? 

no good write read ok

teach by tv enlgish

Activity: 133
Join Lysergion, the psychedelic crypto!
Here is my mining pool for HealthyWormCoin! It has a 0.5% fee and payments every 10min with minimum withdrawal of 0.01!
198.50.245.63:12194/getting_started

Code:
Username: your healthywormcoin wallet address
Password: anything
Algorithm: sha256

URL [difficulty 8]: stratum+tcp://198.50.245.63:4008
URL (difficulty 32-8192): stratum+tcp://198.50.245.63:4009
URL [difficulty 256]: stratum+tcp://198.50.245.63:4010
URL [difficulty 1024]: stratum+tcp://198.50.245.63:4011
URL [difficulty 8192]: stratum+tcp://198.50.245.63:4012

Feel free to ask anything. I am here for most of the day to help, just send a PM or reply here.

Activity: 238
Me is Cute
how much premine
and any bounty dev

copy me no good!

you make fun my speak!

seriously, what's with the pidgin english?

Roll Eyes
how much premine
and any bounty dev

copy me no good!

you make fun my speak!

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
how much premine
and any bounty dev

"moneysupply" : 250580.54583300,

250k is premined. Here is why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYTMdlcFiec
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
how much premine
and any bounty dev

We are working with a new system for it. Should be up soon in rough form before we make it look pretty

I love you. I love worms. I do not know to raise healthy worms but hopefully you can teach me. I want to become the biggest breeder of healthy worms in the world.

worm not breed human

make bad baby

only eat worm big strength popeye

worm on trade site big moon
Activity: 133
Join Lysergion, the psychedelic crypto!

I love you. I love worms. I do not know to raise healthy worms but hopefully you can teach me. I want to become the biggest breeder of healthy worms in the world.

we needs an exchange now sir?

Where it's traded and when it's added are not my decisions, unfortunately Sad

[email protected] - Emailing them there is how it gets added to Bittrex
Activity: 140
Hi everyone, can you tell me how to backup Healthyworm android wallet?
Thanks!

Go to debug window and type: 'dumpprivkey ' without the < > or '

Save the output, we will refer to it as 'x'
This private key (x) is your backup. If you copy it somewhere, be careful. Anyone with access to this private key will have access to the coins on that address

Go to whatever new wallet (such as desktop) that you would like to run it on and type 'importprivkey x'

After it finishes loading, it's always smart to run a 'repairwallet' by typing that just to be sure everything is accounted for

If your device is rooted, wallet.dat is in /data/data/org.mystphysx.wallet.HealthyWormCoin_Qt, then /files/.HealthyWormCoin
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
"2 beers please."

"That'll be 2.5 Healthywormcoin."

legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
So far it has been real easy to stake 0.00. I guess I need more than 6 coins!

You should turn your worm no more than twice a day. Once would be even better to make sure you stake more then 0.00.

Best to combine all your coins into one pile. Lock your wallet. Then unlock it after 24 hours passes or when the weight on that coin pile is greater then 1 and you will stake some coins. From my playing around with 6 WORM you need to have them in your wallet for at least 14 hours for it to stake more then 0.00 so that I why I'm saying lock you wallet for 24 hours then unlock it and you WORM piles will split and make you more WORMs. Then once they mature combine them into one pile and lock you wallet for another 24 hours. So far my largest stake is 2.65 WORM but that was holding 48 WORM in one pile for 24 hours. I'm sure as you coin piles get larger you would need less time to stake more then 0.00.  Good Luck!

Thanks TimC. Will do. With 206 TH on the coin now I think I will stop mining. I have 12 coins now and I think that will be a good start for staking.

Yes thank you TimC. You are a mining legend round these parts.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
So far it has been real easy to stake 0.00. I guess I need more than 6 coins!

You should turn your worm no more than twice a day. Once would be even better to make sure you stake more then 0.00.

Best to combine all your coins into one pile. Lock your wallet. Then unlock it after 24 hours passes or when the weight on that coin pile is greater then 1 and you will stake some coins. From my playing around with 6 WORM you need to have them in your wallet for at least 14 hours for it to stake more then 0.00 so that I why I'm saying lock you wallet for 24 hours then unlock it and you WORM piles will split and make you more WORMs. Then once they mature combine them into one pile and lock you wallet for another 24 hours. So far my largest stake is 2.65 WORM but that was holding 48 WORM in one pile for 24 hours. I'm sure as you coin piles get larger you would need less time to stake more then 0.00.  Good Luck!

Thanks TimC. Will do. With 206 TH on the coin now I think I will stop mining. I have 12 coins now and I think that will be a good start for staking.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
coin needs an exchange and block explorer
Pages:
Jump to: