Pages:
Author

Topic: HEAT Discussion and Technical info - page 21. (Read 61463 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 03:42:01 PM
Last tweet on Jan 3rd:

Heat Ledger
@heatcrypto
$heat is on a roll breaking $2 and $150k volume in expectation of mobile wallet ETA 2 weeks!

Did this happen? Is the mobile wallet out yet?

Haha that $2 was because only trading was on cryptopia and while wallet maintenance. Noone could deposit Cheesy on the heat exchange it was still around 80Cents or so.

No idea about the wallet. There hasent been an update in the past months or so. Whats new?
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
March 12, 2018, 12:14:15 PM
Last tweet on Jan 3rd:

Heat Ledger
@heatcrypto
$heat is on a roll breaking $2 and $150k volume in expectation of mobile wallet ETA 2 weeks!

Did this happen? Is the mobile wallet out yet?
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
shoutofgaia
March 10, 2018, 03:12:58 AM
HeatLegendsPool has raised daily ROI to 0.1266% (accumulates to a monthly 4.00%).

http://www.cryptocurrencies.fi/heatlegends-pool/
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 09:52:50 AM
And there is all he hawe.  Grin
Activity: 237
March 09, 2018, 09:46:18 AM
Öö why do y think heat is dead? Dont y remember they just  week-2 ago added heat in tax registers  Cool

Funny that y say no updates.. If y would stop trolling and consentrate, y might notice heat  announcing/ed quite much past couple months..

And sorry im not in love with you.  And that inbox spamming its your skill.. Making violent threaths etcetc.

Sticky. Memberberry
- Ower 2000 deleted posts. Prox 111 deleted post / month.
-180 posts wher y can see dudes mental statue.
- atleast 3 diffrent account. Tetra, memberberry and Stevie.
- Spreads fud about HEAT in 3-4 diffrent sites. Uses 5-10h per day soing so. ( is that normal?).
- Promised destroy heat already "2 years"  Says he hawe facts about this being scam. Nothing happend. Ecxpect heat is rising and proven to be real thing..
(/tax registers, society testing, competitionsb etcetc).

March 07, 2018, 03:35:03 PM
Wow.. Nice1. Its good y finally improv your game. Now eweryone beliwe you are right and not mental patient  Grin

Its hard to undrestand why they delete ur posts  Angry  Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
March 06, 2018, 04:23:24 PM
Network problems! This is an inherent risk in decentralized networks, which every crypto suffers from time to time and I hate it
March 06, 2018, 04:12:38 PM
memberberry hawe bad mental issues. Can we help y somehow?  Cry
Before its too late.
March 05, 2018, 04:09:55 PM
Realy scam ?

Definitly not a scam.. Coin with lots of improwing yes.
My deadline in thiss coin is1-2 years. After that  problems must be fixed.  If they get it right potential is huge.

I dont hawe to say who are y dealing with memberberry. Probably y hawe already seen her madness.. If not read my post before.  Or check this fool 180 message history.

I hope 1 thing after ur withdraw is ok. Write it here so we can all laugh this memberberry AGAIN.
Activity: 21
March 05, 2018, 03:04:44 PM

I made a BTC withdrawl from the HEAT exchange on Friday and now it's tuesday and I still have not received my BTC.

I can imagine that this gives a frustrating experience to you. Usually I would give you the usual answer like: withdrawals are processed manually, about once per day and a bit less in the weekends. This manual step is a safety precaution in case of potential security or stability issues, thus needed as it could otherwise put quite some funds at risk.

In the current case however, be aware that unfortunately there are some instabilities on the blockchain at the moment, caused by an older bug which should be fixed with the next (2.5.0) release, which is in testing at the moment by the devs (no ETA yet). It might be that the issue will resolve itself, but that requires all nodes to reject the invalid transaction caused by the bug and so far this was not succesful.

You'd be best off by contacting Svante himself here by sending him a PM (Eliphaz Fimk) or join us on Discord, where you can discuss with the community but also with the devs and reach out to Svante directly as well. While the devs are truly busy, they can be very helpful hence I am sure that they will in the end help you out as well.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

I made a BTC withdrawl from the HEAT exchange on Friday and now it's tuesday and I still have not received my BTC.
Activity: 448
March 04, 2018, 11:47:22 PM
Haha check the price on Blockfolio peeps.
Activity: 56
March 04, 2018, 06:09:54 PM
What technical difficulties can you explain to me? I do not understand
Activity: 14
March 04, 2018, 11:57:38 AM
I loved this concept, I saw the platform well organized and good performance. Best regards!!
March 04, 2018, 11:08:53 AM

Hi

I made a BTC withdrawl from the HEAT exchange on Friday and now it's sundey and I still have not received my BTC.  This is very slow.

Is the HEAT exchange working?  Could someone please look into this and resolve the issue?

If y hawe problems withdrawing, y get fastest help contacting straight to Eliphaz Fimk here.

And friendly reminder about Memberberry!
-Mr Mermberry hawe 3 difrent names here. Tetra; Memberberry and already died stevie.
Spreads fud 4 diffrent sites. Banned several groups.
-Ower 2000 deleted posts.  Prox 111 deleted posts / month.
Uses 5-10h per day talking bs about heat.
- 180 post left where y can see how sick this dude is.

March 04, 2018, 10:39:45 AM
Dear node operators,

Please be so kind to do a STOP and RESTART of your HEAT nodes in order to force validate your blockchain.
By doing so you make sure your node is healthy and helps to keep the network healthy as well.

Thank you,

The HEAT Ledger dev team.

$$$ Ps. doing a rescan will most likely increase your block forging changes $$$

"$$$ Ps. doing a rescan will most likely increase your block forging changes $$$"

why? Is heat so shitty that you need to restart it all the time? I mean it obviously is but maybe you care to explain why.
March 04, 2018, 10:34:18 AM

Hi

I made a BTC withdrawl from the HEAT exchange on Friday and now it's sundey and I still have not received my BTC.  This is very slow.

Is the HEAT exchange working?  Could someone please look into this and resolve the issue?

Consider yourself lucky if they pay you out at all! We have seen withdrawal delays of weeks and beyond! Of course these complaints have already been deleted in here!
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 05:47:33 AM

Hi

I made a BTC withdrawl from the HEAT exchange on Friday and now it's sundey and I still have not received my BTC.  This is very slow.

Is the HEAT exchange working?  Could someone please look into this and resolve the issue?
Activity: 421
HEAT Ledger
March 03, 2018, 01:01:18 PM
Dear node operators,

Please be so kind to do a STOP and RESTART of your HEAT nodes in order to force validate your blockchain.
By doing so you make sure your node is healthy and helps to keep the network healthy as well.

Thank you,

The HEAT Ledger dev team.

$$$ Ps. doing a rescan will most likely increase your block forging changes $$$
March 02, 2018, 12:40:28 PM

If you were not constantly banned from Discord and Slack you'd know what is happening at the moment.
If I were you I'd reconsider my opinion.

Does he really do this same shit these 2?  Wow.. It must take her time like 6-10h per day  Huh
And reconsidering opinion.. Not possible in that case. He has already seen that accusations that he made are prowen wrong. Still same shit continues.

No, this happens only when he doesn't have is dose and just enough left to go in an internet cafe. He's just about to get his government benefits so we he should be ok for another month!

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Nice one man! But psssht between me and you I think you really shouldn't talk to this Jiihaa/spendawgs guy, I think he is a bit slow in the head  Wink Cheesy

Not eweryone can be  smart like you  Kiss     Posting picks and  trolling 24/7.  2000deleted posts, 4 diffrent sites, talking shit and making lies. Nice life m8. Im wery happy that im stupid if being smart means that.
Pages:
Jump to: