Pages:
Author

Topic: HEAT Discussion and Technical info - page 17. (Read 61463 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
May 02, 2018, 06:15:24 AM
Dumb and dumber is a really funny movie  Cheesy
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 01:01:22 AM
Wow.. Nice anserws. Stats about memberberry ower 100 messages per month ewerything like that. 0 answers or lies.  Atleast 2 diffrent nicknames.
If he dont get paid fudding its easy to see he has mental problems.

Membeberry and i realationship started when i asked about heat from eliphaz. He started sending LOT personal messages.. First being wery nice. After i asked him several questions he answerd them with bs..
After he noticed i dont beliwe him without proofs and correct lies that he told. He started sending me threats  Grin

Activity: 756
Merit: 268
May 02, 2018, 12:11:57 AM
I couldn't resist  Grin

Hey bro, I don't get why you post so much against a coin, isn't there a better use of your time than this, or are you getting paid to FUD Heat, are you in contact with stewie still? Seriously, we all have our pets hates, but why waste your most precious resource, time, doing something pointless, saying the same thing over and over severely reduces the impact of your message.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 06:20:28 PM
One more  Roll Eyes

Notice the 2.5... I mean what was 1.0? xD
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 04:11:58 AM
Recently, to what extent does microservice development work, and why there is no new news?
May 01, 2018, 02:42:24 AM
Apart from retards being retards, are there any actual new news here? When benchmark, when EU gateway, when ICOs...

I dont know is there anyone exept eliphaz who can anserw ur question  with dates.
New things that i know for sure is new homepage.
New crew.
Marketing campaign getting started.
2.5 program that actually works.  2.4 was totally diffrent level.
And heat hawe been getting attention in twitter much more then before.
Cryptopia finally get there shit straight and y can send heat  there and back.

I have heard lot of rumours but dont wanna write them. I cant be sure of them.
May 01, 2018, 02:26:53 AM
Apart from retards being retards, are there any actual new news here? When benchmark, when EU gateway, when ICOs...

No there is nothing,  I haven't even seen the youtube ad. I browser youtube all day long, no heat ad was seen.  

Yeah im sure y try all day. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K1mLOVQ2RBY

This summary your whole post or should i say posts. Y dont hawe a clue whats going on.

Thats the reason why y dont answer any off my questions.
Or anyone elses questions.

Dont worry about me. I hawe 6 cryptos in my bag heat is currently number 5, 6% off my bag.  And ewen in this price its +%.
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
April 30, 2018, 05:06:33 PM
April 30, 2018, 07:26:41 AM
Each of us have a different way to earn big and the othrs want to do it even though it need an big risky. Because the high risk you take the high gain you get. But if only you're doing was correct then maybe you can earn big but if in the other side you can fail, then atleast you can't regret because you try it.

True that.. Altought i think heat is quite low risk high reward coin.
Its been deweloped already yers. Its just been added in finnish registers, this makes it trustworth. Eweryone can go and check this.
1 huge thing is that they really hawe banking licence.
2.5 heat "progmram" really seems to work total difrent lewel then 2.4.
Just starting adwertising. So much big things (promised). If they manage to finish even half off them this1 will be huge.  All off them would mean xx xxx% gains.

Btw. Heat yotube ad already 41k views. Not bad in couple of weeks.
Activity: 42
April 30, 2018, 06:43:58 AM
Each of us have a different way to earn big and the othrs want to do it even though it need an big risky. Because the high risk you take the high gain you get. But if only you're doing was correct then maybe you can earn big but if in the other side you can fail, then atleast you can't regret because you try it.
April 25, 2018, 12:38:57 PM
Are you serious? I need HEAT to pay the fee to buy HEAT on your exchange?

Could you at least mention that it's not possible to buy on your exchange? I lost time and money to send my funds from cryptopia to there because I wanted to buy cheaper no I have to send it back to cryptopia. Would be good for others to know so they don't waste their time and money on yur exchange.

When y make first btc deposit y recive automatically heat to pay fee.
Btw: why 2 nicnames?

HEAT ad 20 000 showtimes.
April 25, 2018, 01:07:09 AM
 Grin youtube showtimes encreasing quite fast  Grin
Already 18000.

It would be really nice if someone could update facebook too. Would it be possible make there sticky and links how y can start using heatwallet?  
What about forum? There should be stickys and way to discord now it seems like its dead.
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
April 24, 2018, 12:48:18 AM
@op where do we stand in terms of making heat opensource ? I would like to learn more about heat roadmap, team, conferences it's attending, connections it's making, people they are hiring.
April 23, 2018, 11:55:59 PM

Could you at least mention that it's not possible to buy on your exchange? I lost time and money to send my funds from cryptopia to there because I wanted to buy cheaper no I have to send it back to cryptopia. Would be good for others to know so they don't waste their time and money on your exchange.

When y deposit btc in the wallet y recive heat to pay fee.

Offtopic.. Just watched Heat marketing movie in youtube. Already +15 000 people seen it. Older heat videos theres like 200 showtimes. Direction seems to be good.
Activity: 20
April 23, 2018, 11:39:25 PM

Could you at least mention that it's not possible to buy on your exchange? I lost time and money to send my funds from cryptopia to there because I wanted to buy cheaper no I have to send it back to cryptopia. Would be good for others to know so they don't waste their time and money on your exchange.
April 23, 2018, 05:40:37 AM
Good answer..
For me as  investor biggest fear is other investors get bored. And starts mass selling.

If someone gets bored then they are gamblers and belong in a different space, not cryptocoin space.
totally disagree.. Cryptocoin space investors are mostly lambo to the moon peoples.  They dont want to wait years profit to come.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
April 23, 2018, 04:39:23 AM
Good answer..
For me as  investor biggest fear is other investors get bored. And starts mass selling.

If someone gets bored then they are gamblers and belong in a different space, not cryptocoin space.
Activity: 98
April 22, 2018, 10:49:50 PM
If HEAT can solve the two main problems of blockchains: extensibility and privacy.DAppsThe ability to analyze data anonymously.HEAT will have a huge market prospect in the future.Most block chain project data still have to be stored in the form of centralized databases, not real decentralization   Without privacy, users can't protect their data and business secrets, and they don't use block chain technology.
Activity: 773
Merit: 500
Heatledger.com
April 22, 2018, 06:50:15 AM
I need HEAT to pay the fee to buy HEAT on your exchange?
New depositors receive 0.05 HEAT automatically after BTC deposit

Instances of such can and will happen, it's called weak hands shakeout.

As long as the fundamentals are in place and HEAT's tech is a potential player regarding crypto scalability and DEX features, this won't matter in the long term or is positive when stronger hands are introduced to the market.
Activity: 17
April 22, 2018, 06:43:39 AM
 I need HEAT to pay the fee to buy HEAT on your exchange?

Could you at least mention that it's not possible to buy on your exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: