Pages:
Author

Topic: HEAT Discussion and Technical info - page 5. (Read 61443 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
April 29, 2019, 07:57:36 AM
Join the HEAT team tomorrow 30th of April at 11 AM GMT for the 4th of 2019's info sessions. Discord channel invite --> https://discord.gg/PZ8J5x 

Can't make it? Drop us questions on the channel or Twitter (@heatcrypto) and we'll make sure you get an answer. 

#heatwallet #infosession

https://twitter.com/heatcrypto/status/1122830491688808448
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
April 07, 2019, 10:35:36 AM

HEAT has not been taken off cryptopia.

The wallet is just temporarily suspended while they fix their exchange.

Is there a deadline or an ETA from Cryptopia until when they are planning to fix all their issues?

I have contacted them since last year and they said they are working on updating their wallet for HEAT.

This was around December. I contacted them again this month but with the hack that occurred they have not responded back.

Most of their coins are on maintenance mode so all I can gather is to wait until they open up to 100% business again.

You can try to contact their support, you might have more luck than me.

Damn why don't they just speed up the process? It can't be that hart or can it? Just synch everything and go.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
HEAT Ledger
April 01, 2019, 06:31:08 AM

Check out our blog post on the new release to know more on all the improvements and new features - https://goo.gl/DKj58F

RELEASE NOTES

Heatwallet 2.9.0

Includes Heatledger 2.5.4

Notable Server Changes

Added signaling server to provide peer-to-peer messaging via WebRTC technology. The basic version of the signaling server supports central signaling host with the following features:

- Off-chain messaging, data transtmitted and stored encrypted on local device (sender & receiver) only
- P2P direct connect from client to client after signaling channel creation
- prevent MITM attacks via encryption signaling data (on client side) by users public/private keys. Server cannot recognize any client WebRTC data after signaling channel creation
- Online trigger with accept / decline confirmation for incoming connect requests
Other updates:
- discard chart and market updates when blockchain is downloading and height is far from peers height;
- fix sql select transactions

Notable Changes in Heatwallet Client

- Added company node data source and failover mechanism for Bitcoin client side wallet
- Added local payment message storage (encrypted)
- Removed trollbox
- Added NXT support for client side wallet
- Added certified NXT asset
- Enabled NXT deposits (delay of up to 24 hours for now)
- Standby readiness for ARDR client side wallet deployment
- improved failover config options
- fixed BTC send bug
- speedup of wallet screen handling
- enabled Ardor client side wallet
- enabled Ignis Chain DEX access. Access you ARDR account first, then DEX screen
- enabled BTC/ARDR market
- prepared BTC withdrawal automation system and NXT / ARDR deposit automation

RELEASE LINKS

Windows

HEAT Wallet: Heatwallet_Setup_2.9.0.exe - https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases/download/v2.9.0/Heatwallet_Setup_2.9.0.exe

HEAT Client: Heatclient_Setup_2.9.0.exe - https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heat-ui/releases/download/v2.9.0/Heatclient_Setup_2.9.0.exe

Linux

HEAT Wallet: Heatwallet_Linux_2.9.0.zip - https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases/download/v2.9.0/Heatwallet_Linux_2.9.0.zip

HEAT Client: Heatclient_Linux_2.9.0.zip - https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heat-ui/releases/download/v2.9.0/Heatclient_Linux_2.9.0.zip

Mac OS

HEAT Wallet: Heatwallet_MacOS_2.9.0.zip - https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases/download/v2.9.0/Heatwallet_MacOS_2.9.0.zip

HEAT Client: Heatclient_MacOS_2.9.0.zip - https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heat-ui/releases/download/v2.9.0/Heatclient_MacOS_2.9.0.zip
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1130
March 31, 2019, 03:50:13 PM
Hello Heat Team,

today i see you have updates your wallet to 2.9... but i can't find ans annoucement or a changelog forthe New Wallet?

Greets

Where does it say this?

This is the latest so far: https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases

When you go to the Online Wallet and log in you can see the new Version 2.9.0f, but i can't find ans release vor announcement?

https://heatwallet.com/

Activity: 653
Merit: 11
March 31, 2019, 10:22:40 AM

Is there a deadline or an ETA from Cryptopia until when they are planning to fix all their issues?

I have contacted them since last year and they said they are working on updating their wallet for HEAT.

This was around December. I contacted them again this month but with the hack that occurred they have not responded back.

Most of their coins are on maintenance mode so all I can gather is to wait until they open up to 100% business again.

You can try to contact their support, you might have more luck than me.
Activity: 955
March 31, 2019, 10:15:15 AM

March 31, 2019, 10:04:00 AM
Hello Heat Team,

today i see you have updates your wallet to 2.9... but i can't find ans annoucement or a changelog forthe New Wallet?

Greets

Where does it say this?

This is the latest so far: https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases
legendary
March 31, 2019, 08:04:35 AM
Hello Heat Team,

Greets
legendary
March 17, 2019, 04:57:47 PM

Yes but Cryptopia is the only exchange only the DEX, so Heat habe without a good exchange no volume, so i hope for a alternate exchange like Cryptopia and the DEX...
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
March 08, 2019, 10:33:44 AM

And for how long has that been going on? Let's face it, cryptopia doesn't give a shit about heat. (Rightfully so  Roll Eyes )
March 07, 2019, 07:28:43 AM

legendary
March 07, 2019, 05:30:02 AM
Without Cryptopia does the HEAT team plan another exchange beyond its own?
It's possible we have another one soonish.

If that had volume the HEAT exchange could be enough.
Increased volume is in the works through various means proven effective Wink

Heat come back at Cryptopia? When can we expect another exchange? You have a actually Roadmap, the Roadmap from the first post is from June 2017?

I've been away awhile but still holding. Whats next with the project?
Pending DEX updates for Q1 2019 major release:

Couple of new coins for client side wallet support

More than one new certified coin gateway support

A few new certified trading pairs

BTC client side wallet functionality improvements

Gateway withdrawal speed and regularity improvements

THX
March 05, 2019, 10:54:41 PM

IPO has been canceled or just postponed until, you know, forever!? Cheesy
Totally trustworthy guys, no promises have been broken EVER xD
When will you release the next coin? How about after FIMK and HEAT you call it LIMP?
Just limp in like in poker! Limp in and lose your money like a real loser!  Grin Roll Eyes Cheesy Wink
Activity: 773
Heatledger.com
March 04, 2019, 03:40:09 AM

March 03, 2019, 03:28:01 PM
Price looks pretty shit so Stu would be happy.
Stu is happy indeed! Cheesy

Whats next with the project?

PAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA what an idiot! xD
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 02, 2019, 08:54:13 PM
Price looks pretty shit so Stu would be happy.

February 20, 2019, 02:15:32 PM
It's not the DEX they are asking to be listed. It's the coins that are used in the DEX that people want to be listed. Important difference there.
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
February 20, 2019, 10:41:42 AM
The past behavior patterns tell me they got nothing! Whenever they had the slightest news they would announce it as some "BIG NEWS" and not hold back on any hint of what geniuses they are and wink on how you should buy heat immediately! (Just remember their ABN Amro hype, where is it now?) Wink
Oh and don't expect them to have learned from their past mistakes(aka fraudulent intent actions), these guys don't learn, they have proven that countless times in the past.
These guys have lost all sort of trust! As a closed source software company trust is crucial. Exactly the opposite of what blockchain technology is trying to solve. Good thing they are not working in the blockchain tech industry... oh wait!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Without Cryptopia does the HEAT team plan another exchange beyond its own?
It's possible we have another one soonish.
Transaltion:
It is very likely we will not have another exchange any time soon or ever.

If that had volume the HEAT exchange could be enough.
Increased volume is in the works through various means proven effective Wink
Transaltion:
We do the same shit we did before that has proven to be useless and has led us to where we are now. If you expect the 2 years ago promised buy support from us then you sir are and idiot!

Hahahaha I just noticed there is the wink to buy heat xD
FYI: If they would be a stock company this behavior would be highly illegal and it maybe is even for small shits like them.

Advice to everyone still holding heat:

There are many things to be said about this project but it's quite strange to me that people demand from a DEX to be listed to a centralized exchange. Now that the DEX sucks and development tanked etc etc are valid but not getting listed is not!
January 31, 2019, 04:49:11 PM
I've been using the HEAT de-exchange and it has improved a lot since last I used it 1+ years ago.

I'm liking it and having the benefit of not depending on a centralized server is great right now with Cryptopia closed.
January 30, 2019, 05:25:04 PM
It is clear YOU Memberberry are the fraud here and it's obvious when reading the community make fun of you on Discord.

Whatever it is that you're are doing, it is more than obvious that there's something personal. Reading your posts and manipulations on Reddit and Bitcointalk is a bit pathetic and sad. If you invested on a project that has not turned out as you liked, man up and acknowledge your mistake, like any trader would do. Otherwise, be constructive and offer your help. If you can't do that, it is clear you have some agenda, and that you lost all credibility along time ago. Hope you find your peace and let go!

blabla totally irrelevant for his shitty reply

Yeah first post huh? Another one of these... Roll Eyes Looks like he doesn't want his friends to know he invested in heat... In some circles you can get beat up for that!  Shocked Totally clear this guy has no agenda and probably did not even invest 1 cent in heat...  Roll Eyes Absolutely credible guy with his 1 post. In fact he is so credible he feels no need to respond to my content! Nonono he is so credible he can just attack my persona and just call my posts pathetic and sad. Yeah right, great job, if there would only have been someone who tried that before...  Roll Eyes Not really worth to respond to anything in his post since everything has been answered already.
Only reason I respond is that AWESOME name. Hmmm what could that F-Heatledger mean??  Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Here is my answer to you:
Pages:
Jump to: