Pages:
Author

Topic: HEAT Discussion and Technical info - page 9. (Read 61304 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 01:30:07 PM
I think I get it where is the misunderstanding. You seem to look at this as guarantees, while people generally tend to consider it plans that might or might be delivered. I think it will be very hard to persuade people for legal action because when a project flops people just move to the next project but just in case you manage to somehow pull this off let us know, however IMO things will probably end like with most failed crypto projects - no new people coming in, ICO investors moving to new projects, devs slowly closing the project.
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 06:27:49 AM
Which is not true because they came with certain promises
October 22, 2018, 04:14:23 AM
Once again, not trying to disencourage you, because if you have any means to get our money back than go for it, but the money was donated to them in exchange for the coins, so they can do what they please with it.
October 22, 2018, 03:03:01 AM
The project may have failed, but as mentioned before, due to speculation with the investors funds, there is still a lot of liquidity in the company
October 21, 2018, 08:41:09 AM
Well, that would be amazing if the things would work like that and you could simply sue the company behind your every bad investment. Things don’t work like that though. We all took a gamble like we always do in crypto, we took the risk that things might get delivered or might not be delivered, the project failed like most startups and that’s it. Seriously would be fun to see things work like that.
October 21, 2018, 05:16:46 AM
Okay. I was just banned from the Discord for asking critical questions again.

Just stay away from this project.
Censorship and manipulaton continue to be the main theme

P.S.

I still offer to lead a lawsuit to dissolve the company, capitalize its assets and distribute them to the community

This should get them into prison and save everybodies investments

It was a whitepaper promise to sell shares, so either they dont enact it which is committing fraud or they have to adhere to it.

Either way, the community has the power to make it a case. But just the community as a whole

Moreover they are deleting selected posts to distort the image of the conversation here on the forum
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
October 19, 2018, 07:05:24 PM
The point is that I need the community to support it.
I alone have no case as I don't own enough of the company according to the whitepaper

Apart from that they own about 20 Million Dollars from speculating with the investors funds. It's not just a failed project.

100% of the compny ownership is in hands of people who started this startup and even if all members of the community would like to support your case, they would still not have the rights to the company. Developers are considering to sell the company shares but that would require you to buy them. IMO this is just a failed startup project, like many others in this space.

There is no case, unless someone can show this is a true scam but the devs have never exit scammed so you can assume it's still a start up with an unpredictable future.
October 19, 2018, 09:30:09 AM
The point is that I need the community to support it.
I alone have no case as I don't own enough of the company according to the whitepaper

Apart from that they own about 20 Million Dollars from speculating with the investors funds. It's not just a failed project.

100% of the compny ownership is in hands of people who started this startup and even if all members of the community would like to support your case, they would still not have the rights to the company. Developers are considering to sell the company shares but that would require you to buy them. IMO this is just a failed startup project, like many others in this space.
October 14, 2018, 03:08:35 PM
LOL, I am not sure if this Tetra guy is trolling or serious. I mean, dude, if you really believe you have a case here, please feel free to proceed, because right now noone is taking you seriously, and you seem like empty worded fudder. Constantly reposting the same message is one thing and acting is another. If you really would have the knowledge and means to start a case you would already do it, this is why I think it is a bluff and you are probably just someone that sold at the bottom. And to be fair, yes, I know this project faild as an investment, but so did many others, when you invest in startups and crypto startups especially in most cases you don't make profits, noone is threatening (or rather falsely threatening) to sue anyone.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 03:27:39 PM
Is there a leasing calculator somewhere? I can not find one.
Thanks for the bump, sourcing community for existing one or getting it done.

unfortunately almost no volume, and i can't understand?
It'll be fixed. Most focus will be on massively increasing the Heatwallet volume as helping crypto migrate to DEXes is the point, not trading HEAT coin on some soon declining centralized 3rd party. Trading HEAT or its tokens on other decentralized exchanges is however being considered.

Would you mind elaborating a bit more in rg to Heat DEX? What will happen in the rest of 2018. What q1 2019? For now, no real DEX has taken off, but lots are in the finalising stage. Whats the status of HEAT exchange?

Have you considered making the HEAT token sort of a token that gives benefits when using on the exchange, like BNB coin maybe?
Activity: 773
Merit: 500
Heatledger.com
October 10, 2018, 10:13:44 AM
Thanks for the bump, sourcing community for existing one or getting it done.

unfortunately almost no volume, and i can't understand?
It'll be fixed. Most focus will be on massively increasing the Heatwallet volume as helping crypto migrate to DEXes is the point, not trading HEAT coin on some soon declining centralized 3rd party. Trading HEAT or its tokens on other decentralized exchanges is however being considered.
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
October 10, 2018, 08:27:58 AM

Are more exchanges planned, at the moment heat is very cheap, unfortunately almost no volume, and i can't understand?
Activity: 53
September 20, 2018, 02:28:36 PM
This function in the HEAT p2p server wallet, can I trade directly in the P2P wallet? but if P2P happens what will be the currency of exchange? BTC, ETH? Thanks  Wink
You can trade assets on HEAT blockchain directly p2p.

The only native cryptocurrency asset on the HEAT blockchain is the HEAT coin.

Any other assets are tokens, which you need to obtain by transferring your genuine crypto to a gateway that converts it to HEAT asset.

BTC gateway is seamlessly integrated to the Heatwallet UI and accessible by clicking the DEPOSIT BTC button on relevant DEX screens.

To trade with BTC you may have stored on your Bitcoin Heatwallet, or any other Bitcoin wallet, you need to first transfer these cryptos from your Bitcoin (Heat)wallet to the HEAT assets by clicking on the DEPOSIT BTC button.

And we wonder why crypto has problems being adapted mainstream. Ive been in crypto for over 1,5 years.. and Ive no damn Idea what you just said. Wtf is a heatwallet bitcoin? So for me to sell my btc that is on i.e. binance, i have to transfer it to heatwallet btc, then trade into heat, then trade heat into something else? Ever heard of usability lol (no FUD, but sarcasm intended..)

Who is ever going to use such a complicated thing..

lol no it's the same as bitshares and waves, not complicated
Activity: 237
September 19, 2018, 03:36:49 PM
This function in the HEAT p2p server wallet, can I trade directly in the P2P wallet? but if P2P happens what will be the currency of exchange? BTC, ETH? Thanks  Wink

Any other assets are tokens, which you need to obtain by transferring your genuine crypto to a gateway that converts it to HEAT asset.

BTC gateway is seamlessly integrated to the Heatwallet UI and accessible by clicking the DEPOSIT BTC button on relevant DEX screens.

To trade with BTC you may have stored on your Bitcoin Heatwallet, or any other Bitcoin wallet, you need to first transfer these cryptos from your Bitcoin (Heat)wallet to the HEAT assets by clicking on the DEPOSIT BTC button.

And we wonder why crypto has problems being adapted mainstream. Ive been in crypto for over 1,5 years.. and Ive no damn Idea what you just said. Wtf is a heatwallet bitcoin? So for me to sell my btc that is on i.e. binance, i have to transfer it to heatwallet btc, then trade into heat, then trade heat into something else? Ever heard of usability lol (no FUD, but sarcasm intended..)

I have to admit the ui is pretty alright. The main thing about this scam coin is that it is run by amateurs, has a vry bad reputation and most importantly is based on trust(trust the token issuer to pay you out your coins) and pure will of the devs(since it is not open sourced) and not on crypto. The devs even control the fee price.... This is not a decentralized blockchain. Why would you use heat instead of eth? Why would you even use heat instead of a mysql database driven central exchange?
Activity: 223
September 18, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

Activity: 773
Merit: 500
Heatledger.com
September 15, 2018, 02:23:14 AM

Activity: 104
September 14, 2018, 10:16:53 PM
Cool.. Updated. No problems.
Activity: 784
September 14, 2018, 08:34:55 PM
Activity: 465
shoutofgaia
September 14, 2018, 03:36:23 PM
Thank you. Updated and worked without issues!
Activity: 421
HEAT Ledger
September 14, 2018, 08:51:31 AM
 New Releases:
HEAT Server 2.5.2 | HEAT Wallet 2.7.0

These are optional but recommended updates.

Online wallet is here:

ONLINE WALLET

Wallet updates:

After introducing native Ethereum support to HEAT wallet allowing you to use your HEAT master key as a parent key for your Ethereum addresses, we now present native Bitcoin support to HEAT wallet. Supported are Bitcoin private keys as well as BIP44 compatible seeds.

To assist users downloading and setting up your own copy of HEAT wallet in order to store and handle your HEAT, Bitcoin or Ethereum we introduce this first part of Getting Started With HEAT Wallet, please check it out.

In addition to Bitcoin support, the following updates were made to the wallet:

• Improved installer and settings handling. (Un)installing HEAT wallet will no longer delete your blockchain.
  • Improved mouseover features for charting in the Asset Exchange.
  • Improvements to the build system giving us much smaller compiled javascripts which helps render the pages faster when you visit the wallet online at heatwallet.com
  • Improvements to block explorer search when searching for Accounts, Blocks, Transactions
  • QR codes are now used to display Bitcoin deposit addresses in the Asset Exchange
  • API failover. User interface automatically switches API servers in case one is performing badly
  • External dependencies and Chrome app renderer upgraded to latest versions
  • Legacy NXT API protocol support disabled for default desktop, see heat.legacy.enableAPIServer in the config files to enable this if you rely on that behavior

Server updates:

The HEAT 2.5.2 Server is an optional update, it mostly aggregates completed improvements and a number of bug fixes.

An improvement deserving special mention - we’ve added a new dialect to the peer 2 peer communication protocol (how servers talk amongst each other). Only new servers using the 2.5.2 version are capable of using this more advanced protocol. When your server talks to older servers the old dialect will be used.

The new communication protocol is based on https://avro.apache.org/ instead of https://www.json.org/. HEAT has added full fledged AVRO encoding and decoding support to both the core HEAT server as well as the SDK https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heat-sdk (sdk = native browser + nodejs libs).

With AVRO enabled you can expect a ~3-5 times network traffic reduction.

The biggest boost however is its CPU usage. Especially on high loads the amount of memory used and CPU power needed drops from significant to almost non existent. Both encoding and decoding happens up to 100s of times faster than before.

Other notable updates to the server code:

• Fixed a bug in reporting of the total coin supply. While not important in any way from a p2p or technical aspect, with this fix there now are 25,776 more HEAT than was thought before, an increase of 0,07%! Thanks to the sharp community members for pointing this out! You know who you are.
  • Support for WebRTC decentralized signaling server was added which plays a role in our future decentralized messaging network plans
  • All external dependencies have been upgraded to their latest versions
  • Support for use of OS environment variables in config files (heat.properties), use this syntax heat.name=ENV[NAME_OF_ENV_VAR_GOES_HERE]
  • Some new API methods and improvements
  • New p2p/network health/node monitoring system with build in email reporter

Other notable updates:

HEAT-SDK (software development kit - browser+server) was promoted to version 1.0.1 recently and is becoming an ever more important part of our arsenal and a vital building block of our own and third party projects.

https://www.npmjs.com/package/heat-sdk
https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heat-sdk

We implemented a mini Paper Wallet utility which assists you to store and administer your private keys. It is functional as is with one drawback: the generated keys are old style HEAT keys which means you can’t derive Bitcoin or Ethereum addresses from them. You CAN however create paper wallets with your BIP44 compatible keys you created in the main HEAT wallet.

https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heat-paperwallet

Downloads:

HEAT Wallet (full version - includes HEAT p2p server)

HEAT Client (light version)

HEAT Server

https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatledger/releases/download/v2.5.2/heatledger-2.5.2.zip

Pages:
Jump to: