Pages:
Author

Topic: HEDGE FUND BTC - page 5. (Read 34194 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 250
September 29, 2015, 10:43:17 AM
why is the minimum investment 10btc?

Now minimum is 0,00105 BTC = 1 share
Thanks.
September 28, 2015, 07:23:10 PM
La empresa ATMs Bitcoin Exchange SL implementará en sus cajeros una opción para que se puedan dar donativos a las ONG pagados con bitcoins.
Ya se han adherido las primeras asociaciones !!!
http://www.donacionesbitcoin.org/donaciones-1.html
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 28, 2015, 06:59:54 AM
Hi, Makalu,

litecoininvest.com was down for a while and now domain has expired. What you gonna do about it as HFBTC and HFLTC fund manager? I understand that you aren't operating as litecoininvest owner, but somehow we, the investors should be able to get our investments back, or at least some sort of input form your side and outlook of possible your actions.
August 28, 2015, 11:44:38 AM
Bitcoin Investors Trust SLU buy 100% BitPhone.
Bitphone is one website where people can add money in cellular balance.
Now operate in 14 countries. But plan is add more countries in system.
Also in 2-3 months ATMs Bitcoin Exchange add this app in all owned ATMs.
Activity: 446
Merit: 251
August 01, 2015, 10:28:53 PM
Hi, im thinking about invest in your hedge fund, what is your medium interest rate?
Activity: 15
July 31, 2015, 11:01:50 AM
That's just it,

I've read several books on Bitcoin and one thing that keeps standing out is how the 1 or 2 person companies are dominating and end up collapsing or leaving clients money vonrable.

It reminds me of the early days of the NYSE.
There were so many scams that they had to force a regulatory entity.

Being very passionate at what I do, I find it extremely annoying to have FiNA breathing down my neck every time I go to write an email or if I wanted to start a blog about economics for investers.

However, some of the guys and gals that I have had the misfortune to work with over the years makes me extremelly happy to have a regulator that cares about suitability(however little that Is) or those same coAdvisers would just punish the poor investers with High commison products.

Once again, not saying this is a scam, I simply don't know you or your company, I guess Im just envyios and skeptical of your liberal operation with High return claims

Bitcoin is something I truelly think could be a game changer, but it'd up to the early adopters if that game changer will be for postive change or negative change.
Activity: 392
July 31, 2015, 03:36:26 AM
    I had a questions on this.
How can you operate as a hedge fund and stil accept clients from the general public such as none qualified investers?

What are your experience to manage a hedge fund, what is the security future of holding clients money, do you have a custodian, and if so is it an internal auditor or external such as a TPA? How can you claim such high returns with certainty?

Also, seems like you advise people on what to do with their BTC, if you move into a Adviser role do you not have to be covered under FiNRA?

I am not saying this is a scam I am simply inquiring. I have been an Adviser for years, and I study for my designations. BitCoin wildy fascinates me but I feel like I do not understand the financial protection of the Currancy or the companies that run them.

I will not lie, I would love to run my own Practice with BitCoin as the main topic since I think there is some huge potential upsides, just would not dare touching other peoples money without understanding everything inside and out, would hope clients would feel the same with any firm.

He is based in Spain, not the US. Legally he cannot take US investors, however unlicensed nano sized funds are not that uncommon and the chance of SEC intervention is pretty slim. As far as this being a scam, Makalu has always been very transparent, and the fund contains valid revenue streams, the main revenue comes from Bitcoin ATM's Makalu has set up in Spain, CoinDesk did an article on one of them recently I believe. I've personally recovered my initial investment in dividends alone over the past ~18 months or so (initial investment of LTC, USD wise the fund didn't perform as well).

The exchange the fund is traded on (Litecoininvest) however should be avoided. I have not been able to withdraw my funds for two weeks now, no replies from Admin. From what I understand is that the admins abandoned the project and now the site is running on autopilot.

Do you think it doesn't matter as long as you get your money back? That logic also applies to ponzi schemes.

The issue at hand is not where this so-called hedge fund is domiciled. Spain? Gibraltar? Ireland? The Cayman Islands? The Channel Islands? The City of London? Doesn't matter. Nor is the issue transparency or revenue streams or Bitcoin ATM's or dividends or even that you recovered your principal. The germane issue is that whatever this thing is, it is not a hedge fund, an entity with a very specific definition globally. The SEC? That's irrelevant in this case. "Unlicensed nano sized" fund? The operative word is unlicensed, which thus proves it is closer to a beggar on the street than an actual hedge fund. Any investor ought to be extremely skeptical of an entity calling itself something that it is not, especially when it implies so much. Would a sole proprietorship selling trinkets at a shopping mall kiosk call his business a hedge fund? Of course not, because it isn't a hedge fund. Why doesn't Makalu simply call this thing he does a Bitcoin ATM company of some kind and do away with the hedge fund charade? This desperate attempt at legitimacy isn't necessary if the business itself is legitimate. Why the pretense?
Activity: 15
July 30, 2015, 09:33:38 PM
    I had a questions on this.
How can you operate as a hedge fund and stil accept clients from the general public such as none qualified investers?

What are your experience to manage a hedge fund, what is the security future of holding clients money, do you have a custodian, and if so is it an internal auditor or external such as a TPA? How can you claim such high returns with certainty?

Also, seems like you advise people on what to do with their BTC, if you move into a Adviser role do you not have to be covered under FiNRA?

I am not saying this is a scam I am simply inquiring. I have been an Adviser for years, and I study for my designations. BitCoin wildy fascinates me but I feel like I do not understand the financial protection of the Currancy or the companies that run them.

I will not lie, I would love to run my own Practice with BitCoin as the main topic since I think there is some huge potential upsides, just would not dare touching other peoples money without understanding everything inside and out, would hope clients would feel the same with any firm.
Activity: 392
July 30, 2015, 04:27:41 AM
I stopped calling out scammers on this forum years ago, because they're so ubiquitous now. People don't want to hear the truth, as I was reminded with the Pirateat40 fiasco (prison time doesn't make your stolen bitcoins come back).

However, as someone who actually works in the hedge fund industry, and out of respect to the fund managers, auditors, accountants, and compliance professionals who take their jobs seriously, I'd be remiss not to point out that this "Hedge Fund BTC" is not a hedge fund at all and has nothing to do with hedge funds in any way. The intellectual dishonesty they demonstrate by calling themselves a hedge fund suggests further dishonesty with their "clients'" bitcoins. Caveat emptor.

Other than that....just lol.
July 29, 2015, 05:03:42 AM
Hi Makulu,

Have you given any consideration to launching an asset on a different platform? The returns for HFBTC are very attractive, but I'm worried about Litecoininvest's solvency.

-Paws1t1veEV

Yes of course ....
For you what platform is best?
July 29, 2015, 05:02:12 AM
New Investment:
Thanks our investment in www.cryptobit.cat now we begin run www.bittpv.com
All phisical shops now can accept bitcoins thanks this easy form.
Thanks.
Activity: 26
July 25, 2015, 01:10:43 PM
Hi Makulu,

Have you given any consideration to launching an asset on a different platform? The returns for HFBTC are very attractive, but I'm worried about Litecoininvest's solvency.

-Paws1t1veEV
July 23, 2015, 05:01:29 AM
Our fund finish with exit software for shops can accept bitcoin ;-)
http://www.bittpv.com/
You can contact with our partner www.cryptobit.cat for to use it. Is free. No fees for shop.
Thanks.
June 28, 2015, 06:49:17 PM
June 23, 2015, 08:09:49 PM
New ATM in University Pompeu Fabra Barcelona:
http://www.cajerobtc.com/cajero-bitcoin-universitat-pompeu-fabra-poblenou-barcelona/
With this ATM hedge fund BTC manage 9 ;-)
May 27, 2015, 04:08:20 PM
Today one new ATM bitcoin in Santa Engracia (Madrid) begin work ;-)

http://www.cajerobtc.com/cajero-bitcoin-santa-engracia-madrid/
May 25, 2015, 03:59:54 PM
Today one new ATM bitcoin active in Lloret de Mar (Girona) ;-)

http://www.cajerobtc.com/cajero-bitcoin-app-informatica-lloret-de-mar-girona/
Pages:
Jump to: