Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ HedgeCoin | KGW+DGW | HedgeFunds | X13 | Diff based rewards ★★★ - page 3. (Read 21078 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
O i forgot to come back to say i changed my mind and got out... this dev is completely uninterested!

A few things caught my eye:

Promo campaign and new logo of HedgeCoin + HedgeFunds + EquiTeam will begin 29 June    Huh??

And he seems to type talk awfully similar to the MaruCoin dev which this is a clone of.... their story ended with a missing in action dev and a pre mine dump, now its dead.

I could be wrong but think the same thing might of happened again with the ninja instamined blocks.

Anyway all the best

The Premine sits in these two addresses:

HHiLPrFPKrfJxSMVjjFrpuGGF22Yrno1SS

H8Ry86NHsaUXReMvULESGmA5s84q16raJf

But I agree that the dev seems uninterested. Placing the correct premine address in the OP seems unimportant to him. SEEMS being the key word, maybe he is just slow to roll this thing out, who knows.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
O i forgot to come back to say i changed my mind and got out... this dev is completely uninterested!

A few things caught my eye:

Promo campaign and new logo of HedgeCoin + HedgeFunds + EquiTeam will begin 29 June    Huh??

And he seems to type talk awfully similar to the MaruCoin dev which this is a clone of.... their story ended with a missing in action dev and a pre mine dump, now its dead.

I could be wrong but think the same thing might of happened again with the ninja instamined blocks.

Anyway all the best

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Lol man your miners are thick as shit, dumping a 33million coin at 50sats..

And thats coming from somebody aint even holding any hedge  Cheesy
and i'm buying a lot!
Im in now tho its just to cheap not to  Grin

Only 1853957 minted since the 10th june this coins gonna go much higher its just slow off the ground cuz the big miners cant make their greedy profit, also its gonna take a long while to mint 33million, were not even at 2 million and people are selling for 40sats lol.. people to used to the days of quick 48hour mines by huge farms then pos but im gald to go back old school to a long fair pow... thats how it was ment to be!

Its a well thought out coin Dev well done
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
FYI, the premine address listed in this thread is HP4guzc2jcsaWpj7t53KDcdCt2MTbiq5zE and does not actually exist.

This appears to be the address they were at: HEuiEdZaCpm6aAhnBqsG2bk6KJzSW8QLKm

Lol man your miners are thick as shit, dumping a 33million coin at 50sats..

And thats coming from somebody aint even holding any hedge  Cheesy
Activity: 420
might as well invest in GAMbit
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
I was just reading that the yaamp code went open source. I did mine there a little & wondered if HEDG had picked up on the info. It could present some very interesting possiblities. Just sayin'

Yes, we picked up that info and might do something usefull with it  Grin

It is an interesting concept! I will keep an eye on it...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I was just reading that the yaamp code went open source. I did mine there a little & wondered if HEDG had picked up on the info. It could present some very interesting possiblities. Just sayin'

Yes, we picked up that info and might do something usefull with it  Grin
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Hey OP, just curious if you have an idea on this yet, Ty.

Hi, I'll make a static build during the weekend and i'll add some checkpoints.

Logo rebranding is soon to happen. We might consider changing name soon
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Also, hedge as it stands wont work, don't feel like playing with DLL's so probably wont end up using this unless there's a wallet like all the others I've use which is 1 file ready to go right out of the zip that is either an executable that starts running the wallet or one that installs it like BTC and some others.

Why should you be playing with DLL files? Just leave them in the same folder as the QT wallet.
There is no reason to touch them or to play with them. If your system has the needed assemblies installed already, you can trash them.

EDIT: I see what you mean. Next wallet update we will do a static build.
Hey OP, just curious if you have an idea on this yet, Ty.
Activity: 450
i like the name.... maybe you should create Hedge Nodes. It could be interesting

From block 7000 the reward is

Code:
nSubsidy = (44444444.0 / (pow((dDiff+2600.0)/9.0,2.0)));
            if (nSubsidy > 25) nSubsidy = 55;
            if (nSubsidy < 5) nSubsidy = 15;

So minimum drops to 15 HEDG, and maximum drops to 55 HEDG.

This does not seem to be the case now?

The correct answer is:

Code:
if((nHeight >= 7000 [u][b]&& dDiff > 75[/b][/u]) || nHeight >= 15000) { // GPU/ASIC difficulty calc
            // 2222222/(((x+2600)/9)^2)
            nSubsidy = (44444444.0 / (pow((dDiff+2600.0)/9.0,2.0)));
            if (nSubsidy > 25) nSubsidy = 55;
            if (nSubsidy < 5) nSubsidy = 15;
        } else { // CPU mining calc
            nSubsidy = (22222.0 / (pow((dDiff+51.0)/6.0,2.0)));
            if (nSubsidy > 500) nSubsidy = 500;
            if (nSubsidy < 25) nSubsidy = 25;
        }

Since difficulty is so low, rewards stay at CPU mining levels.
Once it goes up, it drops to GPU mining levels.

Meaning, from this blocks forwards, renting huge hashes will result in very poor rewards.
This coin is a people coin, best mined with single GPU/CPU.
MOBU
I've been reading until my eyeballs itch. What number block does the payout drop and to what amount? Thx

From the best of what I can tell, the larger blocks were before block number 2000, Now you have to deal with the equation given in the OP:

Block reward is controlled by: 444444444/(((Difficulty+2600)/9)^2) starting from block 2000.

Does that help?

yup....thx
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Also, hedge as it stands wont work, don't feel like playing with DLL's so probably wont end up using this unless there's a wallet like all the others I've use which is 1 file ready to go right out of the zip that is either an executable that starts running the wallet or one that installs it like BTC and some others.

Why should you be playing with DLL files? Just leave them in the same folder as the QT wallet.
There is no reason to touch them or to play with them. If your system has the needed assemblies installed already, you can trash them.

EDIT: I see what you mean. Next wallet update we will do a static build.
I know it's probably only when you have significant changed to make or something but when might the next release be "considered" ?

Ty.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Looks like premine is now sitting at HEuiEdZaCpm6aAhnBqsG2bk6KJzSW8QLKm after having paid 35000 HEDG for graphics.
Activity: 345
I've been reading until my eyeballs itch. What number block does the payout drop and to what amount? Thx

From the best of what I can tell, the larger blocks were before block number 2000, Now you have to deal with the equation given in the OP:

Block reward is controlled by: 444444444/(((Difficulty+2600)/9)^2) starting from block 2000.

Does that help?
MOBU
Not much 'news' here....hmmmm

Hashing away  Wink Not every day can be some update  Grin

True, except continued chatter is good. Hence, my post. Just keepin' the art of conversation alive.

Good thing!

REWARDS WILL SOON DROP guys!
Pages:
Jump to: