Pages:
Author

Topic: Hello Im new here I like to know the differences in Rank. - page 2. (Read 1186 times)

copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
Hello Im new here I like to know if what is the differences between income for every account rank.Because I want to earn even small.I read about earnings on this forum tou must have a good rank to earn more.

no income at diffirent rank if you not join signature campaign, although you are legendary hero you can't earning money without signature campaign.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Thank you for the link now im Know it now I need some rank up of my account.Its legal to buy a account here because I have 0.04 btc for now what rank I can buy on that budget.
Account buying is not forbidden by any rule of the forum.
However it is also not recommended... You will buy your account and someone with high rank and a good trust may flag you as a potential scammer or cheater with bought account.
Don't do shortcuts, make your way up and have a good account by your own.
Ah its better to make your account get ranked up by waiting for it thank you for that.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Thank you for the link now im Know it now I need some rank up of my account.Its legal to buy a account here because I have 0.04 btc for now what rank I can buy on that budget.
Account buying is not forbidden by any rule of the forum.
However it is also not recommended... You will buy your account and someone with high rank and a good trust may flag you as a potential scammer or cheater with bought account.
Don't do shortcuts, make your way up and have a good account by your own.
Hello Im new here I like to know if what is the differences between income for every account rank.Because I want to earn even small.I read about earnings on this forum tou must have a good rank to earn more.
Hi there.
This thread will explain all there is to know about ranks and all those shiny badges...
As to you question about earnings for the specific rank you have to check particular campaign. All the signature campaign company's have their own stakes. Different campaign different amount of BTC... You need to check them individually.
Thank you for that I checked now the forgiven link and my rank.Thanks again for reply to my post I didnt know everything to this because newbie.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Hi there.
This thread will explain all there is to know about ranks and all those shiny badges...
As to you question about earnings for the specific rank you have to check particular campaign. All the signature campaign company's have their own stakes. Different campaign different amount of BTC... You need to check them individually.
Pages:
Jump to: