Pages:
Author

Topic: Hello Yobit-Spammers or why our Society is so poor - page 2. (Read 1113 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Let's take it one step further and have an automated sig campaign on an automated forum. It would be totally awesome, save a lot of time and everyone would end up rich but I'm not quite sure how yet.
Well my life has been enriched thus far because of Yobit spammers, of which I am not one.  Look at the tards who've posted here.  No command of the English language, no respect for it at all.  It's just a bloody tool to earn gambling or blowjob money and they contribute nothing to society except venereal disease.  Yobit is fortunate to have users like me who make posts of stunning depth and which are read by millions.

[/s]

bitcoin, microtransactions and IoT all in one - awesome  Cool

there are exceptions for yobit, but like 99% is verbal diarrhea

Basically YoBit pay you for all the shit that you could throw away. This is an automatic campaign, so no control is done except for the admins.
its tempting but my current sig is too awesome to replace

you can always change the sigs of your other accounts!

Basically YoBit pay you for all the shit that you could throw away. This is an automatic campaign, so no control is done except for the admins.

I totally agree with you. I'm glad that you're here to do everything that you do because there's no one that I admire more than you Smiley.

that are the post's i want to see here. please add how much you earn per month and if you can live good with it! Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gloire à la Victoire !

I totally agree with you. I'm glad that you're here to do everything that you do because there's no one that I admire more than you Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
Let's take it one step further and have an automated sig campaign on an automated forum. It would be totally awesome, save a lot of time and everyone would end up rich but I'm not quite sure how yet.
Well my life has been enriched thus far because of Yobit spammers, of which I am not one.  Look at the tards who've posted here.  No command of the English language, no respect for it at all.  It's just a bloody tool to earn gambling or blowjob money and they contribute nothing to society except venereal disease.  Yobit is fortunate to have users like me who make posts of stunning depth and which are read by millions.

[/s]
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gloire à la Victoire !
didnt know those campaigns paid for posts in this section, ive been missing out allthis time

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
People can get banned when they post pure spam all the time. Signature campaign manager normal control this and judge about who get kicked and who not. If you have problems with signature campaign spammers you can also use an signature campaign blocklist. With all people on it who wear an signature. Not all people are abusers of the signature campaign and the list see no difference between the people who spam and who doesn't.
Yeah you are right.. Because of some spammers, he is pointing out the entire campaign members. This is not right.
I even didn't knew yobit was paying to post in this section also..
legendary
People can get banned when they post pure spam all the time. Signature campaign manager normal control this and judge about who get kicked and who not. If you have problems with signature campaign spammers you can also use an signature campaign blocklist. With all people on it who wear an signature. Not all people are abusers of the signature campaign and the list see no difference between the people who spam and who doesn't.

dont looking at it will make everything go away

Shocked

Cheesy

Roll Eyes

Undecided

Cry

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
didnt know those campaigns paid for posts in this section, ive been missing out allthis time
legendary
Hello at all the new Yobit-Newbies, juniors and everyone with less then <60 activity.

I noticed a lot of new Yobit people in the last few weeks/month.

Feel free to bumb your spam counter with useless one liners here.
Dont forget to tell us if you make a living with your sig campaign and how much you earn per month. (or else your post should be deleted - or probaly not, because we need the traffic of you people)

Pages:
Jump to: