Pages:
Author

Topic: Help a Beginner to understand... - page 24. (Read 2200 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
February 01, 2018, 11:52:18 PM
Basically it comes down to most things being listed for sale in Bitcoin prices. If your altcoin drops from 250 Satoshis to 200 Satoshis, it's not really that big of a deal and could recover. When you're looking at it from a fiat perspective though, 250 Satoshis 48 hours ago and 200 Satoshis now is a 50% difference in price.

What I'd suggest is choose a coin that you're trying to accumulate more of (Bitcoin) and just follow the market with the value of that coin. If you're up to 300 Satoshis, you're up. The fiat value really doesn't matter because these are all short term gains and losses. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are here to stay so HODL and don't let the big swings bring you down. We've dropped 90% before, then blew past that ATH by 1500%. We'll be fine.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 11:47:45 PM
I'm also a beginner, but as what i have known about bitcoin, it is all about privacy control by the founder, talking about price also, it is ordinary that sometimes reach to higher level and it also dramatically going down, being a new in these industry, we must learn and adopt the cultural movement and decision from the top or the organizer decisions.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
February 01, 2018, 10:55:56 PM
All I can say is just hold, we do not know when it will recover but I am sure if you continue to hold you will never lose.
That is why the crypto investing is called a high risk is because of this kind of situation, think that the entire marketcap had significantly grow and this time we have witness a lot of bad news which some media have exaggerated it, don't listen to them, do your own analysis because whales are doing everything to buy cheap coins before they will start to pump this again.
Activity: 126
February 01, 2018, 10:39:30 PM
Hello guys...

I have diversified my portfolio to about 25 different cryptos which were worth about 7000-8000$ just before the bitcoin crash came and I am wondering whats the exact reason behind this, when or will it recover (and so the alt coins I hold, don't have any bitcoin).

Why do almost all alt coins crash because of the bitcoin crash or correction?

My portfolio is worth only 4000$ atm.

Sorry for being an beginning idiot and asking this and thanks for everybody who can explain it to me
Help the beginner and teach them share a little bit of knowledge about bitcoin  so  you can help others too
Activity: 126
February 01, 2018, 10:27:03 PM
Hello guys...

I have diversified my portfolio to about 25 different cryptos which were worth about 7000-8000$ just before the bitcoin crash came and I am wondering whats the exact reason behind this, when or will it recover (and so the alt coins I hold, don't have any bitcoin).

Sorry for being an beginning idiot and asking this and thanks for everybody who can explain it to me
We should help beginners for more understanding and give some knowledge or hits by sharing them everything so you can help others also to have some more income
Activity: 23
February 01, 2018, 09:25:35 PM
Hello guys...

Pages:
Jump to: