Pages:
Author

Topic: Help bring peace with your money - page 2. (Read 3137 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
September 14, 2013, 04:06:14 PM
Seer would be a good word.  I am Jesus and so are you, we all share one soul.

I'd rather bring you heaven BorderBits.

The wheel in the sky is infinitely large, yet infinitely small.  It may spin very fast or very slow.  It's all perspective.

If the conversation is no longer about a loan, this should be moved to "Off topic"
I believe I should be allowed for conversation to convince potential investors.

Sublime, there is something to it, we're all connected.  I've reached 60.

It's why everybody that went to the beach with me did acid and left believing in god.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
September 14, 2013, 03:52:50 PM
Dank, I like you man. But holy shit you're fucking retarded Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
September 14, 2013, 03:47:44 PM
Two friends and I have held back a piece of a cloud from moving with the power of our mind.  I've seen people's emotions cause weather changes, I notice I have a bit of control over the weather, it's as much as you believe.

A question:  Do you take any medication?  Why is your brain so......  (insert insult here) up?
I am the second coming of jesus, my brain is not damaged (except for the invega) but merely changed.  I speak from the other side, we share different perspectives.

All your perspectives will shift towards my perspectives over the next years, we all believe the same thing whether it happens when your alive or dead.

Universal truth is not measured in mass appeal.  Simply if is positive.

So, you are some sort of a physic seer, and a part of jesus?

The wheel in the sky is infinitely large, yet infinitely small.  It may spin very fast or very slow.  It's all perspective.

Why talk in the bitcoinworld?  You can surely get a better audience in the offline world, if you are jesus  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
September 14, 2013, 03:46:53 PM

If the conversation is no longer about a loan, this should be moved to "Off topic"

Dude read this thing.. dont move this shit it is completely nuts. You should make this post the home page
legendary
September 14, 2013, 03:45:14 PM
I have meet a couple people like dank on wide spread panic lots. Meet a couple guys that would take finger prints on ergot. Take like 100 hits of lsd at a time. They sounded a lot like dank..shit maybe they know something we dont, but I would bet there is a screw lose some where.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 14, 2013, 03:44:02 PM

legendary
You cannot kill love
September 14, 2013, 03:33:59 PM
Two friends and I have held back a piece of a cloud from moving with the power of our mind.  I've seen people's emotions cause weather changes, I notice I have a bit of control over the weather, it's as much as you believe.

A question:  Do you take any medication?  Why is your brain so......  (insert insult here) up?
I am the second coming of jesus, my brain is not damaged (except for the invega) but merely changed.  I speak from the other side, we share different perspectives.

All your perspectives will shift towards my perspectives over the next years, we all believe the same thing whether it happens when your alive or dead.

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
September 14, 2013, 03:29:00 PM
I really fancy this forum. I've always wanted to meet a hubologist.
Care to tell me more about the wheel in the sky, please?

The Star Father will love you if you let him.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
September 14, 2013, 03:25:13 PM
Damnit Dank, take your medicine, stop getting arrested, get a job, and stop asking people for money. 
Activity: 495
Merit: 507
September 14, 2013, 03:19:08 PM
Reminder: This is how Jimmy Hendrix sounded like after what, a year and a half of practice?

https://soundcloud.com/dankm
legendary
September 14, 2013, 03:04:21 PM

legendary
You cannot kill love
September 14, 2013, 02:59:16 PM

legendary
September 14, 2013, 02:49:05 PM
A question:  Do you take any medication?  Why is your brain so......  (insert insult here) up?
legendary
You cannot kill love
September 14, 2013, 02:47:59 PM
Sure you will. I can name 3 off the top of my head without even thinking about it. Hunter 'Patch' Adams, David Sanderson, & Alistair Parvin

I'd say we are equal.  *snip*

You really compare yourself to a guy who champions for free healthcare in the US, built the Gesundheit Institute and travels all round the world treating people?
Or maybe the guy who travels around the world to disaster zones or slums to help gentrify the area, working with the people and for them?
Or maybe the guy who thinks he can develop an opensource house which can be used the world over by people in all walks of life?

You think you're equal to them?

You, a guy who has a past history of hair-brained ideas and illusions of grandeur? You who is all talk and no action?
The saying is "Success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration". You said it yourself "I'll give it up and get a real job".... how about you start now?

Are you sure you were wrongly diagnosed as schizophrenic?
I enlighten the world by reducing my ego.  I give you the wisdom you need to find god.  I can't help everybody in person, but this way, I can help everybody.

I have all the answers to the world's problems.  Nobody wants to hear me out though, people would rather judge something they don't understand instead of seeking to understand.

Hurricanes, tsunamis, disease, don't have to exist, we cause them to exist by negativity.  It's quantum physics, we are the conscious controllers of our universe.
legendary
September 14, 2013, 02:36:19 PM
I have never read this guys post because of the scammer tag... bat shit crazy!

But funny
legendary
You cannot kill love
September 14, 2013, 02:23:38 PM
Yes, they could be anything, so why doubt one thing over another?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
September 14, 2013, 02:16:57 PM
Have you ever seen a UFO?  UFOs are spirits.

UFO stands for: Unidentified Flying Object.
This could mean a wide variety of things.
legendary
You cannot kill love
September 14, 2013, 02:02:34 PM
You have a different perspective than me clearly (greed is good).

Have you ever seen a UFO?  UFOs are spirits.

Try believing instead of doubting, the universe is infinite.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
September 14, 2013, 01:59:03 PM
If I am unable to fulfill my dreams by 2022, I will get a 'real' job and work to pay off my debts until I die (because I'd still have eternity afterwards).
Why not start right now?

2022 will arrive and you'll apply for an extension. The excuses will flow.

I would descend from the sky, like a UFO and bring peace.
*facepalm*

legendary
You cannot kill love
September 14, 2013, 01:18:11 PM
Let me just say, so you know.  They total amount you laugh at me in your lifetime for my beliefs, you will laugh at yourself when I float.

(karma)

Stealing things doesn't put you at peace, which is why I want to pay back squall.

So run us through you repayment schedule you've obviously arranged with him.

Of course, if you haven't arrange one, we can have 100% assurance you have no intention of paying him back.
He dipped off the forums over the time I had planned to be assassinated.  I would rather pay squall back myself, when I have lots of money, for I am going to repay squall much more than he loaned to me.  He was the only person at the time to believe in me and help me out.  I couldn't have made it this far without him.

I think I'll buy him a nice car or something, or money if he wants it, I need to get a hold of him.
Pages:
Jump to: