Pages:
Author

Topic: [HELP] distribution of tokens - page 3. (Read 871 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 4
May 17, 2019, 06:33:57 PM
I think distributing after listening will be good but not too long for you not to see the real dumpers(investor's) and to also have who blame. And send the bounty rewards weekly according to their name on spreadsheet, for example 250 - 300 weekly in a spreadsheet of 1000. You can try it and see how helpful it is.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
May 17, 2019, 05:57:13 PM
Most of what is done is to provide distribution in stages, but there are a number of ways : distribution every month 5-10% of all bounty allocations so participants only get a little distribution is done by distributing appropriate tokens, but only every week or month is 10-30 the participants who get the reward, the last is to do a method that is hated by hunters which is to make lock tokens for a certain period of time.
Activity: 572
Merit: 10
May 17, 2019, 05:48:36 PM
Usually, a drop in the price on the exchange after a coin listing is not a good sign. The project team is trying to monitor the development of their project and it should make sure that their coin does not fall so low.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 17, 2019, 05:43:57 PM
I know most people still hold the fact and idea that bounty hunters are the ones who always cause dump in tokens and that drastically affects the token price. well good, in as much as some bounty hunters are really hungry, not all of them are hungry enough to dump their tokens for wearing signatures, posting and sharing contents for months and out of this tiresome stress, still decide to dump for a small penny. let us face facts here, which bounty ever or current has or is offering more than even 15% of token allocation? it rarely happens, mostly only 5% of tokens are allocated for bounty and are we saying just the 5% out of the total 100% is has much influence than the remaining 95%? To me hell no. Its high time bounty hunters get a piece of mind and concentrate on their work but I suggest project managers to pay bounty hunters in ETH or BTC to protect their tokens from being dumpped.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
May 17, 2019, 05:40:33 PM
what is the most interesting and safe way to distribute token example (erc20) so that it does not have high dumping in exchange?

There are some people making scripts and software to make the token distribution possible and very easy for the users. Here is my suggestion please contact him at telegram to get help on this mate.

Telegram him @iceman

Can this script or software stop dump? That's a pretty good feature if it really exists. I wish I had one of the scripts to stop some of my favorite coins dumping. By the way, probably you got him wrong, man, read it again.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
May 17, 2019, 05:37:54 PM
Use custodial funds for any kind of token rewards like bounty or marketing. Give the reward on your platform an lock it for at least six months, so that people who did not participate in the sale, can't withdraw for dumping. Reducing fund allocation won't work, I have seen this before. Do not promise what you can't deliver in time, people dump when they see project failed to meet the roadmap.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
May 17, 2019, 05:29:38 PM
what is the most interesting and safe way to distribute token example (erc20) so that it does not have high dumping in exchange?

There are some people making scripts and software to make the token distribution possible and very easy for the users. Here is my suggestion please contact him at telegram to get help on this mate.

Telegram him @iceman
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
May 17, 2019, 05:17:00 PM
1 Don't allocated so much coins for bounty hunters
Actually, bounty hunters are a group of people that normally hold the smallest percentage of token allocation so we can't really blame them. A study of the bull season will tell you bounty hunters actually have no control on the market... it's always the investors
3 Don't spend so much coins on marketing
Yeah, very true (especially those so-called influencers taking huge sums for virtually nothing)

5 If possible then released bounty token after 6 months of exchange listing. But they should be declared that terms in the beginning otherwise its create fud about the project.
lol..as I said earlier, investors are always to blame for everything. Bounties can be held for years but should the investors (mostly having 50%+ of tokens) spoil the market, nothing can be done to save the day!!
I think back to the project itself ... if the project develops according to the road map and is accepted by the community, the token will last and even increase. And what if it doesn't, the token will fall and have no price
Remember ... bounty hunters only hold no more than 10% of the total tokens even though a dump might happen for a while, I think investors can also make a dump price when they benefit from selling everything because of the many bonuses they get during pre-sales
Activity: 250
Merit: 2
May 17, 2019, 05:01:34 PM
Actually, bounty hunters are a group of people that normally hold the smallest percentage of token allocation so we can't really blame them. A study of the bull season will tell you bounty hunters actually have no control on the market... it's always the investors
Yeah, very true (especially those so-called influencers taking huge sums for virtually nothing)

5 If possible then released bounty token after 6 months of exchange listing. But they should be declared that terms in the beginning otherwise its create fud about the project.
lol..as I said earlier, investors are always to blame for everything. Bounties can be held for years but should the investors (mostly having 50%+ of tokens) spoil the market, nothing can be done to save the day!!
Activity: 183
Merit: 6
Curso bitcoin
May 17, 2019, 04:43:20 PM
suppose we're talking about a 10,000,000 coin, how much do you think it's safe for the bounty?
In this case, of course, I will also feel confused about how to allocate it to the bounty program. Because if too little will be very little demand. And if the allocation is too much the tendency will result in a dump at the listing in the market. Maybe from that total can be allocated 1-2% for the bounty program if in my opinion.

is a good analysis, and generally observing, the% are usually much higher by other devs, and in their perspective the rest of the supply how would it work?
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
May 17, 2019, 04:36:43 PM
suppose we're talking about a 10,000,000 coin, how much do you think it's safe for the bounty?
In this case, of course, I will also feel confused about how to allocate it to the bounty program. Because if too little will be very little demand. And if the allocation is too much the tendency will result in a dump at the listing in the market. Maybe from that total can be allocated 1-2% for the bounty program if in my opinion.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
May 17, 2019, 04:34:55 PM
Don't put to much fund on Airdrops and Bounties, that's the core principle if you don't want your token/coin get dumped immediately after listed on exchange. The safer way is conducting ICO, investor rarely dump your token in the first place.

If the coin has some value in it not all of it will get dumped. Thinking that all bounty hunters sell ASAP is wrong. Many will wait for a pump if the coin is really promising.

The exchanges on which you list your coin also matter. It all adds up to form a mixture. Your dev team, your way of distribution, how easy it is to mine or stake, what the coin is supposed to do, your communication with holders and potential buyers.
Curso bitcoin
May 17, 2019, 04:29:05 PM
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
May 17, 2019, 04:24:29 PM
I think the main reason of dump is that no one is doing the fair evaluation of the project worth. With a website and whitepaper project raises million+ dollars and in the end did not able to deliver that make value of project equal to million+ dollars. Here the dump of token starts.

i agree with the fact that if you can raise million+ dollars based on website and whitepaper, something is wrong with the industry, if it is unique idea, it should be possible, but lately there is big amount of projects similar, if not same, ideas
but dumping is starting with people that do bounty hunting for daily cash, they dump it no matter idea/project, they do not believe in it, just want cash
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 17, 2019, 03:39:54 PM
Their are so many coins we saw in past that when it's list on exchange people start dumping it. In my understanding project owners can do something for price is not going down after Exchange listing
2 Donts give so much refferal bonus
4 Don't allocated so much coins for dev team
6 Keep updating community about latest updates
7 Choose good exchange for coin listing

So overall it's dependent on the project owners too that how they handle their community and makes community to trust their project.

Even with all these listed, a coin without good potentials and very strong team back up, will still dump when listed on exchange. All these can have positive effect, yes but not 100% guaranteed to curb token dumping when listed on exchanges.
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
May 17, 2019, 03:20:51 PM
Don't put to much fund on Airdrops and Bounties, that's the core principle if you don't want your token/coin get dumped immediately after listed on exchange. The safer way is conducting ICO, investor rarely dump your token in the first place.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
May 17, 2019, 03:07:50 PM
All methods of distribution sooner or later lead to dumping. If your token is not assured with real turnover, then the fall is inevitable.
The asset must have turnovers that make a profit. Only in this case, you can ensure the save of prices on the exchanges.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 17, 2019, 03:05:03 PM
In think in that case which project dev team can be apply some  techniques such as- definitely first of all make medium pool for bounty hunters but here must be bounty participants need to limitation, Secondly don't make payment full allocation in one time it’s should be distribute in different stage it will be very effective for price increase.               
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
May 17, 2019, 02:55:02 PM

Yes, I also note that too big bonuses for investors lead to a rapid price reduction.

One of the most important tasks before distribution is to create a foundation .. Good exchange. Good community manager who constantly covers project development. It is desirable to the distribution of tokens at least have some result in the development of the project. What would investors believe and keep the coin.

I will say this so proper communication with my investors will help to keep the price and even growth.
Curso bitcoin
May 17, 2019, 02:50:05 PM
My first question is, is there a reason why you think by distributing tokens there should be reason for a dump.. ?? I smell a shit coin with no prospect in here

not at all, I always think we have something to learn and I'm willing to always improve, I like to debate about, with different opinions, and I think here have great thinkers, that's why I prefer the bounty doq the airdrop on project, because often in the airdrop, the member does not read much about the project and already leaves pouring, in the bounty it already does a larger work itself.
Pages:
Jump to: