Pages:
Author

Topic: [HELP] distribution of tokens - page 5. (Read 871 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 114
May 16, 2019, 02:29:39 PM
Their are so many coins we saw in past that when it's list on exchange people start dumping it. In my understanding project owners can do something for price is not going down after Exchange listing
1 Don't allocated so much coins for bounty hunters
2 Donts give so much refferal bonus
3 Don't spend so much coins on marketing
4 Don't allocated so much coins for dev team
5 If possible then released bounty token after 6 months of exchange listing. But they should be declared that terms in the beginning otherwise its create fud about the project.
6 Keep updating community about latest updates
7 Choose good exchange for coin listing

So overall it's dependent on the project owners too that how they handle their community and makes community to trust their project.

Either ways the token will eventually get dump not only by bounty hunters but by even investors who gain huge bonuses on they bought tokens, I think the best way is for team to have buy back policy where the project owners buy back token after launch in that way they have all token back and then can do proper management.
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
May 16, 2019, 11:19:34 AM
I think the main reason of dump is that no one is doing the fair evaluation of the project worth. With a website and whitepaper project raises million+ dollars and in the end did not able to deliver that make value of project equal to million+ dollars. Here the dump of token starts.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
May 16, 2019, 10:50:33 AM
Some bounty campaigns have been managed very well wherein they distribute tokens in portions (percentages) and this keeps the participants happy as well as doesn't affect the token price much. Also, some campaigns have allocated ETH instead of their tokens to make the token price stable like Exchange Union. They offer huge amounts in ETH and till today the token price is pretty stable.

As the market today is really bad, distributing the tokens after months of listing them on exchanges won't be worth as with/without bounty programs, the token's price reduces as even investors turn to P&D.

Now projects have started swapping their tokens so I feel it's another way of helping their token's price.
Activity: 183
Merit: 6
Curso bitcoin
May 16, 2019, 10:41:40 AM
^ Usecase and real development has shown to have little effect on prices.  We have shitcoins in the top 10.  The sad truth is its really just about hype and marketing.

I am developing an educational product and I am afraid to disappoint, so I enter into so much debate about what to bring out the best, but you speak a truth  Grin
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
May 16, 2019, 10:20:36 AM
^ Usecase and real development has shown to have little effect on prices.  We have shitcoins in the top 10.  The sad truth is its really just about hype and marketing.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 10802
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
May 16, 2019, 10:08:52 AM
what is the most interesting and safe way to distribute token example (erc20) so that it does not have high dumping in exchange?
The main way to avoid a high dumping rate on the exchanges is to have a project that has real substance to it, meaning by that that the concept is solid, the utility proven or clearly inferred, the project progress and deliveries contrastable, team is competent and implicated, token allocation is not excessively concentrated on team and bounties, and so on. In other words, that token holders really believe they are holding tokens that are going to have a clear price increase to holders, or personal utility at a lower price.

I have seen in the past some ICOs offering a token bonus to the ICO token purchasers if they held all/most of their token in their wallets for a certain amount of time after token distribution (same original wallet address, typically ERC-20 type tokens).
Activity: 293
Merit: 105
Love is all
May 16, 2019, 09:37:35 AM
Their are so many coins we saw in past that when it's list on exchange people start dumping it. In my understanding project owners can do something for price is not going down after Exchange listing
1 Don't allocated so much coins for bounty hunters
2 Donts give so much refferal bonus
3 Don't spend so much coins on marketing
4 Don't allocated so much coins for dev team
5 If possible then released bounty token after 6 months of exchange listing. But they should be declared that terms in the beginning otherwise its create fud about the project.
6 Keep updating community about latest updates
7 Choose good exchange for coin listing

So overall it's dependent on the project owners too that how they handle their community and makes community to trust their project.

Activity: 183
Merit: 6
Curso bitcoin
May 16, 2019, 09:20:55 AM
what is the most interesting and safe way to distribute token example (erc20) so that it does not have high dumping in exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: