Pages:
Author

Topic: Help me build a tutorial for bitcoin newbies! - page 2. (Read 1456 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 12, 2012, 12:09:40 PM
Hey there,

so, here's the deal. Recently I got interested in bitcoins, so I still count as a bitcoin noob. I've done a lot of research, but what would be better than getting the ideas from the BTC veterans. I've started a few small posts about basics, such as getting a wallet and the free micro bitcoin giveaway-thingys you all must know of.

Yes, I know. I'm using [Suspicious link removed], which is a completely asshole thing to do. I know. But the thing is, I'm a student and I just had to pay 70€ (about 90$) for the hosting and stuff. I'll make the links direct once I hit +-0. I'm not intending to make profit, but to create an awesome tutorial to help get started.

So, I'd like you to help me! You can help me by sending me your ideas on how to improve the site and what to write about. You know, learning the bitcoin trade, earning bitcoins, where to spend them and so on.

Please help me to build the best, easy to use bitcoin guide available!

I know this doesn't seem legit, first post and all, but you gotta start somewhere. You can reach me in here, obviously, and by sending me email at [email protected]

http://bitcoinsfor.us
Pages:
Jump to: