Pages:
Author

Topic: help me decipher the text - page 2. (Read 201 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1018
Hello Leo! You can still win.
May 26, 2022, 02:00:01 AM
If someone could help me decipher this sh*tty handwriting I'd greatly appreciate its and share if I am able to get through!
I believe that isn't a key phrase, it could be a note that a doctor grandpa dropped  Grin,  perhaps any kind of code you could understand.
Trying to decipher the text is difficult because the writing is very much ineligible and also the camera used in taking the picture is not sharp, these two factors made it impossible to understand the whole text.
I am just able to decipher four words, which  are; Candle, Liquid, Tea and Load. There is a word looking like PAVA or PANA, the Uf2 and the last word looking like a signatory.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4313
🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑
May 26, 2022, 01:20:50 AM
WTF? Sharing pictures of private keys on the internet (or something that looks like a password to your wallet) is the worst possible thing you could come up with.
legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 10424
May 25, 2022, 11:42:30 PM
The handwriting is bad but the quality of the photo is worse!
What you need to do is to first figure out what this writing has to do with bitcoin. If it is a BIP39 mnemonic then all you have to do is to try to guess some of the letters and then go through the word-list that is available here[1] to find out what those words are.
For example the middle word on first line seems to end in "uid" and the closest word in the list is "liquid".

[1] https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0039/english.txt
Activity: 9
Merit: 5
May 25, 2022, 08:08:15 PM
So a while back I purchased some bitcoin for my ex and he forgot about it and so did I. Unfortunately he went to the Hard Knock School of Chicken Scratch handwriting. I've been trying my hardest to understand his handwriting, If someone could help me decipher this sh*tty handwriting I'd greatly appreciate its and share if I am able to get through! This is the only copy I have of the photo
https://i.postimg.cc/h4yzrHV1/shittyhandwriting.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: