Pages:
Author

Topic: Help me invest my small amount ?? - page 4. (Read 674 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 07:37:43 AM
Hello worldcore(wrc) has not fallen below the price of ICO and I've seen a big future wepower
I can recommend these to you
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 07:24:19 AM
I think diversification of your investments to coins or tokens that trades below ICO price in the market. You can also include investment in some projects that have a great roadmap, product experienced team with a solution to real problems.
Activity: 162
March 01, 2018, 07:07:34 AM
If I were you, I would buy neo, instead of holding BTC, because your BTC is very small, and neo has a great chance of entering the top5, so the profit of holding neo should be greater than BTC.

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 01, 2018, 07:06:16 AM
I suggest you hold bitcoin, and I don't recommend investing it in other altcoins.
Because it is in a bear market right now, when the bull market comes, first hold bitcoin will have a big gain.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
March 01, 2018, 06:59:34 AM
Right now I have only approx 0.25bitcoins to invest/trade or do anything with them..I want to split them in good altcoins as well...please advice me what can I do with those which altcoins I can buy and how much I should leave only in bitcoins...
Right now I have 100 WCT and 55 Waves coins and 0.25btc more...please tell me which other coins I should add in my portfolio for those bitcoins
First if you buy some potential altcoin in this days I'll make sure that in the next few weeks you'll be profit dude. because current altcoin's price is much below the previous price. then I think it's a pity if you missed Ethereum for your investment, this coin is very potential with their technology that is widely used by ICO users, then Dash I think make it special because many people use this coin for undercover transactions and then ripple you should buy that coin..
Activity: 192
March 01, 2018, 06:58:52 AM
I think best advice with small summ is to invest into 10 icos, so you can hit some jackpot, if you dont want to gamble then just buy top10 coins 10% each.
Activity: 14
March 01, 2018, 06:57:21 AM
Your portfolio is good because you doesn't invest in one place. But if you have a capital of 0.02 btc will be very good if you use for trading, because bitcoin price is very volatile, so you can make an opportunity. When you get a profit in trading, the profit you can invest in altcoin. For investment in altcoin I suggest you to buy NEO, the reason is a few days back when bitcoin price decreased but the price of NEO has increased price.
If I were you i would follow this approach
always invest in altcoins with your profit. DO NOT Dump more cash if you are a newbie. It is a hunch, it can pay out well or it may not but you surely dont want all your cash locked because of one foolish trade and miss another vital opportunity!!
Activity: 212
Merit: 3
March 01, 2018, 06:52:02 AM
Your portfolio is good because you doesn't invest in one place. But if you have a capital of 0.02 btc will be very good if you use for trading, because bitcoin price is very volatile, so you can make an opportunity. When you get a profit in trading, the profit you can invest in altcoin. For investment in altcoin I suggest you to buy NEO, the reason is a few days back when bitcoin price decreased but the price of NEO has increased price.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
March 01, 2018, 06:24:36 AM
Right now I have only approx 0.25bitcoins to invest/trade or do anything with them..I want to split them in good altcoins as well...please advice me what can I do with those which altcoins I can buy and how much I should leave only in bitcoins...
Right now I have 100 WCT and 55 Waves coins and 0.25btc more...please tell me which other coins I should add in my portfolio for those bitcoins

I would suggest to buy some ICOs, it will be minimal investment but might bring good profit. But you should be careful when choosing ICO. visit icoguide.com, reviews and ratings are quite good.
It is important to analyze and review everything before proceeding and invest your money, there's a lots of potential around crypto exchange what we need to do is to review and research study the market and find those hidden gems, as many downward movements coming from most top alts so it's
important to pick it when we see a huge downfall, .25btc is good start and aiming to get decent profits are possible, go for the top 10 alts and invest also
with some good ico's.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 05:02:08 AM

I would suggest to buy some ICOs, it will be minimal investment but might bring good profit. But you should be careful when choosing ICO. visit icoguide.com, reviews and ratings are quite good.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
March 01, 2018, 04:56:21 AM

There are many altcoins now that is good for long term. Many altcoins now is still undervalued, altcoins that are very quality and the core team is very active. Just like AION,UTRUST ,CAPP and TRX. These altcoins is really good for long term if you are looking for investment. Good luck.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 04:54:57 AM
I really like SHP ( Sharpe capital).
The price is half than it was at ICO, and you can receive monthly dividends(paid in ETH) from it if you just make some predictions about the crypto and stock markets.
Activity: 336
March 01, 2018, 04:51:40 AM

for coin investing you should see how their team and what project they have if they have very limited coin and the development of the project is very good and have a very solid and active team it is definitely good for investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
March 01, 2018, 04:50:17 AM

I would buy a couple of cheap coins for a long time.
such as xvg.xlm, sc.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
March 01, 2018, 04:45:40 AM
I don't think that the trading would be wise for you, just because you're here asking what to do with something yours. If you had any idea of how to trade you wouldn't be here asking for suggestions. Do some research and invest part of those 0.25 in ICOs and part in altcoins if you don't wanna keep them as BTC.
Trading is recommended only when the investor is having sufficient knowledge about different trading aspects like deriving their own trading strategy and following all the principles of safer trading methodology.

Still anyone can make big money by trading rather than investing into any coin but need to be more careful while trading otherwise simply investing and holding some highly established the coin is recommended.
Activity: 340
March 01, 2018, 04:44:12 AM
my advice if you only have a little capital, and expect a bigger profit you better follow the ICO is really good, because the ICO token price can go up 2-10x but remember, it should be with risk management
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
March 01, 2018, 04:35:22 AM
That is not a big amount, but when you invest in Altcoin then the nominal capital is not important, because the most important is you can choose the right coin. For me choosing ICO and investing in a new project can be an option, in addition to offering a bonus usually an ICO has a much cheaper value at the time of pre-sale. But if you are still worried about a project then trusting a big coin and a reputable coin such as Etherum could be an option.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
March 01, 2018, 04:31:02 AM
I would advise you go to Eth, Bch, and Ltc, but the important thing is.. you've to adjusting on what is more familiar with you to be more sure on your steps that leads to bring you on profits, adjusting also with the most you know about crypto/some altcoins.
I believe you're not just anyone who wants to invest in crypto, Good luck to you to achieve a high profits.
Activity: 173
Merit: 50
March 01, 2018, 04:29:51 AM
You should make investigation to find new high-potential projects like NCASH that was founded in 2014 at Harvard University, NUCLEUS VISION is an end-to-end technology solution that captures and provides previously unaccessed data to retailers and other ‘brick and mortar’ businesses through blockchain and real-time sensor technology. They have big partners like Vodafone and Intel and have a big investor potfolio.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
March 01, 2018, 04:19:58 AM
Invest in projects like elixir, oyster pearl if you like to take risks. Buy vechain if you do not want to take the risk. You can look at what stock markets are available at coinmarketcap.com.
More risk gets more profits but you should choose right project. Its not easy Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: