Pages:
Author

Topic: Help me invest my small amount ?? - page 7. (Read 674 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 103
February 28, 2018, 09:34:51 AM
if you want to invest
i suggest you to buy altcoin or token currently  below ICO price
because they will growing up at least back to the ICO price or it could be more, like Thekey (TKY), Swissborg (CHSB), Adbank (ADB)
this token have a good roadmap in the future
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
February 28, 2018, 07:47:09 AM
Split it into sevveral alt or ICOs just small part each of them and put larger money to project you like the most. Just keep it simple and dont split it to much cause youll be confuse af to manage it. My main advice is save lot of ethereum and you can save some in bitcoin too.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
February 28, 2018, 07:54:07 AM
if you want to trade then you have to do it seriously. you have to actively engage with the market and constantly move around and make profit not just put your money to sleep in some coin and wish for it to go up.
for example ZClassic and DigixDao have been performing well lately and are good investments at the moment. try finding these coins every day or couple of days and trade those to maximize your profit. you can start with 0.05BTC and keep the 0.2BTC in bitcoin for now and increase it later.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Create Your Decentralized Life
February 28, 2018, 07:38:31 AM
Find 5-10 projects that you like and invest accordingly.
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
February 28, 2018, 06:39:39 AM
Right now I have only approx 0.25bitcoins to invest/trade or do anything with them..I want to split them in good altcoins as well...please advice me what can I do with those which altcoins I can buy and how much I should leave only in bitcoins...
Right now I have 100 WCT and 55 Waves coins and 0.25btc more...please tell me which other coins I should add in my portfolio for those bitcoins
Pages:
Jump to: