Pages:
Author

Topic: Help me please... - page 2. (Read 1511 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye
July 08, 2013, 10:30:38 AM
Do prostitution + remove kidney same time. Done this many times, always works when you need cash fast.  Cool

Prostitution and taking the John's kidney? Seems more repeatable than selling your own kidneys.
Activity: 686
Ultranode
July 08, 2013, 10:22:39 AM
Do prostitution + remove kidney same time. Done this many times, always works when you need cash fast.  Cool
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
July 08, 2013, 09:58:46 AM
sell your kidney

Don't be ridiculous. Have you considered prostitution? Seriously though, you should never invest more than you can afford to lose. If it absolutely has to be paid back now the best thing I'd recommend is taking out a payday advance. If it were me I'd hang onto the BTC because I think it will go back up sooner rather than later, but that is only if you can afford to keep that money tied up indefinitely.
Activity: 756
It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye
July 08, 2013, 09:56:53 AM
I took a loan ($500) yesterday, and I need to give it back by the end of July...
But I bought 6.329 btc and now the price is going down!!!!

HELP!

You are doing it wrong. Right now the price is trending downward, so you should be borrowing bitcoins and selling them for dollars, then at the end of the month you buy back your bitcoins and keep the difference.

Or you can go out and do some work and earn money to pay back your loan. How were you planning to pay back the loan when you took it out?

Go invest your money at BTCT.co, if you are smart you might be able to beat the downward rate of btc/usd and have money left after you pay back your loan. But if you are unlucky/bad investor you could end up with nothing.

Or if you are feeling really lucky, you can head over to bitbet (see the link in my sig) and put all your bitcoins down on some bets.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
July 08, 2013, 09:44:18 AM
sell your kidney
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS
July 08, 2013, 09:43:17 AM
I took a loan ($500) yesterday, and I need to give it back by the end of July...
But I bought 6.329 btc and now the price is going down!!!!

HELP!
Pages:
Jump to: