Pages:
Author

Topic: HELP ME REVEAL MY ENCRYPTED PRIVATE KEYS FOR A REWARD - page 2. (Read 1353 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
I think if you summoned all the computers in the world you would find your private key in  billions of years. This is why we use encryption, it *can't be done.

If this is a password based encryption then you should try writing down anything you remember about that phrase or word. You could then systematically try variations. Or if you know that it is an actual word you could try a "dictionary attack" by testing all words in a dictionary.  If it is a random combination of characters then it is basically impossible. You would have to "brute force" it by trying all possible combinations. How long it will take depends on the length of the password. It could take billions of years.

*- Theoretically, it could also be your first guess.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
this problem is from strongcoin website.  I ca not transfer funds from my account and is asking for private keys but it was the strongcoin site encrypted this in a paper wallet. and they are saying they dont know the password . but i did not signup with any private keys now im trying to import it to blockchain it does not work it is still asking for private keys to import my coins. i have a lot there in strongcoin. plz help me decode thjis encrypted private keys to get my real private keys . i will pay you if can help me.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4794
THIS IS THE ENCRYPTED PRIVATE KEYS  U2FsdGVkX192u2dptXoYwHx+nlpfllfU891
2Ii1606Ik/Qxf5/w2zfgK6UnlbCag/eHAKTK
KhK3PluH7lOMhlOteHSOqUup7zRePuM
PbjKQ = 

ANY ONE WHO HELPS ME REVEAL THEM I WOULD PAY THE PERSON A REWARD OF 3 $ USD.

Need additional information.

How did you encrypt the private key?

What password did you use when you encrypted the private keys?

If you don't know what password you used, then how long was the password?  More than 3 characters?  More than 5 characters? More than 8 characters? More than 11 characters? More than 20 characters? More than 50 characters?

Did you use any numbers in your encryption passphrase?

Did you use any capital letters in your encryption passphrase?

Did you use any lower case letters in your encryption passphrase?

Did you use and punctuation or special characters in your encryption passphrase?

Did you create the encryption passphrase from your own mind, or did you use some passphrase generating software?

THIS IS THE ENCRYPTED PRIVATE KEYS  U2FsdGVkX192u2dptXoYwHx+nlpfllfU891
2Ii1606Ik/Qxf5/w2zfgK6UnlbCag/eHAKTK
KhK3PluH7lOMhlOteHSOqUup7zRePuM
PbjKQ = 

ANY ONE WHO HELPS ME REVEAL THEM I WOULD PAY THE PERSON A REWARD OF 3 $ USD.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Ok, is this it? 5Kb8kLf9zgWQnogidDA76MzPL6TsZZY36hWXMssSzNydYXYB9KF

lol, If you did it right no one can help you.
But let's see. How many chars in your password? Are they a mix of all chars, including special, numbers, caps...?
What encryption scheme are you using? RSA, SHA,...?
ANY ONE WHO HELP ME REVEAL MY ENCRYPTED PRIVATE KEYS FOR A REWARD. OF 3 $.
Pages:
Jump to: