Pages:
Author

Topic: Help me understand the cryptocurrency market - page 2. (Read 604 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 03:30:31 AM
You can follow the news about the crypto market every day on forums or the web. What you need to know about the crypto market is showing up in numbers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 03:23:49 AM
in my opinion, the investment that I did was based on the belief in the existence of a blockchain that would be able to change the world
everyone will feel the benefits of blockchain and the first thing to remember is Bitcoin, and I have Bitcoin
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
September 01, 2018, 03:11:34 AM
The first thing you need to learn is about technologies such as blockchain.you also have to learn about the crypto market,its unpredictability and volatility,and you also have to learn to keep your private information safe as scamers are everywhere in the market.You also have to know that the price fluctuates always,when the prices are high we call it the "bull" market, when the prices are low as it is right now,its the "bearish" market.There Is a whole lot to learn,just stick around in this forum and you'll learn a lot,you can also surf the internet,to find out countries that has crypto ban and stuffs like that
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
The market is actually very unpredictable. You won't know when the price will rise high or dive down below. Though previous price trends are followed and the charts pattern does repeat, but it is not the same in every case and should not solely rely on the charts. The market is mainly controlled by the mass people and it is the people who determine the price (considering no such thing as "manipulation" exists). If you want to join the market and invest, look for coins that you think have potential is quite undervalued.
yes, cryptocurrency price movements are unpredictable, even though there are always repetitive chart patterns but not completely similar events will recur, because basically the cryptocurrency price fluctuates by the demand and supply of many people's activities on the market.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Markets are common anywhere because it is always about people trading. It doesn't matter if crypto is new, market movements are common to all.
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
    To understand the cryptocurrency market you need to learn and gather information reagarding cryptocurrency. You should have enough knowledge before tyring to invest or buy and sell. Crypto world is very difficult to understand if you will not learn it. You need to search more on google and youtube or put some times to read here in forum,i  am sure that you can gather some important things to consider in investing in cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
The market is actually very unpredictable. You won't know when the price will rise high or dive down below. Though previous price trends are followed and the charts pattern does repeat, but it is not the same in every case and should not solely rely on the charts. The market is mainly controlled by the mass people and it is the people who determine the price (considering no such thing as "manipulation" exists). If you want to join the market and invest, look for coins that you think have potential is quite undervalued.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
From my little knowledge. Cryptocurrencies are primarily used to buy and sell goods and services, though some newer cryptocurrencies also function to provide a set of rules or obligations for its holders.They possess no intrinsic value in that they are not redeemable for another commodity, such as gold. Unlike traditional currency, they are not issued by a central authority and are not considered legal tender.
I need help in understanding the crypto market and investment advice in order to  invest effectively  on bitcoin market

Science is world lanterns, it also has to be applied in cryptocurancy, the first thing you should look for to start investing in crypto is knowledge, you need to learn about technologies like blockchain, tangles, and crypto money. There is a lot of information on the internet for this. Before you start buying and selling trades, you have to do good research and look at the market for a while.
Activity: 154
You can also say currencies like USD, also have no intrinsic value, except that they are backed by national banks.
Cryptocurrencies have various applications, according to the idea of the developers.
It is still a bubble though.
To get into trading you should first, learn the basics if cryptocurrency  
Activity: 19
Cryptocurrency market is a place that people can exchange crypto to each other. Even people can earn money from investing cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, altcoin and so on. Although there is not any government which provides cryptocurrency but Bitcoin is legal  to exchange in the market. However, to learn more about this cryptocurrency market, I advice you should search more informations in youtube. Good luck for you!
Activity: 21
I'm very glad when reading your topic. When I was a newbie, I try to understand some things like that blockchain, cryptocurrency, mining, wallet and so on. After that, I start researching informations about selling and buying Bitcoin. Specially, I think you really need to know clearly about how to store safely Bitcoin If you don't want to be stolen.
Activity: 28
What a terrific question! I think Bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency which can circulate in the world. Some governments allow people to use Bitcoin in trading, paying and etc. People can look Bitcoin as their asset because more and more people are investing in Bitcoin
Activity: 23
This is an interesting topic that I have never seen before in this forum. This topic is really needed for newbies. I see everyone who want to start with bitcoin should refer it firstly. Easily to understand, Bitcoin is one of the cryptocurrency which is quite popular all around the world now. And not having any governments provides it. People can mine Bitcoin but it's extremely difficult.
Activity: 126
Nobody can tell you, you have to understand yourself
Activity: 140
For me is rather a good start just more understand the "core"
who are the "miners" how are transactions made....
For example, khan academy have a videos on this topic
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
The cryptocurrency market is a volatile one , so no one can be able to understand it 100%.
And that is one major reason why potential investors are scared of coming into the market.
Why is it evaporating when more and more investors know and want to own it. Although it depends on the price and the market, investors always have an objective view that it always exists and develops.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
The cryptocurrency market is a volatile one , so no one can be able to understand it 100%.
And that is one major reason why potential investors are scared of coming into the market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
From my little knowledge. Cryptocurrencies are primarily used to buy and sell goods and services, though some newer cryptocurrencies also function to provide a set of rules or obligations for its holders.They possess no intrinsic value in that they are not redeemable for another commodity, such as gold. Unlike traditional currency, they are not issued by a central authority and are not considered legal tender.
I need help in understanding the crypto market and investment advice in order to  invest effectively  on bitcoin market

You should understand that the Crypto market is always a volatile market. In addition, the market has a small cap and it is always manipulated. These are the basics you need to know before you decide to invest.
I think you should not invest in long term. I recommend making a low buying and selling strategy. It will be profitable and profitable for you.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
First of all, you need to learn about technologies like blockchain, tangle, and crypto money. There is plenty of information on the internet for these. Before you start buying and selling trades, you should do good research and watch the market for a while.
Make self study if you want to learn about the new technology of cryptocurrency, there is lots of source of information to help you to gain your knowledge about in cryptocurrency. In internet you can search it or watch in the you tube channel. It's better to have knowledge before you entering in the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

From what I know, cryptocurrency like bitcoin created because our currency economic system fail. Bitcoin system created because central banks always print money from thin air and there is no audit and not responsible on economic crisis.
Thats why bitcoin have limited supply and no one can control bitcoin supply. Our current currency actually no instrinsic value too and based on trust to government.
Pages:
Jump to: