Pages:
Author

Topic: Help me understand the cryptocurrency market - page 3. (Read 604 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
i am a newbie and needs learn more about the market.this thread and comments from long time members really helped give some knowledge. thanks for this
Activity: 198
Understanding Crypto currency market is a thing you need to devote time to, read books, watch YouTube and let some one with in depth experience guide you.

Bitcoin as the father of other Cryptocurrency is dynamic, it volatile nature need to be well understood because venturing into it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
From my little knowledge. Cryptocurrencies are primarily used to buy and sell goods and services, though some newer cryptocurrencies also function to provide a set of rules or obligations for its holders.They possess no intrinsic value in that they are not redeemable for another commodity, such as gold. Unlike traditional currency, they are not issued by a central authority and are not considered legal tender.
I need help in understanding the crypto market and investment advice in order to  invest effectively  on bitcoin market

You have quite a good understanding of the whole idea.
I would add that blockchain technology itself can be used for various spheres of our live from gaming to law issues - its decentralization guarantees the safety of massive data blocks.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
From my little knowledge. Cryptocurrencies are primarily used to buy and sell goods and services, though some newer cryptocurrencies also function to provide a set of rules or obligations for its holders.They possess no intrinsic value in that they are not redeemable for another commodity, such as gold. Unlike traditional currency, they are not issued by a central authority and are not considered legal tender.
I need help in understanding the crypto market and investment advice in order to  invest effectively  on bitcoin market

Crypto currency investment is very wise and sensitive investment and if we specifically talk about the bitcoin then it is very volatile crypto currency and even very sensitive investment . Millions are hoping that bitcoin is very sustainable and it will last for so many decades but in order to earn from bitcoin you need to be little bit wise because the holding and selling your currencies requires a time factor and the perfect timing can gives you very good profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
was the point of your question is about trading cryptocuurencies on exchanges? if yes, its really hard to understand the market as lots of big player/trader manipulates it, plus the FUD, hypes and PnD, theres a high chance youll lose  on trading in the market, but what i do is that i dont buy in the downtrend because you really dont know when it stops to dip i let it settle down the buy and sell when it pumps, thats just it
Activity: 14
I have found an amazing innovation! It is called Cryptics. It is the world's first self-learning platform, that is analyzing the market of crypto-currencies and generating forecasts for its participants. The collection and processing of information occur in real time from a variety of sources in order to capture and record all relevant signals. In the result, it is able to make a daily and hourly forecasts for the crypto market (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and more) with 70% accuracy. I think this is really cool. If you want to know more - https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrencies are decentralized digital currencies that draw value from security, anonymity, and authentication measures that fluctuate much like stocks that can be traded and exchanged for "true value" currencies. While it may still sound hard to understand, a little bit of research into crypto is key to making better profits.
Activity: 14
I want to share with you my latest discovery - HelloGold. It is fundation which goals are both heavily vested in blockchain technology and focused on expanding the availability of products that are targeted at helping the underserved and unbanked. Moroever, they have really good conditions for people who joined to Airdrops.io on Telegram and Twitter - you can receive 150 HGT tokens. I did it and it is great!Anyways, good luck with your investments Smiley If you want, you can learn more #HelloGoldFoundation
Activity: 854
Merit: 116
In my opinion, you must understand that trading in cryptocurrency is not an easy field and way in order to earn a large amount of money in a short period. Plus, if you are a beginner, then I advice you to read firstly some books (like, The Beginner's Guide to Investing and Trading in Cryptocurrency, and Mastering Bitcoin for Dummies...) because they can help you to know some basics of that field. Otherwise, you must avoid the information and prediction of the media because they are always manipulating the traders through some fake news.

In fact, you should learn how to analyze the market wisely, and of course you can achieve it after some attempts (Buying, holding, investing), because the experience is essential in trading. And I advise you to start with a weak budget because it is very possible that you will lose a large proportion of your money in the first attempts.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
You already have a pretty good understanding from what you have said.

I think it's important to realize that crypto-currency is an emerging new asset class, it's hard to compare it to any existing assets.

Aside from that understanding the crypto markets is a whole different beast, these markets are brutal and are insanely volatile, my best advice would be to not invest anything that you are not willing to look at like a retirement account that you wont touch for years.

Wish you the best of luck, could be a good time to buy by the way, markets have really been dipping hard lately.

I agree. He already knew some knowledge about Bitcoin. All you need to do is sharpen it. Make more research, read more articles and watch more videos related to cryptocurrencies. This forum is already a good source of information. You can also follow people who are already successful in thr industry. There are lots of ways to learn. All you need to do is invest effort and time.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
fist you must understand what is the roller coaster. and look at the market, you will see no difference.
Activity: 251
Merit: 2

All crypto currency are the one aim through  spread out their good intention to help the people to overcome from poverty through digital process, specially in Bitcoin more potential to become rich if you use your own strategy just learned more about the good feature of Bitcoin all possible idea, technique and more effort is key to become success. If you want to get profit without capital just increased your rank at least Jr member.
Activity: 28
You need to go through the all details related to bitcoin on inernet. You must analyse the market also. First thing u need to know that bitcoin is a currency.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
For me is rather a good start just more understand the "core"
who are the "miners" how are transactions made....
For example, khan academy have a videos on this topic
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Probably by continuing to do transactions in cryptocurrency can help us to understand something as possible when we will buy a coin and when we will remove the coin we have.
Activity: 90
Apart from the fact that Cryptocurrencies are used for transactions such as buying and selling of goods and services, Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin is now also used as a means of increasing your resources(cash)... through inverting your cash to bitcoin, which will enable a high yield...
Activity: 66
Electronic money is a valuable resource, it tends to change quickly, its liquidity is fast, human intellectual optimization.
It is stored in the computer hard drive, which is the only resource through the computer hard drive
Activity: 994
Merit: 504

For me at this early stage, I still see no use of crypto at the moment. It is just used to have money in an instant way. But I know that in the future cryptos will have a huge impact in the community.
Activity: 44

The one and only, the first and most famous cryptocurrency. Bitcoin serves as a digital gold standard in the whole cryptocurrency-industry, is used as a global means of payment and is the de-facto currency of cyber-crime like darknet markets or ransomware.

For detail information about cryptocurrency market click here
Activity: 48
Everybody out there seems to me to be quite specific, in short, I want you to be a communicator for more knowledge, like your teacher.
Pages:
Jump to: