Pages:
Author

Topic: HELP ;SOME IS STEALING MY BITCOIN;IT GOT 1 CONFIRMATION!!! 1min ago - page 5. (Read 5704 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
you are sure the address isn't a change address?
With one of my first transactions I thoughtg 50 BTC I had in escrow were lost Tongue But it was just a change transaction...
i didnt do any transaction,as you can see this adress got 390 btc till now.
what is a change adress??
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
i dont understand, my wallet had a password,how he made the wallet again,and trasnfered to himself?

Was it unprotected at any time? Are you sure you don't have a keylogger on your system? Are we really talking about the BitcoinQT wallet or was it some other wallet?
i found the virus what i downloaded today,will it bring anything if i look in it?,its an exe malware
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
you are sure the address isn't a change address?
With one of my first transactions I thoughtg 50 BTC I had in escrow were lost Tongue But it was just a change transaction...
this is my 1NM77J2t5THWSCbrQUNZ44oyqt89ixfs4r and it was sent to 1DHKv9GLzapvFjmQfUyf9qvZEshyRCTkfY

Datum: 16.07.2014 01:34
An: 1DHKv9GLzapvFjmQfUyf9qvZEshyRCTkfY
Belastung: -1.0487 BTC
Transaktionsgebühr: -0.0001 BTC
Nettobetrag: -1.0488 BTC
Transaktions-ID: 28ad2880ff830756eee2ef157ecb9260c836e5e5fa58f3a621beb4e233b5b1ed-000
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
i dont understand, my wallet had a password,how he made the wallet again,and trasnfered to himself?

what is your wallet address?

and you are not so new .. ( Date Registered:    May 20, 2014, 11:39:36 AM )

what is your wallet address? from which it was stolen?
Activity: 686
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
try bitundo.com maybe?

From their website:
Contrary to popular belief, your mistakes might not be forever. Until a transaction appears in the blockchain (aka is confirmed) no demonstrable work has been done, or needs to be undone in order to change it. Bitundo incentivizes miners to undo your mistake transaction, by including a transaction that would conflict with it (aka having a conflicting input).
For a more technical understanding, see our developer docs for how it works.

This sounds like a very interesting service. Is it legit?

OP: I hope you figure this one out.

Very interesting, indeed! I don't know if it is legit in the sense of 'is it a scam?' But when it comes to the mere protocol of bitcoin, it is perfectly clear what is legit and what isn't and if it adheres to the core protocol, it is up to the miners to decide which transactions they include and which they don't.
Keep in mind though, than in the case of a malicious transaction where the attacker is in possession of the private key, such a service may be counter-productive. Whoever is in possession of the private key (also multiple parties) can decide about the fate of the bitcoins in an address!
legendary
i am a student, that was my only money,how i get it back,help me:(((((((((((((((

this adress http://blockexplorer.com/address/1DHKv9GLzapvFjmQfUyf9qvZEshyRCTkfY
it stole 390 bitcoins till now,i see

now you know what your HYIP victims would feel like if you ever set it up.

the only way to get it back is if you knew who took it or how.. stop crying like a baby and ask yourself what did you download in the last 2 weeks!!! and from where
i downloaded a script today, bytheway i never would scam someone, i am new in bitcoin scene , so i dont know much about hyip,i would learn it first.

you are new to bitcoin scene ...

so which one is your addy ?
1NM77J2t5THWSCbrQUNZ44oyqt89ixfs4r ??
i am a student, that was my only money,how i get it back,help me:(((((((((((((((

the only way to get it back is if you knew who took it or how.. stop crying like a baby and ask yourself what did you download in the last 2 weeks!!! and from where
i downloaded a script today, bytheway i never would scam someone, i am new in bitcoin scene , so i dont know much about hyip,i would learn it first.
legendary
When I read this thread I felt confused as I dunno how someone indeed stole OP coins ...

this is hard to understand...

legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534

is there a way to get it back?HuhHuhHuh?pls help me

legendary
usually you will find the cause of how it got stolen by the victim telling us what bitcoin related:
emails they received, software they downloaded in the last 2 weeks
to be honest timmy, having read your attempts to make a pump and dump coin, to also make a HYIP scam.. i feel sorry for anyone losing coin... but not so much with you.

but still as a learning expereince:
stop downloading altcoin clients and mining tools that are not certified
stop opening emails with attachments.
stop using something that looks after alot of money, as a standard computer, downloading crap.

you realise that banks do not advise people to use their credit cards to scrape ice off a frozen window as it may damage the chip/mag strip... same rule applies to bitcoin. dont risk your access to wealth, by doing risky stuff
SHUT UP!!!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
try bitundo.com maybe?

From their website:
Contrary to popular belief, your mistakes might not be forever. Until a transaction appears in the blockchain (aka is confirmed) no demonstrable work has been done, or needs to be undone in order to change it. Bitundo incentivizes miners to undo your mistake transaction, by including a transaction that would conflict with it (aka having a conflicting input).

never tried it. I think they attemp double spends or something...
legendary
to be honest timmy, having read your attempts to make a pump and dump coin, to also make a HYIP scam.. i feel sorry for anyone losing coin... but not so much with you.

but still as a learning expereince:
stop downloading altcoin clients and mining tools that are not certified
stop opening emails with attachments.
stop using something that looks after alot of money, as a standard computer, downloading crap.

you realise that banks do not advise people to use their credit cards to scrape ice off a frozen window as it may damage the chip/mag strip... same rule applies to bitcoin. dont risk your access to wealth, by doing risky stuff
Activity: 508
try bitundo.com maybe?

From their website:

Pages:
Jump to: