Pages:
Author

Topic: Help! Transaction Unconfirmed for hours, causing another to not confirm BOUNTY - page 2. (Read 3071 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The second transaction (.75) says:  This transaction spends an input which is unconfirmed ( https://blockchain.info/tx/dd9b458fd80ea7a8612734f710e7fb2a50d542f58381979024ae1e4c1098f2e2 )

The first transaction says:  This transaction has an output less than .01 btc but does not include a fee.  ( https://blockchain.info/tx/d215592d89f3c4ea48c4da3259c6327a91b0d83fa1c414858f5dd39ac32efe65 )
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Just be patient, it will be processed eventually.

K.

Why is my second transaction being held up.... it has nothing to do with the first, and has fees

I believe it's to prevent you from double spending.

It will go through (if it hasn't already)

K.

Its been sitting there for hours also, its not going through.  Because the part holding up the initial transaction is like .085, isnt this never ever going to confirm, and I am going to be out like 1.25 btc?

Kruncha is right, they'll both go through eventually. You can see transactions by address on BlockExplorer.com, which is another way to monitor this rather than just relying on your wallet client. Here's the URL for the address you posted: http://blockexplorer.com/address/1PKJGEnz7bqYex6DsK9U5ScZASZHqUCtew

One transaction shouldn't hold up the other, unless I'm much mistaken (which is always possible). Seconding again what Kruncha said: patience. Smiley
If this never confirms, will it return to my wallet at some point?  And how long would that take to happen.  I can't afford haveing 160.00 of btc just hanging out for weeks

K.

Why is my second transaction being held up.... it has nothing to do with the first, and has fees

K.

Its been sitting there for hours also, its not going through.  Because the part holding up the initial transaction is like .085, isnt this never ever going to confirm, and I am going to be out like 1.25 btc?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

K.

K.

K.

This is the wallet.....

1PKJGEnz7bqYex6DsK9U5ScZASZHqUCtew

Is this the address you were sending from, or sending to?

Sending from.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

K.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
This is the wallet.....

Is this the address you were sending from, or sending to?
This is the wallet.....

Any way to fix this, or reverse the transactions that have not confirmed?
OK, anyone else have any ideas besides giving my password and account access to a total stranger  Roll Eyes
Activity: 56
because you are a newbie brand new. ill send gain respond to that
I got your PM but I am unable to reply to it, for some reason.
Activity: 56
yes i will help you. check your pm
So I sent some bitcoin this morning through blockchain.info android app, and the dumb app didnt include a miners fee.  (I would think this would be automatic, or at least default, I didn't change ANYTHING)

The transaction is still unconfirmed, and it is causing another transaction that I sent after that to remain unconfirmed, even though I included a fee on that one.  I tried to download Multibit to my computer at work to import the private key to see if I can unstick the unconfirmed transactions, but the ports are blocked by firewall.  Basically, all my btc going to 2 different places is stuck in limbo.  Anyone help?

Get this fixed, will send a small tip of .1btc
Pages:
Jump to: