Pages:
Author

Topic: Here is a new one for the forum. - page 3. (Read 1857 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
June 15, 2013, 03:22:03 AM
i cloned mine own coin from the digital coin source packages, but it was so terrible and unoriginal, i decided to just keep it.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
June 15, 2013, 03:20:34 AM
So someone asked for a clone coin... i made the product and delivered...  now the guy is complaining that he gets no connections.  Roll Eyes he expects to get connections on a coin where he is the only one who has the client..... Then he goes further to call me a scammer because he can't connect to "the network". I'll post the full conversation here for your entertainment, this forum needs a  laugh once in a while.

sniper coin? ha! i knew it!

Sounds about right

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/when-a-coin-is-launched-getting-first-connection-how-to-you-get-it-going-234682
 Grin

Very amateur lol, it's very disappointing that people are releasing "coins" in this manner.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
June 15, 2013, 03:11:06 AM
So someone asked for a clone coin... i made the product and delivered...  now the guy is complaining that he gets no connections.  Roll Eyes he expects to get connections on a coin where he is the only one who has the client..... Then he goes further to call me a scammer because he can't connect to "the network". I'll post the full conversation here for your entertainment, this forum needs a  laugh once in a while.

Sounds about right

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/when-a-coin-is-launched-getting-first-connection-how-to-you-get-it-going-234682
 Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 15, 2013, 03:10:01 AM
So funny.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
June 15, 2013, 03:02:41 AM

Sounds about right
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
June 15, 2013, 03:01:46 AM

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
June 15, 2013, 03:00:48 AM
Pages:
Jump to: