Pages:
Author

Topic: Here is a tip for all the noobs, all the SMART MONEY is in - page 2. (Read 744 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122
The question is what NEO has to offer more than ETH?

The biggest thing...is it being 1/8th the price. Wink

Nothing is guaranteed and we are all speculating but IF (very big IF) China officially adopts NEO (and they likely will)...then it could be worth more than ETH.  Imagine that possibility...or not, up to you.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
Smart money is in ETH . It's the safest bet, Eth does more valuable transactions then everything else.  Look at how many of the top 100 cryptos are eth tokens.

90% of the money in ETH is from newbies who are so desperate to get rich that chose the next most advertised altcoin and did it only because they though they missed the bitcoin train since price was at ATH ($1200) when it started.

a small exit of smart money followed by a little panic cal crash the whole thing as all those newbies run away to hide under a rock.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Here is a tip for all the noobs,  all the smart money have their biggest positions in NEO, ICX, VEN, BNB and AION.  Cheers.
No, because you did not mention Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple. So I think your thread is not very serious but your advice is for noobs so it's good for me. I suggest that other people do their own research instead of believing it
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
iam still choose eth for  the smart money .because the price of eth in a few months have increase significanctly . although in a few days ago  we knew that some of alt were down. beside eth , i think the neo will be a good choice to investing in the future.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
The question is what NEO has to offer more than ETH?
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Smart money is in ETH . It's the safest bet, Eth does more valuable transactions then everything else.  Look at how many of the top 100 cryptos are eth tokens.
ETH is definitely a safe bet, but it's pretty similar to investing in bitcoin, in that it's low risk, but might not yield that same results that investing in a lower market cap altcoin will do. It all really depends on your appetite for risk.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
VEN, definitely the most promising one out there. definitely 100$ this year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
Take advantage of this golden advise folks.

If I may, add...RPX, NEBL, ELF, REQ, PRL and KNC to the list. Wink
Wholly agree with this list, especially NEBL, PRL, and KNC.
Will also add PART, LUX, and STP
Activity: 112
Merit: 23
"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
Here is a tip for all the noobs,  all the smart money have their biggest positions in NEO, ICX, VEN, BNB and AION.  Cheers.

This is actually great advice.
Activity: 121
have you read the upcoming ICO arkblock? that uses blockchain 3.0

https://www.arcblock.io/s/BK3DF4EhOY8sVva

read their whitepaper first. I'm investing on this one. Smiley
Activity: 186
One of the shortest but most target catching advices on forums. I know that many smart people preferred to invest in these coins and most of them are patiently waiting for future good news. Especially neo.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
My opinion the biggest investor money is on ethereum because ethereum have ethereum alliance. Also on ripple even if the ripple is centralised coin but many bankers put their money on that project. And the last is offcourse bitcoin. The next good project which could get big money from investor is exscudo, iota and savedroid.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
No.

Can you please elaborate?  Just curious, since I thought the advise was solid.  Would love to know what I missed...maybe learn a thing or two.  Thanks.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
No.
Activity: 224
No HPB mentioned.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
I watched a lot of branches today, which give recommendations on what coins are worth investing. The most recurring in the recommendations of the coin is NEO (in almost every recommendation) and AION (in 50% of recommendations). In NEO, I'm 90% sure, but at the expense of AION I do not have such confidence.

copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee
I didn't see the tip I mostly make profit in ethereum, that is the leading cryptocurrency other than BTC, but if you invest in RISE last two years you could have earn a lot to this day almost +x10 profit.
Activity: 406
Market Integration Platform
All the smart money and also you in these coins  Cheesy Smart money invest in simple exchange fee token? Pretty good investment huh.
Activity: 280
Hello. I have most of my holdings in Ethereum. The other ones are NEO, OMG,ARK and guilty secret COSS (a hail mary, but i believe in it)

Cheers
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA
Oysterpearl my friend. Just read the whole project, it's an awesome idea. You should take a look at it. I also bought etn and ONION. Really good coins!
Pages:
Jump to: