Pages:
Author

Topic: Here is a tip for all the noobs, all the SMART MONEY is in - page 3. (Read 744 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Here is a tip for all the noobs,  all the smart money have their biggest positions in NEO, ICX, VEN, BNB and AION.  Cheers.
in my opinion, without ethereum is the major shortcomings. It is a high-value coin in this moment, I believe that this year  eth will continue strong growth
NEO also a remarkable coin this year

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
What about Kucoin?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Smart money is in ETH . It's the safest bet, Eth does more valuable transactions then everything else.  Look at how many of the top 100 cryptos are eth tokens.

Agree on this one. Eth will show upgrades this year. It is a monster when we talk about transactions and scalability.
You don't have to invest all in the Eth, there are bigger gainers out there, but be careful.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Most of the altcoins are up big. Smart money or big money is in most of those. It is always debatable
what are the best coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Here is a tip for all the noobs,  all the smart money have their biggest positions in NEO, ICX, VEN, BNB and AION.  Cheers.

I would point out especially BNB which is in my opinion undervalued now.

I also agree with fellow members who declared for Ethereum. The future of Ethereum as a top market capitalization coin draws closer ..
Activity: 168
Good enough with your portfolio, I also have my own folio port. hopefully you are successful and try to see the price in the market start up again today.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
neo is a good choice, but most people seem to prefer eth as an investment.  I also don't like the how neo is more centralized.  You can't go wrong with either though.
Smart money is in ETH . It's the safest bet, Eth does more valuable transactions then everything else.  Look at how many of the top 100 cryptos are eth tokens.

This year the focus can be moved to NEO from the Chinese community. If they start organizing NEO ICO's, then the NEO value will skyrocket.

It is already being pump after a minor blip. When all the alts turned red NEO only went down a small amount then quickly pumped back up. This is the coin you will want most of your holdings in - safe investment and lots of potential
Activity: 938
Merit: 502

This year the focus can be moved to NEO from the Chinese community. If they start organizing NEO ICO's, then the NEO value will skyrocket.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
I agree. Ethereum is most practical at this moment and I think it's still undervalued. It's also commonly used by companies.

Merit: 172
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
Take advantage of this golden advise folks.

If I may, add...RPX, NEBL, ELF, REQ, PRL and KNC to the list. Wink
Activity: 240
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: