Pages:
Author

Topic: Here is how i survive in red market - page 2. (Read 771 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 3
October 02, 2018, 07:34:25 PM
There are so many coins that stake and that could actually be the best thing to do for whoever has less free time for activities, but it is not the best way to get the best for yourself, perhaps financially. Trading could be the most effective for those who have the time.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 02, 2018, 07:33:13 PM
What you do in bear market? what you do when your coin price down, or bounty payment is far below your expectation?
many ppl will HODL their coin until pamp, but when? when pamp? when lambo?

that's not smart way to survive in red market. this is smart way to survive in red market:
1. cash out to fiat (if your loss is huge, skip this)
2. trade your coin/scalping (if you are nub or just simply lazy reading chart everyday, skip)
3. hold coin/token which give you airdrop (if you are impatient or don't know what coin to hold, skip)
4. staking and masternode

i've tried ^this all, and for now staking is best way to get more money in red market. i have real job so trading is not suitable, i also can't just hold, that's not productive and give you nothing. by staking, you can grow your coin by doing nothing, and can give you decent profit if you stake coin with big return.

and masternode also good. not all is expensive, you can have teloscoin masternode with only $4 which give you 1,180% ROI in one month. or you can have xg masternode by 0.016 btc/around $100 and you can get 50K satoshi/$3 everyday (rough calculation). or new coin smartfox masternode with 6,309% ROI in 6 days only

>(this is only fact from MASTERNODES.ONLINE, not my recommendation)<
(*and i'm not promoting, i don't have any of those coins)

oh stakinglab.io and stakecube.net also have online staking and masternode services, and poslist.org for PoS coin list

I can survive in red market with my passion about blockchain and cryptocurrencies.I know crypto will reach huge number of marketcap in the future because of that i am not feeling bad about current situation.The most important thing is you need to some money outside of crypto for your real life necessarities. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 02, 2018, 07:28:56 PM
I will try a little solution that you offer about trading, if it is true I am very grateful to you, for the solution you offer. and congratulations on working again
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
October 02, 2018, 04:33:48 PM
I think that the red market would need to buy cheap but promising coins. And hold out until the coin grows up that's the whole strategy.
Market is unpredictable ,making sure to buy a popular one to survive in long lasting and able to hodl until it bounceback price . Though it changes price from time to time and it's not good idea to trade due to volatile market in order to secured making sure we're willing to wait to survive and not to regrets.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 04:18:39 PM
I think that the red market would need to buy cheap but promising coins. And hold out until the coin grows up that's the whole strategy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
October 02, 2018, 04:17:00 PM
How would I live in the red market ??!

What to do is sit tight for the bull , and watch the costs all an opportunity to get higher benefits , and all the more beyond any doubt. this isn't simple yet you have persistence.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 04:04:05 PM
100% agree with number one, exchange coin with fiat is good to prevent loss investment so much. But no profit
but it is better to fix a 10-20% loss of the deposit than to continue to keep and lose even more. You can also beat off the loss on other coins that are growing in such a heavy market, and such opportunities are missed when holding. Now the market has stopped falling and is more in the flat. maybe a little now and you can start buying.

I think 10-20% is too big in trading, because the market is now very bleak and not much change in day and week. I think it should be about 5-7% is appropriate
Activity: 69
October 02, 2018, 04:00:06 PM
100% agree with number one, exchange coin with fiat is good to prevent loss investment so much. But no profit
but it is better to fix a 10-20% loss of the deposit than to continue to keep and lose even more. You can also beat off the loss on other coins that are growing in such a heavy market, and such opportunities are missed when holding. Now the market has stopped falling and is more in the flat. maybe a little now and you can start buying.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
October 02, 2018, 02:12:29 PM
The method of trading with scalping in my opinion is the most effective way to survive in the midst of crypto currency prices that continue to fall, and it proved to keep me going until now, hopefully other friends can still survive and keep trying to be better at in the world of crypto currency
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 02:09:17 PM
A bear market is a big challenge for most merchants. Newbies who are not ready for this usually do not understand that the trend has already changed And continue to increase losses. Such people have the greatest losses in the end.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
October 02, 2018, 01:58:34 PM
You lines are good planning well one can come of a red market. Where I am not too comfortable is the staking area cause I know some coins dump so hard one won't get his/her initial deposit . 
Activity: 475
October 02, 2018, 01:54:31 PM
I stopped and retired my entire Altcoin to FIAT if the market started to show signs of going down. There is not anything in Crypto. We need to have plans when the market begins to fall, or we will lose money because the big waves start to go crazy.

This is a safe way to market a flame and not notice a sign of prosperity. But in the long run the money is the money we all want it to grow, if the market forever like this will make people give up it
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
October 02, 2018, 01:00:20 PM
Thanks for sharing your tips. In this bear market, I mainly hold my coins, host masternode coins and staking coins to earn passive income. Same here, I have a day job and can’t really do day trading.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
October 02, 2018, 12:56:09 PM
if I personally prefer to retain a portion of the potential coins even though it has got profit, for example eth yesterday I bought eth at a price of $ 170 and when it was sold but I chose to keep it. and I also do scalping for even though the profit is a little but if we can be consistent it is enough. lastly I like to arbitrate if I see the difference in altcoin prices between markets is quite large.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 12:40:31 PM
The most important thing to keep in mind during slowdown is that it's normal for the crypto market to have negative years—it's part of the cycle.By staying calm and not making any sudden moves, you'll save yourself from becoming a bear's lunch. Like do not sell and do not buy. just be patient and wait till it will grow
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
October 02, 2018, 12:25:31 PM
So basically, what you are saying is if a person has a day job and unable to trade or study trading, just look for coins/tokens with POS and masternode. Not a bad idea but you have to be very careful also because there are those that offer lucrative returns but with no real use case.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 12:24:17 PM
You should sell your coins when the market start red cycle, and buy later in the bottom. But its hard to find the bottom.
Activity: 364
October 02, 2018, 12:19:36 PM
I sold some of my Ethereum to take part in several legitimate ICOs, and it proved that it gave me many advantages. I also trade crypto daily. The basic rule is just buy the dips and then sell them if there is an up. but that made my time run out to check the development of the market, this strategy was effective enough for me to survive the bear market.
Activity: 644
October 02, 2018, 12:18:39 PM
When the market is falling down so much, then i'll stop to sell my coins, after that I will try to analyze the market and start to purchase coins when i feel the market reach it's lowest price.
The down trend of crypto can be considered as the buy time, and try to sell them all when they are getting another rebound again. this is a speculation market and anything depends on the demand and supply. i just try to take an opportunity to buy more and more dude. It can be considered as a good strategy.
Activity: 420
October 02, 2018, 12:01:41 PM
it is true that the four ways that you suggest along with the reasons too, I am more focused on the second and third points, because I am currently using that method to get profit when the price of coins decreases, I will not be lazy to analyze coin price changes, because it is very important to know lowest price and highest price if you want to trade
Pages:
Jump to: