Pages:
Author

Topic: Here is how i survive in red market - page 3. (Read 771 times)

Activity: 581
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 11:25:15 AM
When the market is falling down so much, then i'll stop to sell my coins, after that I will try to analyze the market and start to purchase coins when i feel the market reach it's lowest price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 34
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 02, 2018, 11:04:57 AM
No that's cloud mining. MN is you hold and lock ex. 1000 coins in your wallet to create masternode which purpose is validating block. you can do it in your own wallet or join shared masternode service in both sites which require less coins

It mean that I can use the my own wallets to join masternode? So is it safe? Can you tell me how to join masternode?

Lol what makes you take it so easily? Have you considered about the difficulty before try to mine it? with only a small rig and then it would be impossible to do. They mine it because they have been joining it from the start.
You sound like need to get more knowledge about that.

Honestly, I don't know how masternodes work to earn the profits....

Thank you for your advice. I have still learnd more about masternode here. If you have more information, kindly send me this. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
October 02, 2018, 04:44:51 AM
~~
we just need to grab and manage any good chances and opportunities.
no drop in value if you get a coin with real project which bring real demand, not only from stakers

~snap
This strategy has been used by many people but still there is a possibility that you will experience a loss.
Nothing guaranteed, sir
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 01:55:16 AM
Don't skip to buy and hold, but make sure that the coins you want to buy is good and has a ability to grow more in the future. Red market advantage is to buy more and hold.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 01:51:11 AM
Oh great, i guest i bet for the first dump after the ICO to first to earn before it will drop into the deep. I mean the price of the fresh ICO projects is good at the start but after distribution the price of it will drastically drop so you need to be first to dump before it goes to dip. And statking is also good if you have much coins inside it, but if you dont the stakes you will get is small, but can survive in the reds.
Activity: 672
October 02, 2018, 01:50:17 AM
I stopped and retired my entire Altcoin to FIAT if the market started to show signs of going down. There is not anything in Crypto. We need to have plans when the market begins to fall, or we will lose money because the big waves start to go crazy.
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
October 02, 2018, 01:46:48 AM
All these steps are unproductive in such conditions. Only day trading is possible, and tokens will not give any hope, as all alt falls in value. So grab the pumps and constant corrections.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
October 02, 2018, 01:44:01 AM
Staking is an old idea. Those who got in early of course made a lot of profits during the bull run but if you look long term at POS coins,,, you almost see that mainly their value slowly erodes over time, because of course people will sell their interest from staked coins, just until they gain back their investment. Many will continue to stake until they have 2x or 3x compounded coins, before selling again. Seems like a good idea at first until you see everything drop.

There is no trick and no secret. Everything stops working after a while.
Activity: 560
October 02, 2018, 01:38:27 AM
~snap
This strategy has been used by many people but still there is a possibility that you will experience a loss.
copper member
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 01:19:34 AM
Alright, thanks for sharing, I think i will be trying masternode and staking one of this days because that's what I've not been doing
Activity: 560
October 02, 2018, 12:53:29 AM
His way is very simple, don't worry about the market when it is falling, sell your coins as soon as possible to get back your investment. If you can accept the losing, do nothing and waiting for another pump. Don't sell your free coin if its price is too low.
Crypto should make our world simpler, especially financial problems, I think that is the main purpose of crypto, which is to make our lives easier.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
October 02, 2018, 12:51:47 AM
if I always survive when the market is red again. By buying coins at prices below. and I always try to find additional capital not from the loan proceeds from the bank or other people ..
Activity: 1002
October 02, 2018, 12:49:36 AM
The way you survive in a flushed market situation is very good. Obviously I don't understand to try your way. I still hold a few coins waiting for the price to rise on the market. Hope the green light is on at the end of the year.
His way is very simple, don't worry about the market when it is falling, sell your coins as soon as possible to get back your investment. If you can accept the losing, do nothing and waiting for another pump. Don't sell your free coin if its price is too low.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
October 02, 2018, 12:38:34 AM
That is actually not a smart way to survive in red market, when the market is read the best way is to buy some more and hold, trading could be an option if the chart show that the price going to fall down further, investing in master node take too many capital to start and the ROI also quite long unless you are investing on infamous coin, making a bad movement in red market could end up losing huge money, so everything need to be calculated carefully
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
October 02, 2018, 12:35:53 AM

You get paid by validating blocks, just like mining but hardware is replaced by required coins. and profit is determined by coin price in market.

Oh, it looks like we invest and they will buy devices to mine coins, right? Thank you for the information, I will take a look myself when I have a small asset.
Lol what makes you take it so easily? Have you considered about the difficulty before try to mine it? with only a small rig and then it would be impossible to do. They mine it because they have been joining it from the start.
You sound like need to get more knowledge about that.
Activity: 504
October 01, 2018, 11:26:20 PM
always monitor the market and if the pump starts you can sell and buy back when a dump occurs. profit from the trade you can invest for the long term.
Activity: 770
October 01, 2018, 11:20:15 PM
I've done few of what you mentioned above, and it is proven able to help me stand still when market is entering the red zone.
Right not i've tried to expand my wings on the trade, hopefully it will got even better than just doing a bounty campaign.
Activity: 747
October 01, 2018, 10:59:09 PM

How can you choose a good masternode ? i've bad experience with masternode. Good at start, but in 1 month price dump af. My investment almost -100%

Don't choose coins with incredible ROI (that's why i don't have smartfox. i put there just for example). and other is normal research, like checking github, discord/telegram if active, and check if it have real project, not just another MN coin
Activity: 500
BountyMarketcap
October 01, 2018, 10:06:00 PM
The way you survive in a flushed market situation is very good. Obviously I don't understand to try your way. I still hold a few coins waiting for the price to rise on the market. Hope the green light is on at the end of the year.
Activity: 462
October 01, 2018, 09:55:51 PM
What you do in bear market? what you do when your coin price down, or bounty payment is far below your expectation?
many ppl will HODL their coin until pamp, but when? when pamp? when lambo?

that's not smart way to survive in red market. this is smart way to survive in red market:
1. cash out to fiat (if your loss is huge, skip this)
2. trade your coin/scalping (if you are nub or just simply lazy reading chart everyday, skip)
3. hold coin/token which give you airdrop (if you are impatient or don't know what coin to hold, skip)
4. staking and masternode

i've tried ^this all, and for now staking is best way to get more money in red market. i have real job so trading is not suitable, i also can't just hold, that's not productive and give you nothing. by staking, you can grow your coin by doing nothing, and can give you decent profit if you stake coin with big return.

and masternode also good. not all is expensive, you can have teloscoin masternode with only $4 which give you 1,180% ROI in one month. or you can have xg masternode by 0.016 btc/around $100 and you can get 50K satoshi/$3 everyday (rough calculation). or new coin smartfox masternode with 6,309% ROI in 6 days only

>(this is only fact from MASTERNODES.ONLINE, not my recommendation)<
(*and i'm not promoting, i don't have any of those coins)

oh stakinglab.io and stakecube.net also have online staking and masternode services, and poslist.org for PoS coin list

How can you choose a good masternode ? i've bad experience with masternode. Good at start, but in 1 month price dump af. My investment almost -100%
Pages:
Jump to: