Pages:
Author

Topic: Hero and Legendary Accounts. - page 4. (Read 1332 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 100
Crypto and blockchain writing service
October 12, 2017, 02:34:02 PM
Well speaking about alt-Accounts yes there are many users who make many many accounts and nobody does anything because there is no rule that you can not make those. The only rule here is you can not use multiple accounts in a single campaign.  People get paid according to the signature campaign payout which you can see on the campaign thread.as I have a hero account and I earn a decent income to survive on my internet packs so I do not need any additional accounts. Now people sell them because people pay a good price depending on the accounts potential or according to the rank.

Forgive my inquisitiveness, but give me an insight what 'a decent income' is on a Hero account. Thank you.
Activity: 459
Merit: 104
October 12, 2017, 02:25:17 PM
I'm a memebre and I participated until now in 2 signature campaigns. In my opinion many signature campaigns do not pay sufficient to make a living out of participating each day in the bitcointalk discussions. What I earned was between 6-10 USD/week, and I had to paricipate every day in 3-5 discussions. From what I have  read, when you are a hero or Legenday member you do not make more than 200-400 each month by participating in these signature campaigns. Let's say the price of bitcoin remains unchanged. 400 USD/month in Europe is barely sufficient to survive. If you do not have a job, you can say goodbye to bitcointalk after 6-12 months of participating in discussions here. This is 1-2 hours of daily disccussions with many people of different opinions and nationalities.

This is why in my opinion some people sell hero and legendary accounts. They do not earn sufficient to make it worth. A job that pays in bitcoin is better.   
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
October 12, 2017, 02:03:09 PM
Well speaking about alt-Accounts yes there are many users who make many many accounts and nobody does anything because there is no rule that you can not make those. The only rule here is you can not use multiple accounts in a single campaign.  People get paid according to the signature campaign payout which you can see on the campaign thread.as I have a hero account and I earn a decent income to survive on my internet packs so I do not need any additional accounts. Now people sell them because people pay a good price depending on the accounts potential or according to the rank.
Activity: 369
Merit: 100
Crypto and blockchain writing service
October 12, 2017, 01:38:20 PM
I intend to do Bitcoin long term. In fact, I hope to make full time income off it. I see cryptocurrencies as high prospect.

Now, why do people sell Hero and Legendary accounts?

How much do you make just on this forum with such accounts on signature campaigns ONLY?

Thank you for your inputs.
Pages:
Jump to: