Pages:
Author

Topic: Hero Member Bitcointalk Account | 546+ Activity | 0.7 BTC - page 2. (Read 1707 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
We had never made an agreement for me to sell that account to you.
Yes we did. It was on skype I can let a trusted escrow check my skype account if they want to confirm. That is probably why you are so insistent on using skype to deal - you want it so the admins cannot confirm just how shady you act

You gave me offer for the account. Anyone has the right to cancel an offer if they want. I've now decided not to sell it to you when you started acting shady (requiring full signed messages upfront before any kind of payment, claiming that they are needed for your 'loaner' to loan you).
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Yes we did. It was on skype I can let a trusted escrow check my skype account if they want to confirm. That is probably why you are so insistent on using skype to deal - you want it so the admins cannot confirm just how shady you act
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Try some wider reading next time, it works wonders Wink

I'll join Smiley

Current number of posts - 268
Address is 1Kcz3gBvnAqKwRk68iQpgvHd5AJP5kmtUc

Thank you

legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
This scammer is also trying to sign messages from addresses that were never posted by the account:
I can't quote the message with the timestamp because of my 5 PM per hour limit, but this is the signed message I got from him regarding one of his accounts
0.5 btc owed to: 15CQ7FinqqW37spQMX1bQUkLhobLT67ZzF

Address:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9630999
1GAWhMSt6HUdj3hmBKXMysfWsaDbjmofg3

Signed message:
Upon payment of 0.50 BTC to 15CQ7FinqqW37spQMX1bQUkLhobLT67ZzF the ownership of this account will transfer to bowlfan on 28/3/15.

Signed message:
G5C+gfkrxZcNDb4wWROdD0mq8zYIYJFrVp9oMd+mxhv0PU25WQn6AxVs0vzg0r93NNO5u+8ljOSimBG9cUwjY0k=

HMlSQGJMFlM/nCB1eBpHaw5qBOtDm9XlVDRESY09Cm52QsAJAOWfaQab2nA3JH1OHjsdFnMBMig6Y6UwrTF3sIY=

"This scammer is also trying to sign messages from addresses that were never posted by the account:"

Take a look at the posts please! You'll notice they have been posted by the account.
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hey there buddy. You had agreed to sell this exact same account to me just yesterday. What kind of scam are you trying to pull here buddy!

In case anyone is wondering the account being sold is the one from this thread about a hacked account.

This scammer is also trying to sign messages from addresses that were never posted by the account:
I can't quote the message with the timestamp because of my 5 PM per hour limit, but this is the signed message I got from him regarding one of his accounts
0.5 btc owed to: 15CQ7FinqqW37spQMX1bQUkLhobLT67ZzF

Address:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9630999
1GAWhMSt6HUdj3hmBKXMysfWsaDbjmofg3

Signed message:
Upon payment of 0.50 BTC to 15CQ7FinqqW37spQMX1bQUkLhobLT67ZzF the ownership of this account will transfer to bowlfan on 28/3/15.

Signed message:
G5C+gfkrxZcNDb4wWROdD0mq8zYIYJFrVp9oMd+mxhv0PU25WQn6AxVs0vzg0r93NNO5u+8ljOSimBG9cUwjY0k=

HMlSQGJMFlM/nCB1eBpHaw5qBOtDm9XlVDRESY09Cm52QsAJAOWfaQab2nA3JH1OHjsdFnMBMig6Y6UwrTF3sIY=
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Hero Member Bitcointalk Account | 546+ Activity | 0.7 BTC

Starting bid is 0.7btc, increments of 0.01btc

Signed message from original owner available, no active loans out.

Can go to 574 activity on Tuesday (1 post now will add 14, 1 on Tuesday will add 14)

Buy it now: 1BTC
Pages:
Jump to: