Pages:
Author

Topic: hesitant about investing in Bitcoin. - page 2. (Read 930 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 505
February 12, 2019, 12:44:22 PM
many of holders and trader don't know the functionality of the bitcoin or how it works but they just care about money,after 2017 more hype is created around bitcoin ,regular people think it as profit making gem where they just have to invest and they will get profit but when market undergo bear trend then people start calling btc a ponzi scam ,there lack of knowledge create bad reputation for bitcoin.
Activity: 119
Merit: 6
Hello =)
February 12, 2019, 12:07:33 PM
Bitcoin has the strongest brand name in crypto whether it “has a strong use case” or not. Maybe it gets dethroned at some point, but maybe not. No one really knows the answer. There are positive and negative aspects but it all depends on your perspective.
It might be best to look at the purpose of the bitcoin you’re interested in, how long it has been in the market, its market capitalization and its underlying tech solutions.
Do a fundamental analysis of bitcoin first and then make a decision!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
February 12, 2019, 11:36:56 AM
~snip~
What do you know about bitcoin?
What do you know about the function of bitcoin?
Did you know what the purpose of bitcoin was created for?
Did you know the good and bad side of having what bitcoin?
Did you know the factors that make the price of bitcoin decrease and rise?

No one can convince you to spend money and invest in other than yourself. Whatever will happen in the future, only you can confirm and decide on the path that is in accordance with what you want for yourself. Just a suggestion, when you want to know 'something' you have to find out from two different sides.

In this case you want to know about bitcoin (want to invest) then all you have to do is find out the negative side of bitcoin like what, you can collect it as much as possible, then you have to find out what the positive side of bitcoin and you can collect as much as possible. After that, compare the two data that you get and weigh both, when you find the negative side of bitcoin is bigger than the positive side then you have to leave bitcoin in your list investment place and otherwise.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 12, 2019, 10:25:08 AM
Each risk is involved in this risk if you want to invest Bitcoin But you must know about Bitcoin if you think that Bitcoin will know everything about it from the forum or online, but you will definitely get rid of it because many scanners are positively positive in this forum Of course, Bitcoin is a good thing for nature but of course you should recharge it well before investing in it. This is my opinion for you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
February 12, 2019, 10:00:48 AM
Never find reasons for hesitations instead just believe in your instincts,in every investing all we need is to be knowledgeable about the products and after this is trust so if i were you try to read articles that talks about the positive area of cryptocurrency specially the number 1 bitcoin ,try to look about the future benefits and not just the profit
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
February 12, 2019, 08:53:45 AM
It seems to me that bitcoin should be studied more deeply, as at the moment it is a promising coin for investment.
The most promising and the most stable among others.
This become stable at no. 1 with a high dominance for a reason, and if you look at the current trend, you'll be convince that BTC is the best investment now.

Price change a lot going down hill but this bleeding would stop at the right time, as to date, BTC is still up a thousand times
so we cannot consider this a failure despite crashing when correction starts.

It's alright to have some hesitation but with proper research, you'll eventually become confident with investing.
Right.It's very normal for a newcomer to feel hesitant at first from investing in bitcoin because this investment requires too much risks that anyone with a weak mind will not survive in the end.But i believe with a thorough studies in bitcoin,you will be amazed of its own potentials that any person will really crave to have even a single bitcoin.
Activity: 554
Merit: 10
February 12, 2019, 08:03:26 AM
Because the continuous downfall of Bitcoin in the crypto market, we cannot bpame why a lots of people are keep on hesitating to invest in Bitcoin. Because of the behaviour in the crypto market of the crypto community, a negative impact have been awaken to the people's interest in investing to bitcoin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
February 12, 2019, 07:42:30 AM
It seems to me that bitcoin should be studied more deeply, as at the moment it is a promising coin for investment.
The most promising and the most stable among others.
This become stable at no. 1 with a high dominance for a reason, and if you look at the current trend, you'll be convince that BTC is the best investment now.

Price change a lot going down hill but this bleeding would stop at the right time, as to date, BTC is still up a thousand times
so we cannot consider this a failure despite crashing when correction starts.

It's alright to have some hesitation but with proper research, you'll eventually become confident with investing.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
February 12, 2019, 12:49:12 AM
I will not tell you to invest or not invest in bitcoin, those decisions are only yours. But I can tell you my personal opinion about it. I do not hesitate about investing in bitcoin, I have seen bitcoin at 500 USD, then I have seen BTC at 19700 USD and now I am seeing BTC price between 3300-3600 USD. All the time I feel like, this is a good time in invest because I believe in it, Bitcoin will not collapse by government or banks rather in future they will accept bitcoin gladly!

You can see hundreds of negative news about bitcoin from 2010, still, negative news is increasing. But real supporters are not afraid about that, rather everyone keeps investing or trading, because bitcoin's dead or alive depends on us, and we will not lose our trust from the Bitcoin!

My intention wasn't to make my reply big, but I think you have my opinion now!
Someone who believes in Bitcoin then they deserve to be called true crypto. A true crypto always calculates data and they see the development of the Bitcoin price chart from the start. If you look at existing data, the price development can be said to continue to increase, the decline that occurred in the past few months is a natural thing that happens because the situation is definitely experiencing a decline and increase. Don't worry and hesitate to invest in Bitcoin, we have a good chance to participate in the progress that Bitcoin has.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
February 11, 2019, 05:10:45 PM
I will not tell you to invest or not invest in bitcoin, those decisions are only yours. But I can tell you my personal opinion about it. I do not hesitate about investing in bitcoin, I have seen bitcoin at 500 USD, then I have seen BTC at 19700 USD and now I am seeing BTC price between 3300-3600 USD. All the time I feel like, this is a good time in invest because I believe in it, Bitcoin will not collapse by government or banks rather in future they will accept bitcoin gladly!

You can see hundreds of negative news about bitcoin from 2010, still, negative news is increasing. But real supporters are not afraid about that, rather everyone keeps investing or trading, because bitcoin's dead or alive depends on us, and we will not lose our trust from the Bitcoin!

My intention wasn't to make my reply big, but I think you have my opinion now!
Activity: 672
Merit: 29
February 11, 2019, 04:08:55 PM
You welcome to the forum first before you invest in bitcoin try to understand bitcoin here are some books that can help
Mastering bitcoin
The age of cryptocurrency
The bitcoin standard

You can check this link also for positive use of bitcoin
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/real-life-usage-of-bitcoin-1944855
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3092
February 11, 2019, 02:11:40 PM
Bitcoin is a bet my friend, and you need to be patient with it.

If you will invest on it just remember to not panic sell, remember bitcoin could take months or even years to bump, so, when you think everything is lost, is better to give a step away from your wallet and hold until a miracle happens.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
February 11, 2019, 12:49:48 PM
Currently most of investor of Cryptocurrencies doesn't have those goal, "create a better payment" "better and safe than Bank" for me it was almost impossible and that's why all of us in the phase of hesitation, we can't find out a better reason to buy bitcoin. If we buy it's still have higher chance to get worst.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 11, 2019, 11:42:23 AM
I think everyone has an idea about Bitcoin. And Bitcoin is a decentralized crypto asset. So It is so normal thing this positive and negative ideas. You should read, learnd and research about Bitcoin and other coins. And create your ideas. Real important thing it is.

Spot on. Learn more about the technology behind it and what they are doing moving forward. With anything, there will always been a positive and negative, but find reasons for both sides and make your decision.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
February 11, 2019, 11:22:47 AM
In investing in cryptocurrency there is always positive and negative result,there is bad and good effect and people can't avoid to feel hesitant to invest. That's why investing in bitcoin are for courageous people that can take the risk. If you can take whatever may happen in bitcoin then you can try to invest ,even for loss or profit.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
February 11, 2019, 11:17:51 AM
I could just recommend you not to listen to anyone and make a decision on your own. But then my opinion would be no different from the opinion of other people in this forum and it would not be useful. Because you can study bitcoin yourself and decide whether to invest in it. You always have to think for yourself. No one except you is responsible for your funds.
- Agree, he should not listen to anyone because this is investment, all risks and profits belong to us, our money can go up or down, all depends on our decisions, if we always rely on others, it just makes us have many opportunities to continuously lose money or make wrong decisions. However, one more advice is that we may not listen to others but at least we should consider and care about their opinions because they also have good arguments and views about investing, synthesizing ideas and filtering quality ideas, combined with personal analysis, we will make the right decision
All we have to do is believe in what we do. The world of cryptocurrencies does offer a high risk, but that the world of cryptocurrencies also offers a beautiful dream for all of us. The proof is that many people have succeeded when they invest in the world of Bitcoin. It all depends on what we do, choose according to our abilities. Don't listen to other people's words, do what we can because what will determine our future is ourselves.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
February 11, 2019, 11:16:13 AM
Hello, everybody, friend ...?
Sorry I'm a newcomer, at the BitCointalk forum, I don't know much about Bitcoin, but I've heard a lot about Bitcoin, especially in print and electronic media,
in one day I read about Bitcoin information in this forum, I am confused where to start, because I see many good, positive and negative posts.
For example:

Positive side:
1. Topic: Working for Bitcoin
2. Topic: Bitcoin ATM's are popping up

Negative side:
1. Topic: Will Bitcoin collapse by a global government crackdown

2. Topic: Five Reasons Bitcoin Should Be Closed Down

So I was a little hesitant in investing in Bitcoin, of course because I was confused between good and bad, but I was still sure.
What I want to ask the old seniors and understand the phenomenon of bitcoin in the future, whether I continue to invest in my estab lishment or not ...!

for reasons of the above posting factors. (thank you).

People have different perspective when it comes on investing in bitcoin. Others see it as an opportunity and others see it as burden. If I were you, i will look on the possitive side and be optimistic. Those who talk negatively on it already lost. Look for those who become successful and success will chase you after.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
February 11, 2019, 11:15:58 AM
So I was a little hesitant in investing in Bitcoin, of course because I was confused between good and bad, but I was still sure.
What I want to ask the old seniors and understand the phenomenon of bitcoin in the future, whether I continue to invest in my estab lishment or not ...!

I understand your concerns. There are a lot of newbies in 2017, or shall I say who FOMO'd and then lost their investments because of the worsening market conditions in 2018.

So I'm not going to give you financial advises, but I will tell you one thing. There are a lot of people who can make a lot of money here, but just investing on it and doing nothing. It's called the HODL strategy. Meaning you buy bitcoins at a cheap price and just let it sit in your wallet for a long time. Just like those early adapters did, and then sell some of their stash in 2017 and become a millionaire.

So make your own decisions and if you're willing to take that risk and strategy then it's up to you.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
February 11, 2019, 11:04:16 AM
Hello, everybody, friend ...?
Sorry I'm a newcomer, at the BitCointalk forum, I don't know much about Bitcoin, but I've heard a lot about Bitcoin, especially in print and electronic media,
in one day I read about Bitcoin information in this forum, I am confused where to start, because I see many good, positive and negative posts.
For example:

Positive side:
1. Topic: Working for Bitcoin
2. Topic: Bitcoin ATM's are popping up

Negative side:
1. Topic: Will Bitcoin collapse by a global government crackdown

2. Topic: Five Reasons Bitcoin Should Be Closed Down

Investing in cryptocurrencies should be one's own decision. The best advice I could give you is the best advice you would have ever heard.
The experts say this every time that invest only the amount you are willing to loose. So do exactly what the experts say and decide an amount that you are willing to loose and then invest it in bitcoin.
If in future you think that you believe in bitcoin then you can invest further but at least you would be having an initial investment at that point of time which will help you in making a better decision.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 11, 2019, 10:45:25 AM
I could just recommend you not to listen to anyone and make a decision on your own. But then my opinion would be no different from the opinion of other people in this forum and it would not be useful. Because you can study bitcoin yourself and decide whether to invest in it. You always have to think for yourself. No one except you is responsible for your funds.
Anyway it's OP's hard earned money so he needs not to relied with anyone's opinion, best practice when you are starting with crypto is to fill yourself
with more knowledge , acquire information and ideas coming from this forum, just like what you did OP, you check both positive and negative points
and after that you will need to add more factors and influence before you decide.

You have all the necessary needs to equip your knowledge, go and take the best of it as your reference, while trying to motivate yourself inside crypto industry.
Pages:
Jump to: