Pages:
Author

Topic: Hhampuz Campaign Management & Escrow Service | Available! - page 2. (Read 2075 times)

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
I'm Available!
legendary
Meh.
Great Avatar bro..love it. Hhampz is the best..total trust

Thanks krogoth, super happy with how it turned out Smiley

I can say only good things about Hhampuz. I have participated in two signature campaigns and in a reddit campaign, which he led and there have never been any problems. He is reliable and takes care of the campaigns. Thumbs up for that. That's why I recommend him as a bounty manager. I trust him for his good work. Smiley

Thank you CoinEraser!! Much appreciated Smiley

Good luck.

Thank you panoramam Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
I can say only good things about Hhampuz. I have participated in two signature campaigns and in a reddit campaign, which he led and there have never been any problems. He is reliable and takes care of the campaigns. Thumbs up for that. That's why I recommend him as a bounty manager. I trust him for his good work. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Great Avatar bro..love it. Hhampz is the best..total trust
legendary
Meh.
Being part of Hhampuz's campaign, he's one and good manager of bitcore. Very communicative, one of the best!

Thanks for the kind words bhadz! I appreciate it Smiley
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Being part of Hhampuz's campaign, he's one and good manager of bitcore. Very communicative, one of the best!
legendary
Meh.
Great Hhampuz

^^ Trust this guy to easily hold my portfolio

trustworthy and stand-up fella

One of good campaign manager in this forum and being respective to all his campaign participants. Much appreciated and recommended manager to have the campaign management experience.

I have love yahoo's campaign management very much, next to that your way of handling the campaign is the most favorite for me.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the kind words!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
One of good campaign manager in this forum and being respective to all his campaign participants. Much appreciated and recommended manager to have the campaign management experience.

I have love yahoo's campaign management very much, next to that your way of handling the campaign is the most favorite for me.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
Great Hhampuz

^^ Trust this guy to easily hold my portfolio

trustworthy and stand-up fella
legendary
Meh.
only just seen this - Hhampuz is the man, well done dude - best of luck with this

Thanks T, really appreciate it!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
only just seen this - Hhampuz is the man, well done dude - best of luck with this
legendary
Meh.
Would you offer escrow for account sales?

Not for forum account sales, no.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Would you offer escrow for account sales?
legendary
Meh.
Ok I have to comment on the new avatar...  I fucking love it dude!!!  I personally really identify users so much more with a unique avatar.  When scrolling posts I can quickly see a familiar avatar and can then make sure to read it!

I like the announcement thread, nicely done!  In my dealings with Hhampuz he has been a professional and gentleman.  If you need any of the services he offers I am sure he will take care of his clients.

Now get back to making coins would you bro!!!

Thank you FH! I'm super happy with how the avatar came out and I agree with you, I recognize the avatar for most users (you included) before reading the name Cheesy.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
Ok I have to comment on the new avatar...  I fucking love it dude!!!  I personally really identify users so much more with a unique avatar.  When scrolling posts I can quickly see a familiar avatar and can then make sure to read it!

I like the announcement thread, nicely done!  In my dealings with Hhampuz he has been a professional and gentleman.  If you need any of the services he offers I am sure he will take care of his clients.

Now get back to making coins would you bro!!!
legendary
Meh.
Typo in escrow service (esrow).

Just pointing it out, good luck with your management service.

Thank you for pointing it out! Fixed Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Typo in escrow service (esrow).

Just pointing it out, good luck with your management service.
legendary
Meh.
legendary
Meh.

PREVIOUS CAMPAIGNS

ACTIVE CAMPAIGNS

Pages:
Jump to: