Pages:
Author

Topic: Hi I'm new!! - page 2. (Read 2014 times)

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
November 15, 2014, 12:48:05 AM
Hello there! Welcome to the world of bitcoin! You've come to the right place if you want to know more about bitcoin. Smiley Just hang around in here for some time and try to participate in discussions and you will be fine. ^_^
Oh and by the way, beware of scammers and trolls. They are everywhere, be it in the cyberspace or the real world. Good luck in integrating BTC in your shop! Hope you gain more information in here.

Have a good day ^_^
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
November 14, 2014, 06:45:16 PM
Some people also send spam/virus links via PM, don't click on any of the links.

Doesn't matter what they promise you, just delete it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 14, 2014, 05:32:21 PM
welcome, this is indeed the best place to gain information about bitcoin, u can ask all your questions here
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
November 14, 2014, 05:17:30 PM
I also just learned about alternates to Bitcoin. Like penny stocks. I will probably invest in those too. Anyways, my journey begins...

Be very careful of the vipers in there.. Best of luck with your store|BTC integration.

Be very very VERY careful in the securities area. Read all the posts in all the threads...there are trolls, shills, and manipulators everywhere, my guess is the trolls outnumber the legit users by a long shot.

I would like to think one can turn a profit in the securities sphere, but I am afraid that the profitable offerings are no longer offered to the general public. Dont be fooled by past performances either, the btc world changes so fast that a home run last week is meaningless now.

I honestly do not believe you will make any money or even ROI with anything offered in securities. most likely you will lose everything.

be careful, and ... I WARNED YOU
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
November 14, 2014, 04:31:20 PM
Welcome never invest more then you can lose.  On your investing use 2 factor on exchange!  And pick a trustworthy one.

Also on main wallet treat it's private key like gold. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
November 14, 2014, 04:01:52 PM
Hey, welcome here. If you wants to accept bitcoins without market risk you can use coinbase & bitpay there are many
others out. You can read this how to accept bitcoins through it, a fitsmallbusiness post that's what i followed for myself.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
November 14, 2014, 03:56:15 PM
I also just learned about alternates to Bitcoin. Like penny stocks. I will probably invest in those too. Anyways, my journey begins...

Be very careful of the vipers in there.. Best of luck with your store|BTC integration.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 14, 2014, 03:42:10 PM
Hello everyone, I'm new to Bitcoin and came across this forum in my searches. I thought it would be a good idea to register here and see what this is all about.

I run a grow store outside of Calgary and am interested in Bitcoin for my shop. I also just learned about alternates to Bitcoin. Like penny stocks. I will probably invest in those too. Anyways, my journey begins...

Pages:
Jump to: