Pages:
Author

Topic: Hidden Gems - page 4. (Read 4090 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 08:46:25 AM
Look into ODN, super low cap, 10%POS new coin, airdrop will be announced soon as it's forking into Odin,
The main focus at the moment is on their anonymous messenger, which seems to have an edge on all of the established ones, but theres talk of them branching into different avenues. The lead dev is apparently a super clever guy. Its a moonshot but where else can you can get 800 of a sub 30m circ. supply coin with upcoming masternodes for £50?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 05:49:41 AM
To find a hidden gem, find a good crypto to invest in currencies tend to experience tremendous growth when there is a strong community backing it.
This way, people can contribute to new ideas and new features to be incorporated into the coin, increasing trading volume and signifying growth towards a bigger market.
By looking at how much interest and effort goes around the development community there is a chance that the coin will continue to innovate according to how the cryptocurrency market sees fit
Also a coin’s popularity score is a key indicator in determining the size of the community.
But with ICOs, you can really get a good deal with a cheap coin that will grow fast. Have a look at Multiversum.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
May 11, 2018, 05:36:43 AM
ICX and BNT is the true hidden gems if you are talking about the future. BNT is the most stable coin among all other currency if you compare with other crypto in the market. I can bet also with dollar.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 05:26:25 AM
Iam hoping and believing in Elixir too.

Elixir is definitly a hidden gem!

I think that here you are right - it is the coin that might grow very fast and very soon. Another hidden gem is Lunyr. I see, today there are several altcoins that are not known to most of the people but which are good.
Activity: 49
May 10, 2018, 10:26:01 PM
Take a look at Digipulse! Current prices are beyond a steal as the token was at one point worth $15. I see $100+ no problem within the next 6 months as we enter the next bull market. Why?

1)  Team is highly competent, intelligent and dedicated and have a history of successfully hitting all their milestones and delivering against their broader business objectives.

2) Unique Value proposition - This token solves a real life problem that no one else is even close to solving. As adoption increases over the next 2 years we will see more dollars and fiat flow from traditional assets to digital assets. A conservative projection should put market adoption at around 10% by 2020. As this happens there will need to be a project that can safely facilitate the transfer of assets down between generations. I only see this increasing the more value sits in digital assets over time.

3) First to market - they are first to market and light years ahead of competition. There are many articles which clearly identify and high light the superiority of DGPT over competitors. See here - https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@cryptohodr/digipulse-vs-safe-haven-which-digital-inheritance-platform-is-right-for-you

4) Low Supply - Supply is extremely low and based on supply and demand alone as we see adoption increase we will see 10-20x returns during the next bull run

5) Proven track record of success - Successful beta launch, coin burn and many more milestones achieved. With platform release right around the corner this summer they are way ahead of most projects. beta is extremely slick also as FYI.

These prices are really good, dont sleep on this one!

this really is a hidden gem. i cant wait for july!!  Grin Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
May 08, 2018, 12:52:52 AM
I think privacy coins have a good future and there are some really good privacy coins (ZCoin, ZEN, ZOIN, etc) which can explode in coming months.
Activity: 14
May 07, 2018, 11:22:55 PM
Take a look at Digipulse! Current prices are beyond a steal as the token was at one point worth $15. I see $100+ no problem within the next 6 months as we enter the next bull market. Why?

1)  Team is highly competent, intelligent and dedicated and have a history of successfully hitting all their milestones and delivering against their broader business objectives.

2) Unique Value proposition - This token solves a real life problem that no one else is even close to solving. As adoption increases over the next 2 years we will see more dollars and fiat flow from traditional assets to digital assets. A conservative projection should put market adoption at around 10% by 2020. As this happens there will need to be a project that can safely facilitate the transfer of assets down between generations. I only see this increasing the more value sits in digital assets over time.

3) First to market - they are first to market and light years ahead of competition. There are many articles which clearly identify and high light the superiority of DGPT over competitors. See here - https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@cryptohodr/digipulse-vs-safe-haven-which-digital-inheritance-platform-is-right-for-you

4) Low Supply - Supply is extremely low and based on supply and demand alone as we see adoption increase we will see 10-20x returns during the next bull run

5) Proven track record of success - Successful beta launch, coin burn and many more milestones achieved. With platform release right around the corner this summer they are way ahead of most projects. beta is extremely slick also as FYI.

These prices are really good, dont sleep on this one!
Activity: 202
Merit: 2
May 07, 2018, 05:16:12 PM
https://github.com/loki-project/loki/releases
https://loki.network/

You can check the github... blockchain started friday so it has 72h of life. Huge start!

About those exchanges, its new yes. Ive traded in both and withdraw several times in BTC and LOKI. So far so good...
https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-LOKI
https://altex.exchange/markets&pair=BTC_LOKI

cheap right now.

LOKI explained in 2min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p76wejrsAT0&feature=youtu.be

Big presentation 30min...
https://youtu.be/rZgok6wXMHE

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Activity: 29
May 07, 2018, 03:04:48 PM
Iam hoping and believing in Elixir too.

Elixir is definitly a hidden gem!
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
May 07, 2018, 02:58:05 PM
I have always believed on Elixir since the beggining, i am holding since last november when it was less than $0,50. It went to $2,30 very fast, i am happy because i sold a part of my budget in that bullrun.

yes true, looking forward to the next months, i hope elix will do it as good as in 2017 and we will see another ath and some nice progress!

hidden gems... dont know there are much gems, but hidden, i dont know...
maybe block array and rupaya Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
May 07, 2018, 12:41:31 AM
Dash nem btcp
Activity: 5
May 06, 2018, 06:40:46 PM
ZOI / NIX
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
May 06, 2018, 06:25:23 PM
I have always believed on Elixir since the beggining, i am holding since last november when it was less than $0,50. It went to $2,30 very fast, i am happy because i sold a part of my budget in that bullrun.
Activity: 23
May 06, 2018, 06:14:19 PM
I would say DigiPulse at the moment.  Some FUD has driven the price down but the project is still alive and well and the idea is solid.  They are going after the digital asset inheritance problem with an elegant p2p, anonymous, and decentralized solution.  None of which their competitors can boast (Safe Haven & MyWish).  Their beta is open and you're free to give it a test ride and go through the entire process of setting up your vault and what your inheritor will go through to retrieve your assets all without lawyers or third parties.  Platform launch is expected in July with May/June being months to watch and possibly grab some DGPT while its dirt cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
May 06, 2018, 04:08:34 PM
I have been reading through various threads from around a month ago about coins that were worthless that have jumped hugely such as xtrabytes and raiblocks. I'm curious to see if anyone has a token or coin that they think is a hidden gem and will take off this year?
In fact I never thought if it could happen to shit coins, I never know what token will soar. But with you being a bounty hunters, maybe it will make you excited about hunting bounty and airdrop. Good luck
Activity: 14
May 06, 2018, 03:36:23 PM
IMO mana, pkt, elix are still pretty unknown and have a chance to become real treasure
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 03:35:06 PM
I really like the Odyssey. I think this is a very promising project that has just begun to grow.
Activity: 199
May 03, 2018, 08:51:53 AM
Honestly, I have never heard of these two tokens. Where did you get them, please? Smiley
Activity: 208
May 03, 2018, 07:22:39 AM
if I have not been able to call a cheap coin as hidden a gems because I have never experienced it. My experience for a worthless coin is just useless and a waste.
Pages:
Jump to: