Pages:
Author

Topic: [HIFUN] SatoshiFun [SCRYPT] 1 Satoshi fun | You can only go higher! - page 15. (Read 24892 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Question...

Anyone actually going to mine this?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
could you just briefly tell us how and when the website & wallets will be ready?

Wallets are already compiled and on a private Git.
Pools operators will get the private source ~ 15minutes before launch to setup pools.

Website is planned later on.
SatoshiFun; No talks, no empty promises, no fancy Piktochart roadmaps but real development that will come as surprises.

Every positive step we'll do will have positive influence on the markets instead of empty promises.

Edit: Remaining coins will be burned! ATM that would be ~20.000.000.000. Make your calculations.

it could easily reach 100-200 sat if remaining coins are burned.

looking forward to it.

Spread the word out! ~6h remaining
Buying as much as i can XD
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
could you just briefly tell us how and when the website & wallets will be ready?

Pools operators will get the private source ~ 15minutes before launch to setup pools.

SatoshiFun; No talks, no empty promises, no fancy Piktochart roadmaps but real development that will come as surprises.

Every positive step we'll do will have positive influence on the markets instead of empty promises.

Edit: Remaining coins will be burned! ATM that would be ~20.000.000.000. Make your calculations.

looking forward to it.

Spread the word out! ~6h remaining
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

looking forward to it.
i got a feeling that if these rise to 100 satoshi a pop i am gonna be a very happy man Smiley

Hell I'll be a happy mofo at 2 sat  Cheesy

ill cash out half of my holding at 10 satoshi Cheesy
Activity: 616
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
i got a feeling that if these rise to 100 satoshi a pop i am gonna be a very happy man Smiley

Hell I'll be a happy mofo at 2 sat  Cheesy

Activity: 616
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
1 sat?Eh why not I'm a collector I'll give it a shot and add it.
Activity: 455
EarnBitcoins.INFO
I have a
feeling this will be good.

Well my "feelings" tell quite opposite of yours, but hey, anyone can try at least we will all learn something out of it. If still haven't so far. Just one question, will you buy it for 2 satoshi after ICO ends? And if it goes, as already mentioned, pairing with ltc or even doge? What than?

SatoshiFUN get's listed on other exchanges.
Only CCEX can pair against other currencies like ltc or doge.

What a question is that anyway? That would mean that every calculation for every coin should also be made against LTC or Doge?
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
I have a
feeling this will be good.

Well my "feelings" tell quite opposite of yours, but hey, anyone can try at least we will all learn something out of it. If still haven't so far. Just one question, will you buy it for 2 satoshi after ICO ends? And if it goes, as already mentioned, pairing with ltc or even doge? What than?

Activity: 455
EarnBitcoins.INFO

ICO closing countdown

Just to make sure there is no confusion. Are both of you and C-CEX on the same page that 27 Jul 00:00 GMT means at midnight today and not at midnight tomorrow?

YES.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

ICO closing countdown

Just to make sure there is no confusion. Are both of you and C-CEX on the same page that 27 Jul 00:00 GMT means at midnight today and not at midnight tomorrow?

ICO closing countdown

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Do you plan to build a website? When will block explorer be available, before ending of ICO?
Activity: 9
People buy this on ccex... i cant belive it...
Gogogo. I'm going to gamble and see where this fun can go.
Pages:
Jump to: