Pages:
Author

Topic: [HIFUN] SatoshiFun [SCRYPT] 1 Satoshi fun | You can only go higher! - page 16. (Read 24892 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
I am in it. Let's party!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
Another ico . hmmm , where do they keep coming from ?

Make HiFUN, not war!

We try to change the model of ICO's by starting at the absolute bottom.
You are already certain that your initial investement will never go lower.

Plenty of 1 satoshi coins that got up to a nice value recently.

If you don't like it, feel free to skip this thread, but keep the topic fun!

it can get worse with a ltc pairing Cheesy

hell, i am gonna buy some with dust amounts Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
so pretty much it is pump and dump, first dev will secure his ICO money and then ICO buyers and in last miners.............. cool stuff eh... im out

It's more about giving everybody a fair change to start at 1 satoshi.
Plenty of markets have proven to raise from 1 satoshi to unknown heights.

You don't know yet what our plans and roadmaps will be right?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Who is tomorrow would buy for 2 sats if today almost not buys for 1?
ICO investors screwed themselves.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
so pretty much it is pump and dump, first dev will secure his ICO money and then ICO buyers and in last miners.............. cool stuff eh... im out
we party with Hifun
Can't go lower than 1 sat but if you don't have buyers the 1 sat sell wall will just pile up.
Apparently C-cex is no longer offering buy walls - buyers are on their own from the start. GL!

Funds will be used for further development and promo for SatoshiFun (no, not for a new car)
If we manage to distribute a reasonable amount, it will be used to move the markets upwards from that 1 satoshi starting point.

Wink
legendary
Activity: 882
Very nice.

All ICO should start with 1 Sat. I'm buying some just for the fun. What's the worst that could happen? it can't go below 1 sat  Cheesy

It can go to 0 to Wink
legendary
Activity: 1414
Can't go lower than 1 sat but if you don't have buyers the 1 sat sell wall will just pile up.
Apparently C-cex is no longer offering buy walls - buyers are on their own from the start. GL!
Very nice.

All ICO should start with 1 Sat. I'm buying some just for the fun.

Grin Exactly!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Very nice.

All ICO should start with 1 Sat. I'm buying some just for the fun. What's the worst that could happen? it can't go below 1 sat  Cheesy
>:(STOP ICO!

Icos are fun if you know when to leave, and i hope that with new c-cex rules the end date is really strict now

C-cex.com ensured me to close the ICO on the exact timestamp.
If they fail this requirement, SatoshiFUN will not launch but refund the investors.

Exit drama, enter fun!

Screw C-cex, they are liars and crooks.

Those comments have nothing to do with SatoshiFUN itself.
I understand your emotions, but keep this topic positive instead of filling it with personal emotions please  Wink
legendary

Icos are fun if you know when to leave, and i hope that with new c-cex rules the end date is really strict now

If they fail this requirement, SatoshiFUN will not launch but refund the investors.

Exit drama, enter fun!

Screw C-cex, they are liars and crooks.

Exit drama, enter fun!
Activity: 896
Really that is coin is very funny what the hell 2.5 Billion at 1 satoshi, guys you all going to lose your money with this shit ICO. Tongue
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1354
legendary
All C-cex icos from now on should have an end date of "whenever c-cex feels like it,", because in reality that is the true end date.

End date and time is specified on top of the ICO page.
C-cex will close the ICO on that specific timemark.

Yeah, that was the Versa dev's story as well but C-cex closed it 2 days late. You can't trust C-cex icos.
All C-cex icos from now on should have an end date of "whenever c-cex feels like it,", because in reality that is the true end date.

End date and time is specified on top of the ICO page.
C-cex will close the ICO on that specific timemark.
Pages:
Jump to: