Pages:
Author

Topic: [HIFUN] SatoshiFun [SCRYPT] 1 Satoshi fun | You can only go higher! - page 3. (Read 24892 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
RIP SatoshiFUN - Cex is removing it soon.
It does not matter because HIFUN listed on https://yobit.net/en/trade/HIFUN/BTC
c-cex.com is almost dead exchange.
Well yobit isint looking to lively either, very few buy orders going through
It does not matter because HIFUN listed on https://yobit.net/en/trade/HIFUN/BTC
c-cex.com is almost dead exchange.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
HiFUN has been marked for delisting at c-cex.com due to no trading volume.
What is the action plan here?

errrm, you might want to update us with an action plan for TAM! Huh
Our block explorer is back up and running

http://104.218.50.16:3001/
Where is this explorer run if last shown block is 52k, now 100k blocks?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I'm almost tempted to buy back this dev is giving me top keks with his return.

I'm always buying in the HIFUN/DOGE market, but that does not count as trading volume Sad
I'm sure this will pump back up. So many coins did it, look at NKA for example.
Activity: 729
I'm almost tempted to buy back this dev is giving me top keks with his return.
Activity: 658
HiFUN has been marked for delisting at c-cex.com due to no trading volume.
What is the action plan here?
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Activity: 56
Our block explorer is back up and running

http://104.218.50.16:3001/
Definitely, me and my shareholders are very happy with our investment in HIFUN, it can bring a lot of money to the table, so keep up the good work DEV, and keep those massive buy orders coming.

If you could add HIFUN to Bittrex or some other larger exchange, then it could take off *to the moon*.

Good luck!

Let's do this! Bittrex it is. I'll contact bittrex/polo/cryptsy this afternoon.

Dev how are you going to convince people to buy HiFun? Your focus should not be on getting onto a third exchange since it is already on 2 exchanges. Focus rather on creating demand for HiFun and the rest will follow including price and more exchanges.

My focus is set on making FUN! HiFun will get the focus it needs on it's own.
There is no need for external promotion or 'convincing' people.

If your plan to create demand is by making fun, how then will you be creating "fun"?

Wait for it  Wink
Waiting is a good strategy Cheesy
Definitely, me and my shareholders are very happy with our investment in HIFUN, it can bring a lot of money to the table, so keep up the good work DEV, and keep those massive buy orders coming.

If you could add HIFUN to Bittrex or some other larger exchange, then it could take off *to the moon*.

Good luck!

Dev how are you going to convince people to buy HiFun? Your focus should not be on getting onto a third exchange since it is already on 2 exchanges. Focus rather on creating demand for HiFun and the rest will follow including price and more exchanges.

If your plan to create demand is by making fun, how then will you be creating "fun"?

Wait for it  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Good luck!

Good luck!

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Good luck!

Good luck!

Common, I just want to see new block exporer, dev you promised.
Activity: 504
Merit: 512
Somebody should create a community takeover thread, because the dev left, that should save the coin.

I still believe it will go to the moon!

It's all part of the FUN game kids.. Wait for it!
Of course people are still buying, you'll find out why soon  Wink

Good luck!
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
HIFUN was fun only for the guy who run it and that is it.

I had a few bucks worth of FUN too, maybe it was just me and the dev who had the fun as I was the first person to place 2 sat sells so got hit first right after it went live, then again in the second round.

-snip-

I am glad that you were one of the few who managed to sell it for 2 sat at the initial pump. But that was it. There is no real sign this coin is going anywhere, as most of the products signed by Bitspender. I would recommend staying away from it. And it looks like people agree with me on that. Volumes on both c-cex and yobit combined are close to none.

You sir, really have a trauma by bitspender. Every topic you post, you need to bring his name up.
anyway! Feel free to dump your coins on your way out and make other people happy with them  Cool
This is the first post I mentioned his name in this thread. You may check my post history.
Nothing to do with any trauma, just calling scammer a scammer and warning other users, before they commit (and lose) their money. 
I believe you have nothing against that, right?
HIFUN was fun only for the guy who run it and that is it.

I had a few bucks worth of FUN too, maybe it was just me and the dev who had the fun as I was the first person to place 2 sat sells so got hit first right after it went live, then again in the second round.

-snip-

I am glad that you were one of the few who managed to sell it for 2 sat at the initial pump. But that was it. There is no real sign this coin is going anywhere, as most of the products signed by Bitspender. I would recommend staying away from it. And it looks like people agree with me on that. Volumes on both c-cex and yobit combined are close to none.

You sir, really have a trauma by bitspender. Every topic you post, you need to bring his name up.
anyway! Feel free to dump your coins on your way out and make other people happy with them  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: