Pages:
Author

Topic: [HIFUN] SatoshiFun [SCRYPT] 1 Satoshi fun | You can only go higher! - page 4. (Read 24871 times)

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
HIFUN was fun only for the guy who run it and that is it.

I had a few bucks worth of FUN too, maybe it was just me and the dev who had the fun as I was the first person to place 2 sat sells so got hit first right after it went live, then again in the second round.

-snip-

I am glad that you were one of the few who managed to sell it for 2 sat at the initial pump. But that was it. There is no real sign this coin is going anywhere, as most of the products signed by Bitspender. I would recommend staying away from it. And it looks like people agree with me on that. Volumes on both c-cex and yobit combined are close to none.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
HIFUN was fun only for the guy who run it and that is it.

I had a few bucks worth of FUN too, maybe it was just me and the dev who had the fun as I was the first person to place 2 sat sells so got hit first right after it went live, then again in the second round.

legendary
Activity: 1123
SaluS - (SLS)
Such fun at https://c-cex.com/?p=hifun-doge
They are going way to cheap

Yobit, you need doge markets to!
https://yobit.net/en/trade/HIFUN/BTC

Happy trading!

Dude, go away.

It was better when you were MIA.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Such fun at https://c-cex.com/?p=hifun-doge
They are going way to cheap

Yobit, you need doge markets to!
https://yobit.net/en/trade/HIFUN/BTC

Happy trading!
*does the got out early dance*

Dump some coins on your way out please Smiley
Activity: 530
*does the got out early dance*
legendary
Activity: 1123
SaluS - (SLS)
Somebody should create a community takeover thread, because the dev left, that should save the coin.

I still believe it will go to the moon!

It's all part of the FUN game kids.. Wait for it!
Of course people are still buying, you'll find out why soon  Wink
I have stucked transaction, I give you 1000000 (much FUN) if you repair the block explorer.

Max 999.999  Wink Contact your exchange service please.
And yes, new wallet and explorer is on it's way.

Bring the rocket pictures!

Words....   
Post the new wallet, get it on ttrex or STFU and stay MIA.
Activity: 752
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Somebody should create a community takeover thread, because the dev left, that should save the coin.

I have stucked transaction, I give you 1000000 (much FUN) if you repair the block explorer.
http://s017.radikal.ru/i400/1510/86/254da446724a.jpg

Max 999.999  Wink Contact your exchange service please.
And yes, new wallet and explorer is on it's way.

Bring the rocket pictures!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
The coin is still being bought, I believe it will be pumped very soon. So it is important to keep the positive outlook!

taking into account the total coinage, these 'buys' look very weak. All and all not worth the risk, unless you want to lose money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 511
The coin is still being bought, I believe it will be pumped very soon. So it is important to keep the positive outlook!

legendary
Activity: 1120
It is just a Bitspender scam... 'YOU CAN ONLY GO HIGHER' Cheesy means 'BITSPENDER WILL TAKE ALL YOUR BTCs AND YOU WILL HAVE FUN COINS'
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Yes, aggressive buying - tens of dollars worth!!!
is there no way we could pump this coin? its got a large coin supply and a very low price, surely it cant be that hard

tell me, what is the point in taking over a coin that from the very beginning was created as a short-term scam with no intention of developing anything. I don't understand why taking over such a coin, instead of creating a new one from scratch. HIFUN was fun only for the guy who run it and that is it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 511
is there no way we could pump this coin? its got a large coin supply and a very low price, surely it cant be that hard

Activity: 553

LOL - everyone has a gazillion HIFUN
Pages:
Jump to: