Pages:
Author

Topic: High fees on some exchange! - page 9. (Read 1653 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
October 17, 2018, 03:23:18 PM
Yeah i have also experienced this especially hitbtc and a few others charge very high amount of coins as a withdrawal fee which is not right, sometimes we do not have any option because the intended coin or token is only available at a specific exchange, i think we should discourage such exchanges by not using them so that they realize that they are charging very high fee and then start charging less fee.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
October 17, 2018, 02:33:54 PM
Yeah, the fees on some exchanges are indeed horrendous Tongue. You cannot use too little amounts of money for trading for exactly this reason, the fees will eat away your small profit pretty quickly without you even noticing.

Gotta be careful.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
October 17, 2018, 02:27:08 PM
Altcoin nowadays are listed on some exchange which has high fees.  I tried to trade to increase my portfolio despite of this situation but still useless because of the amount of fee is when it comes withdrawal.!

Is this normal because of the current situation of market?  Or a normal amount of  fee especially if the exchange is not yet popular?

Trading fees don't tend to be more than 0.25% with a lot now at 0.1% or less. As for withdrawal fees they're normally a fixed amount and for some coins on some exchanges are ridiculously high when considering usd amount. It also largely depends on how much capital you are trading with given the fees are fixed, if you're trading with a small amount then the fees will hit you too hard to be able to profit.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
October 17, 2018, 01:46:00 PM
Altcoin nowadays are listed on some exchange which has high fees.  I tried to trade to increase my portfolio despite of this situation but still useless because of the amount of fee is when it comes withdrawal.!

Is this normal because of the current situation of market?  Or a normal amount of  fee especially if the exchange is not yet popular?
Pages:
Jump to: