Pages:
Author

Topic: High inflation is causing GLOBAL protests - page 11. (Read 5094 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

The thing is, when you have a protest, it is always about every person, but there is no roadmap to fixing it. I mean think about it this way, let's say you have a president that failed to make the country better and you guys are doing horrible, that's actually quite a few nations explained.

80% of the people protests, and they make the president go away, and now you are rid of the person who destroyed your nation. What's next? That's the problem, that's why it would never be fixed, we need to make sure that there are organizations and people who would take over and actually do well with the people, and there are rarely any in most protests and that's why it never gets better.
The protests are not going to work. The only solution is to earn more money and try to live within your means
Hold you expenses for time being and try taking out loans. Life will be okie.
But this is high time and one need to look into all what is going in the world.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
I heard that they have a huge debt in other countries and that causes the country economy to collapse. Sooner or later I believe that my country will make a protest as well. Inflation in here is very bad, working from 8 to 5 jobs cannot provide you a better budget for the whole family, I needed to have multiple work so that I could have a savings, our country's having a huge debt as well and even in the few next generation it will not be paid so easily, consider that dollar is getting higher in here.
These protests are not going to work ...people will get used to it.
Inflation trouble is everywhere - people are in stress because they have so many things to deal with it. .  . the health, wealth and other stresses.
The thing is, when you have a protest, it is always about every person, but there is no roadmap to fixing it. I mean think about it this way, let's say you have a president that failed to make the country better and you guys are doing horrible, that's actually quite a few nations explained.

80% of the people protests, and they make the president go away, and now you are rid of the person who destroyed your nation. What's next? That's the problem, that's why it would never be fixed, we need to make sure that there are organizations and people who would take over and actually do well with the people, and there are rarely any in most protests and that's why it never gets better.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
I don't find the Sri Lanka in this list of countries because I believe that is facing the most economic crisis due to high inflation rate even the current leaders were thrown out by people after continuous protests for very long time. But inflation is not something new but people failed to understand the concept or governments all around the world kept it from reaching the people's knowledge for decades but now due to the internet boom everything is in our palm if we want to know we can learn.

I agree, I heard that they have a huge debt in other countries and that causes the country economy to collapse. Sooner or later I believe that my country will make a protest as well. Inflation in here is very bad, working from 8 to 5 jobs cannot provide you a better budget for the whole family, I needed to have multiple work so that I could have a savings, our country's having a huge debt as well and even in the few next generation it will not be paid so easily, consider that dollar is getting higher in here.
These protests are not going to work ...people will get used to it.
Inflation trouble is everywhere - people are in stress because they have so many things to deal with it. .  . the health, wealth and other stresses.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 755
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
I don't find the Sri Lanka in this list of countries because I believe that is facing the most economic crisis due to high inflation rate even the current leaders were thrown out by people after continuous protests for very long time. But inflation is not something new but people failed to understand the concept or governments all around the world kept it from reaching the people's knowledge for decades but now due to the internet boom everything is in our palm if we want to know we can learn.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Jambler.io
I'm sorry that SOME of those videos were fake, or not the actual protests as the narrative of those tweets,

All of them that are labeled as being from Europe!
So you know some are fakes, some are a decade old, some are out of context but you make zero effort to delete them as it would destroy your FUD?
Just out of curiosity, how does it feel to be labeled with serious proof as a FUD-ist? Karma is incredible sometimes.

BUT it doesn't mean

Back in the communist times, there was this joke about radio Yerevan:

-Is it true that Rabinovitch won a new car on the lottery?”,
and the radio answers:
- “In principle yes, it’s true, only it wasn’t a new car but an old bicycle, and he didn’t win it but it was stolen from him.”

Just like your Twitter proofs.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 701
I am personally concerned about the current state of the world economy, starting from rising fuel prices and so on. I hope that the world economy will quickly improve and progress. and now many companies are also closed. and forced many of its employees to be laid off from work, by the company. yes, hopefully they are given patience. and may the world economy recover quickly and progress.
What you say is already happening in the country I live in now. And what I really feel right now is about the increase in fuel prices and basic necessities, so that it makes some small people suffer a little to meet their daily needs. I am a person who has a personal job, but the income from my current job is very low due to the increase in fuel and basic needs, even though the amount of income is still the same.
Activity: 392
Merit: 31
I am personally concerned about the current state of the world economy, starting from rising fuel prices and so on. I hope that the world economy will quickly improve and progress. and now many companies are also closed. and forced many of its employees to be laid off from work, by the company. yes, hopefully they are given patience. and may the world economy recover quickly and progress.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
I'm sorry that SOME of those videos were fake, or not the actual protests as the narrative of those tweets, BUT it doesn't mean that some countries around the world are not suffering from high inflation, higher food prices, and higher costs of living. It might be just the beginning of a global instability especially if inflation continues to surge up in many regions.
That is correct - protests are all over and people are protesting to show their anger and dismay over inflation and all the hike.
But these protest are not going to work because they are all over. However the only solution is to keep oneself busy and earn as much as one can.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1246
The inflation is something else in the world now. The macro Economic deficiencies are alarming day after day. The high cost of living in Africa, mostly in Nigeria is unbearable and the worst part of it all is that, the two major arms of government (the executive arm comprises with the police and other law enforcement agencies and the Judiciary the lawyers) which would have been a supportive arms to the people are also with the oppressive class. So if you protest, just like, it is a waste of time.
In any epoch in history in the world, elected cabals have not control the money in the world, nation, and the regional communities. The control of money of Money is in the hand of the cabal. They tell the government what to do. The elected government is only meant to manage the Economy for the non elected cabals.
That is why Karl Marx said, the only way to destroy the cabal is revolution but the revolution will not come to pass because the masses (people) are not united. The cabal also divide the people, that is some people support them while the other against them.

As for me, the only solution for this high cost of living in the world is a bloody revolution against the cabals not even the government because the cabal control the prices of goods and services. The cabal own the industries.

Central Bank of Nigeria Policy 2022
NIGERIA, https://nairametrics.com/2022/07/19/central-bank-of-nigeria-raises-monetary-policy-rate-to-14/
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
I'm sorry that SOME of those videos were fake, or not the actual protests as the narrative of those tweets, BUT it doesn't mean that some countries around the world are not suffering from high inflation, higher food prices, and higher costs of living. It might be just the beginning of a global instability especially if inflation continues to surge up in many regions.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
The most offensive thing to the protesters is that their government does not hear their citizens. The government labels the protesters as extremists. People are dissatisfied with fuel prices, low salaries, etc. This year, almost every resident of Europe felt inflation. The impression is that the world is rolling into some kind of bottomless abyss and no one has made a decision to stop it. It seems that this is the limit, but analysts predict even greater problems with the onset of cold weather.
That is the most humiliating thing to me as well. We have protests in my nation as well and we took the streets, thankfully we got the prices down a bit, our nation has a lot of government controlled pricing, it is not a fully liberal nation but we have privately owned companies that are just priced controlled by the government, so the profit goes in the pockets of regular people, but they can't charge 300x more than what they cost them to make that thing.

Government let the prices be for a few months, which resulted with capitalist bosses to increase the prices 5x-10x higher suddenly, when they shouldn't, and we protested and it cut down 50% back again thankfully, it is still a lot more than what it used to be, something that used to be 100 bucks, became 700, and now back to 350, that is still 3.5x higher, but at least not x7 higher and that is something so we stopped.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿

Some people doesn't even know what Inflation is.

The most offensive thing to the protesters is that their government does not hear their citizens. The government labels the protesters as extremists. People are dissatisfied with fuel prices, low salaries, etc. This year, almost every resident of Europe felt inflation. The impression is that the world is rolling into some kind of bottomless abyss and no one has made a decision to stop it. It seems that this is the limit, but analysts predict even greater problems with the onset of cold weather.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
Structural inflation isn't in the interest of the average citizen, and it's forced upon us by central banks.
It's the main reason I'm into Bitcoin: I believe money should be scarce to be valuable.
Some people do not know what bitcoin is, they do not know it can be an hedge against inflation, but instead, they are calling it scam, hyip, ponzi and all false kind of names.

Some people doesn't even know what Inflation is. And its the money of the ignorants are gotten and moved to the well informed.
History always repeat itself, it may not look the same but its always rhyme as they were saying. The poor gets poorer since they have no insights on what to happen while the government plans to print money to bail out businesses.

Today countries are starting to revise policies like countries from EU shifting back to coal inorder to support the mass for energy. They'd have to do this really for they don't want unhappy citizen rallying the streets. A country full  of hungry men will do a protest and loot malls and food storage, it happens in the past.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1157
Structural inflation isn't in the interest of the average citizen, and it's forced upon us by central banks.
It's the main reason I'm into Bitcoin: I believe money should be scarce to be valuable.

Well said we all.. I think banks have for ages used stick and carrot policy to keep us working,  The fed create money control its supply and then lend it to generate interest for banking system, again relending the money and generating interest.  Businesses have created wars, inflation, and hyperinflations to bring government  under their control and enslaving nations 
 Meanwhile high inflation high to ensure that we work for more money to pay debts and we take more credit to fulfill our needs. Thus remain stuck in this vicious cycle forever.

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Even though the pandemic seems to be over, the world is still feeling its effects, there is a lot of pent up demand and interest rates are still lower than pre-pandemic levels. This means more money with people and an appetite to spend, which leads to rising prices.
but that's only one side, supply can not meet demand, with supply chain bottlenecks that continue to worry.
and not just a pandemic, the Russo-Ukrainian war has caused a lot of uncertainty as both countries are major suppliers of commodities, supply disruptions from these countries have led to sharp price increases.
Moreover, the price of crude oil is at its highest level in the last 8 years, and I think it all happened and was influenced by these two things.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
This is a list of countries where demonstrations have been announced. I can assure you that many other countries suffer from manifestations on an almost daily basis and a rise in social demands as a result of policies resulting from currency inflation. Some may think that the Ukrainian war is the reason, but in my opinion, it is the last reason. Whoever watches the situation in Lebanon and many other countries can notice that it is not related to modern factors, and despite this we do not find them on this list.
Yes, and there are also those countries which are in the middle of the process, that is on the stage things aren't out of control yet, so the population isn't concerned about what is going to happen next. Governments have been running ponzi schemes for too long. Sometimes temporary solutions are created to make these schemes continue working (the called economic plans), so government buy more time, but inevitably they can't fix the economical issues of the modern society without touching the ones who are at the top of the pyramid. And actually, governments are never going to do this, because they want the support of the people at the top for their respective parties and plans to continue ruling the country.
Sometimes matters go beyond the limits of the state's energy so that the global situation is a determining factor. Going back in history, we note the feast of global crises that indirectly or retroactively led to the collapse or crisis of economic systems. An example of this is the crisis of the thirties of the last century, where a crisis in the American economy caused a state of stagnation in the global economy, which led to a second world war. Also, the financial sector crisis in 2008, which caused a high level of unemployment worldwide.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
Sri Lanka could be one to keep an eye on. Protestors there stormed the capitol building. The President of sri lanka fled the country, taking a plane to the maldives.

‘This is a huge moment’: Sri Lankans vow to continue protests until demands are met

He had been elected on the back of a chauvinistic roar of ultranationalism. But in the end Sri Lanka’s strongman president, Gotabaya Rajapaksa, was reduced to making a meek, humiliating escape under the cover of darkness, refusing to even address his own people before he fled.

As Sri Lankans awoke to the news on Wednesday morning that their beleaguered president had departed to the Maldives on an air force jet on the day he had promised to finally resign after months of protests, the mood in the country was one partly of relief, and partly of rage.

“What an absolute coward,” said Sineth Hindle, 27. “Gotabaya filled his pockets with our money, bankrupted our county and then ran away. He must be held accountable.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jul/13/this-is-a-huge-moment-sri-lankans-vow-to-continue-protests-until-demands-are-met

How events unfold from this point forward could be relevant to the rest of the world.

Can sri lankans organize enough to elect a new President or establish a new government? Their current deposed President is said to have run under a banner of supposed ultra nationalism. There would seem to be a severe disconnect between campaign promises made by politicians and their actual allegiances. Sri lankans have some obstacles to overcome, if they're to re establish the functionality of their state. Many around the world would appear to have similar problems.
Activity: 476
Merit: 212
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I think it the time to kick out useless paper cash from our economy came. The current economic system has proved to be a massive failure. A petrodollar is nothing but a valueless piece of paper that is backed by fake promises and assets that don't exist. Govt just fooling us by printing more paper which devalued our assets continuously. A cashless economy and blockchain need to be implemented for better transparency.
Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
In today's news (roughly translated and sarcasm added): "ECB takes a strong step against inflation by increasing the interest to 0.0%".
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
Inflation is a complicated problem that is difficult to overcome, and I believe the trend of inflation will continue because countries are free to print money, no country can control inflation, and some countries that have gone bankrupt such as Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe and so on started from uncontrolled inflation. .
Pages:
Jump to: