Pages:
Author

Topic: HIGH PAY: Hiring Experienced Signature Campaign Manager: PAYING MORE THAN ANYONE - page 5. (Read 5232 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Its quite obvious that was not a newbie but an alt of some experience guy around.Maybe he didn't wanted to manage the campaign as a Higher Rank Member for whatever reasons but I'm quite sure that newbie is an higher rank member .I had applied for the position of Assistant Campaign Manager and you haven't replied to the PM.Still waiting.

I don't have any alt accounts on the forum but I'm not new to the Internet.
I am getting an error when trying to access the website :

504 Gateway Time-out The server didn't respond in time.

I would advice to use escrow as this is your first campaign

what site are you trying to access?

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I am getting an error when trying to access the website :

504 Gateway Time-out The server didn't respond in time.

I would advice to use escrow as this is your first campaign
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Its quite obvious that was not a newbie but an alt of some experience guy around.Maybe he didn't wanted to manage the campaign as a Higher Rank Member for whatever reasons but I'm quite sure that newbie is an higher rank member .I had applied for the position of Assistant Campaign Manager and you haven't replied to the PM.Still waiting.
So basically he chosed the newbee who registered today..lol and ignored the most experienced members..may be this newbee is the alt of his own..Anyways just saying Tongue

We didn't "ignore" anyone. A newbie user wanted a chance - and we gave it to him with 15 users as a trilal. Experienced campaign managers are welcome to engage us obviously. Several campaigns can be ongoing at the same time without any issues.

Correct me if i am wrong,but several compaigns by several people on same brand will food the "Service" section uselessly and will also attact much spam..I think you should just choose one experienced manager and he should be allowed to manage the compaign not multiple manager..if you still want to do this,then please first take permission from admins and moderators by creating thread in "Meta"

If there is more than one concurrent campaign - the manager will address these issues. Thanks
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
So basically he chosed the newbee who registered today..lol and ignored the most experienced members..may be this newbee is the alt of his own..Anyways just saying Tongue

We didn't "ignore" anyone. A newbie user wanted a chance - and we gave it to him with 15 users as a trilal. Experienced campaign managers are welcome to engage us obviously. Several campaigns can be ongoing at the same time without any issues.

Correct me if i am wrong,but several compaigns by several people on same brand will food the "Service" section uselessly and will also attact much spam..I think you should just choose one experienced manager and he should be allowed to manage the compaign not multiple manager..if you still want to do this,then please first take permission from admins and moderators by creating thread in "Meta"

Will do. I asked for the posts URL in the application so it's easier to just click it & go through the posts to check the quality.

PLEASE UPDATE THE POST:

TO:

"You will be paid per post, and the max is capped at 0.045 per week / 0.0008 per post"
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Will do. I asked for the posts URL in the application so it's easier to just click it & go through the posts to check the quality.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13347591
Took me an hour to do this on an iPad lol
I'm going to doze off, it's 4:41am and I'm tired.

Let me know how you think this is Smiley
Thanks

It's a start. Make sure to check all applicants to filter out all alts and bots.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13347591
Took me an hour to do this on an iPad lol
I'm going to doze off, it's 4:41am and I'm tired.

Let me know how you think this is Smiley
Thanks
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
Hey, just quick question again,
What is the signature for the members to use?
members arent allowed to join, the campaign will be fro full members up, member signatures are too limited
I think he was asking for the code for the signatures Grin
Looking through the topic i think he will need tp create his own signature code, unless op already has the code ready Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
members arent allowed to join, the campaign will be fro full members up, member signatures are too limited
Alright, so basically I have to hire members from the groups & get them to post their address here, where you pay them upfront & they proceed to post.
I dont mind the no pay as I understand, although I have one more question.
Can I make a thread recruiting or does it have to be done directly?
Thanks.

We'll create a thread - and will authorize you to post there.

Alright. Would I be allowed to make a seperate thread & redirect them to this thread to post their address?
If not I'll just stick with the one you create.
Thanks.

Yes you may. ONLY invite quality posters. We will pay 10% more than all other campaigns (gambling etc.)

What about people who get special rates? Seems like this could get pretty expensive if you want the best posters.

I believe that people in our line of work can afford it.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Alright, so basically I have to hire members from the groups & get them to post their address here, where you pay them upfront & they proceed to post.
Thanks.

Alright. Would I be allowed to make a seperate thread & redirect them to this thread to post their address?
Thanks.

Yes you may. ONLY invite quality posters. We will pay 10% more than all other campaigns (gambling etc.)

What about people who get special rates? Seems like this could get pretty expensive if you want the best posters.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
NOTE: Multiple campaigns can run concurrently. A newbie can try his skills with 15 members and an experienced manager - with 60-90 members.
This sounds good, if you select me to be a manager, i would like to manage the lowest ranked members
Thanks.

Thanks.

NOTE: Multiple campaigns can run concurrently. A newbie can try his skills with 15 members and an experienced manager - with 60-90 members.
Pages:
Jump to: