Pages:
Author

Topic: HIGH PAY: Hiring Experienced Signature Campaign Manager: PAYING MORE THAN ANYONE - page 6. (Read 5232 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Alright, so basically I have to hire members from the groups & get them to post their address here, where you pay them upfront & they proceed to post.
I dont mind the no pay as I understand, although I have one more question.
Can I make a thread recruiting or does it have to be done directly?
Thanks.

We'll create a thread - and will authorize you to post there.

Alright. Would I be allowed to make a seperate thread & redirect them to this thread to post their address?
If not I'll just stick with the one you create.
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Seems like finding members might be hard as most are in campaigns already. I do like the idea of finding good posters to join rather than a thread where all the alts ask to join.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
I can answer this for you they're wanting someone to make a campaign for them with 60users 20 per rank and pay the manager .1 for the week. I declined the 5% or less pay. Maybe 1 of you wants to work for them
Alright, so basically I have to hire members from the groups & get them to post their address here, where you pay them upfront & they proceed to post.
Thanks.

We'll create a thread - and will authorize you to post there.

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Thanks.
You have to make a thread or pay someone to make one for you
you will also be in charge of checking the post quality of your members and you may need to publish a spreadsheet
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
Well as my PM was either ignored or it was not seen, here it is. Please clear my concerns
Hey there,
Sorry, it was pretty well over midnight over here, then. As for the breakdown, what information would you require? Pay rates, post limit and Budget right?

Mesmer
Thanks.
Hey, I'd love to apply for this.
I know that my rank isn't the best & im not the most trusted person but everyone starts somewhere.
I'd be on most of the time to reply to questions from participants and/or confused members, I've got lots of experience in managing things and staying on top of everything.
Everyone starts somewhere so I'm hoping that I have a chance to do this or help out even the slightest.

Cheers!

Recruit 5 members in each category. Tell them to post their wallet addresses in this thread - and get their money upfront. You will not be paid the first week. Wanna try - go ahead.

Recruiting shouldn't be too hard.
What do you mean by get their money upfront?

He is willing to pre-pay them it sounds like. They get paid before they start to post (I assume so no escrow would be needed).

People were talking about the chicken and egg problem when it comes to opportunities for newbies - we decided to create a workaround. Everyone deserves a chance.
The campaign manager we are going to hire  will get 0.1 BTC for the first week (trial period).
First week - 60 members, 20 in each category. If the first week proves successful - we
will increase the campaign size and negotiate a long-term arrangement with the manager.

Do you pay the campaign or do the manager need to pay them with that 0.1 btc you gave to him ?
Also i think 60 members on the first week is kinda high target, not sure if that target can be reached Sad

This is a solution for a newbie who wants to try. Obviously nobody is going to trust him, so we'll pay the participants directly - upfront. The newbie will not be getting his pay for the first week. This approach does not apply to experienced managers. Those will be paid 0.1BTC for the first week - managing 60 users.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
I know that my rank isn't the best & im not the most trusted person but everyone starts somewhere.
I'd be on most of the time to reply to questions from participants and/or confused members, I've got lots of experience in managing things and staying on top of everything.
Everyone starts somewhere so I'm hoping that I have a chance to do this or help out even the slightest.

Cheers!

Recruit 5 members in each category. Tell them to post their wallet addresses in this thread - and get their money upfront. You will not be paid the first week. Wanna try - go ahead.

He is willing to pre-pay them it sounds like. They get paid before they start to post (I assume so no escrow would be needed).
Wana apply, If you are still looking for Hiring a Signature campaign manager

pm your campaign plan, references to your previous campaigns. We pay 0.1 BTC for the first week of managing 60 users.
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
The campaign manager we are going to hire  will get 0.1 BTC for the first week (trial period).
First week - 60 members, 20 in each category. If the first week proves successful - we
will increase the campaign size and negotiate a long-term arrangement with the manager.

Do you pay the campaign or do the manager need to pay them with that 0.1 btc you gave to him ?
Also i think 60 members on the first week is kinda high target, not sure if that target can be reached Sad

Cheers!

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Wana apply, If you are still looking for Hiring a Signature campaign manager

Cheers!

Cheers!

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
OP check pm, i sent in my application, i also know a guy that can make a bot to check things such as the length of posts and where posts are made etc. You can pay him to make a bot for you and you can keep the bot running on a vps as the bot will be able to check user signatures every few minutes. Although this may cost some money, in the long run you will pay your signature campaign manager less than half as they wont need to do anything but read through some posts and enroll people, again, if you want to meet the get, pm me
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
THE JOB IS STILL OPEN
It will be more easy if you include the qualification criteria cause you have ignored many of the experienced users who applied here ,it means you are searching for something.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
May I can be interested. I have managed BikiniDice's signature campaign for two month and its support system. Other this, I'm here since 2 years, so, I can say that I have some experience in this forum Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: