Pages:
Author

Topic: High transaction fees - page 4. (Read 606 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
April 23, 2021, 11:27:46 AM
Don't get too excited with those forked coins or even with all other shitcoins. Imagine the cryptocurrency industry without bitcoin. None of them will exist if Bitcoin is not around.

The recent spike of fees are maybe annoying, but it's temporary.

I have concluded Bitcoin is flawed unless you are rich and always make large purchases. I once considered buying bitcoin to purchase cannabis seeds overseas. Not anymore. It is not worth it because of the transaction fees. Add the volatility of the price to that. Why? Why would I bother? I think many others will conclude the same.
It seems Ver hired you to shill for his shitcoin. You can still buy those cannabis using BCH or BSV or even with your fiat currency.
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
April 23, 2021, 11:13:30 AM
Small purchases are impractical. This is a problem.

For that reason alone Bitcoin is over rated. I'm not surprised it is crashing and dragging the alt coins down with it. Now I realize why Bitcoin hard forked into Bitcoin Cash. Bitcoin's transaction fees will limit it's growth in the future. I will not buy bitcoin unless transactions fees can be reduced. I don't have long term confidence in Bitcoin. It has a growth limit because transaction fees will increase with it's growth.

I have concluded Bitcoin is flawed unless you are rich and always make large purchases. I once considered buying bitcoin to purchase cannabis seeds overseas. Not anymore. It is not worth it because of the transaction fees. Add the volatility of the price to that. Why? Why would I bother? I think many others will conclude the same.
Pages:
Jump to: